X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForTheLove View Post
    Hey Ganja D.

Looking real good over at rblgrwn.

I wanted to ask about the GRS beans that recently came bk up on the bay.
    What would you say the viability is on them? as i know they not recent made. Just don't wanta spend the ££ & get low to no gemination rates?

Also will any of your Rebel Grown be seeing its way over here?......(if their was a pray emoticon, I'd use it!)

Any info is appreciated - PLR&£
    I wouldn't be able to guarantee good germ rates on the older seeds. However Ive recently grown some of those same older ones. Some strains germed over 90%, some were under 60%. It depends on how seed bay stored them.

Comment

Phillthy grew some of the ECSD x Durban:

Probably something real nice in those F2's.

dank.Frank
      Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading
      as counter
      culture cannabis enthusiasts with
      their thinly veiled
      self-justifications
      catering to the morally
      ambiguous
      for the sake of the
      ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

Originally posted by dank.frank View Post
        Phillthy grew some of the ECSD x Durban:

View Image

View Image

Probably something real nice in those F2's.

dank.Frank

Now that's some fire man. That's the Durban shining through in assuming right?

I'm gonna run some DSD x Durban. And see what i come up with. I still have beans from 2 packs I got not long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by GanjaRebelSeeds View Post
          Just noticed there are some old seeds listed on seed bay. Some are gems. Especially the OG SD X Durbans, those are sick and I don't even have that many left myself.
          Thanks for the tip. Do you think these would do okay in a warm humid tropical climate? If not, do you have any other suggestions? Your strains look great by the way

Comment

Honestly not for nothing. But GRS gear is top notch. Even his packaging is nice lol. I know the simple things in life to me :-). But. EVERYTIME I've grown his gear. They were always the happiest and prettiest in the garden. So I would prolly say yes. Plants tend to adapt I think to the environment after a while. I mean how tropical we talking here

Comment

Where can I get some of his gear?

Comment

Wish there was a way to get some Double OG Sour seeds. I have enjoyed the ECSDxOG xChemdawg a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by watts View Post
                  Wish there was a way to get some Double OG Sour seeds. I have enjoyed the ECSDxOG xChemdawg a lot.
                  Neptune seed bank and seed source.com

Comment

Went back to the well for the last time, planted the last of the 5Gs seeds I purchased 5 or 6 years ago. 5 G's Blue. Once again they came out nicely. I apologize for the blurry images, in the chaos of flowering it happens..

In a terrible mold year there might have been one or two spots on the entire plant. I placed it strategically in a drier spot but still...it kicked ass.

During veg it had wonderful effervescent blueberry smells. At harvest this turned into a powerful diesel fuel reek. There's also fruity and floral notes but the diesel dominates. I expect these flowers will pack a wallop. Now that I'm out I may need to get a couple new packs this winter. Or just grow from the seeds I've already created...

Comment

Working...
                    X