This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HFH Bay Outlets

seems like the thing is working now over at seedbay and i got some hybrids over. you will find them here http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=5&b=202 well, nothings there right now, but will be

promise to go deeper into the specific hybrids with more info when i have the time
    .^???®??S ?®Ø? ?£??

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

will any lebcheese be going up?

Comment

Wicked Esbe, cant wait.
      "What people around you do, is their karma.
      How you respond, is yours." by sunnyside

The Flower Show

Comment

ty guys, some cheese hybrids will be up, gotta check on the lebcheese stock.

up now is:

HFH DanishDurban and HFH DanishGold, all at 25usd for 13 seeds

listing some snowdog bx1 x amnesia haze\arne and cores amnesia cut x deep chunk\danish passion now
        Last edited by esbe; 12-02-2010, 12:55.
        .^???®??S ?®Ø? ?£??

Comment

all sold out =( sucks not having access to a computer at work, well where I could bid on seeds. Got anymore of the durban?

BTW Mr Biggs I grew out a few of your cheese x ssch. Really nice plants, grew awesome, smokes great.... I made F2s out of it with a super stinky male I found that was coated with trics. Thank EZ for me if you still speak, u all done gud~ Small downside was that it started flowering pretty late here in the bay area, think it was sept 1st when I noticed it buddin. So the northerners might have a time with it. gonna be savage indoor tho....
          sigpic

Comment

ty bro, the durban hybrid will be up soon again and i have enough for a lil army

these are up now:

HFH MightyAmnesiatedArne 7-8 weeks 13 outdoor 40\60 - - $25.00USD 13 w, 1 d HFH DanishDurban 7-8 weeks 13 Outdoor 50\50 - - $25.00USD 13 w, 1 d HFH DanishGold 7-8 weeks 13 Outdoor 50\50 - - $25.00USD 13 w, 1 d HFH DanishGold 7-8 weeks 13 Outdoor 50\50 - - $25.00USD 13 w, 1 d HFH DanishDurban
            .^???®??S ?®Ø? ?£??

Comment

Missed out on this batch. I have had a bit of problems with my computer.

Comment

will there be more danishpassion x guerilla gold after christmas? im pretty sure my grandma wanted me to have some
                get there while you can

Originally posted by Guest 88950
                you 1st need to get results before "Kickin' it up a notch"........example: if your 1st plants die from ph off, then not killing the next plant would be "Kickin' it up a notch"

Comment

hi esben i bought some of your Hashplant(x-files x Amnesia Haze\Arne x Danish Gold(Guerilla Gold x Danish Passion)

the snow here in scotland has ground the country to a halt, so i dont think i will get my seeds soon ,

is there any info on ,mold resistance ,final height , feeding -light or heavy. ?
                  no witty quotes here

Updates here for 2011/2012 outdoor
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....44#post4542144

Comment

cheers guys, may this week be a good one for all of you.

@rc, im pretty shure HFH Hashplant2 you got will act good at you, no promises, but its very good against molds and very potent on the sativa side and should be ready around sep 30 at you. consider using fungis like amistar when growing under very wet and humid conditions. normal ferts to be used, horse shit they like and fish mix

lotsa new stuff up now http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=5&b=202
                    .^???®??S ?®Ø? ?£??

Comment

good to see your gear available on the bay now esbe. and at such great prices. can't wait to try some out. good luck with everything mate.

Comment

Thanks esbe...

Like you might remember I've wanted to try some of your lovely hybrids for a while now. I bagged myself some DanishGold for my main outdoor weed next season. The pictures of this plant show some very very fat bud for outdoor!

Are there any plans to get some Erdpurt up? Or Erdbeer hybrids??
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by esbe View Post
                          cheers guys, may this week be a good one for all of you.

@rc, im pretty shure HFH Hashplant2 you got will act good at you, no promises, but its very good against molds and very potent on the sativa side and should be ready around sep 30 at you. consider using fungis like amistar when growing under very wet and humid conditions. normal ferts to be used, horse shit they like and fish mix
                          I can do horse manure but the Amistar is a little out of my price range-£194.70 exc vat... for 5 litres.
                          i'll just have to keep an eye on them for mold

well when i plant them out i'll keep you updated.. cheers esben
                          no witty quotes here

Updates here for 2011/2012 outdoor
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....44#post4542144

Comment

i got 50 ml of amistar from a dear friend, still have plenty left after 3 years of use on many plants. looking forward to follow your work rc bro!
                            .^???®??S ?®Ø? ?£??

Comment

I bought your Scottish.
                              any info please

fell asleep, just woke up and went back
                              to get goodies more and missed out.

Comment

Working...
                              X