Clear All

• LyryC
    replied
    181 days old - past ready for cloning but im not

Leave a comment:

• LyryC
    replied
    lets hope it don't hermie and is worth cloning

shes way bigger now - Shes not in her prime but i got a quick shot of her right after an up pot.

im going to clone her this week and flip real soon too.

Leave a comment:

• JazzJazz
    replied
    Well I won't be running these again as the final product does not cut it at all...It's ok smoke and ok taste...Thats it!! Stretch way to much regardless how much I top and does not fill in at all. Had alot of high hopes for this but oh well. Also when I ran the cuts I got some full on male balls hanging on a few branches on the same pheno two plants. Not sure why as this has never happened to me before, so not sure why the clones ,but not the seeded plant...weird. Oh well they were freebies and worth a shot..

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• LyryC
    replied
    Shes old - but will be flowering this summer

just need to take cuts/up pot

Leave a comment:

• LyryC
    replied
    Update

I bent her top so that it all could fit under the light

Old picture

responding very well.

Shes happy and I can't wait ot clone this thing and flower it next month!

Leave a comment:

• LyryC
    replied
    Only 1 BBP made it lol AND ITS A GIRL!!!

I broke her super cropping a while ago.

I just broke her again but this time on purpose and its going ot make her mega strong. I'm going to veg her for a long time till she gets nice n big! and get clones. I'm going to remove the apex after the stem heals. bush her out.

Leave a comment:

• LyryC
    replied
    Don't mind the POS aero clones lol

The good plant

The hurt baby that will make it through!

Leave a comment:

• 944s2
    replied
    just popped a ten bean pack of "blackberry pearl",,sounds very nice,,we shall see,,reg beans in mineral water overnight then into light mix [biobizz],,,,s2

Leave a comment:

• LyryC
    replied
    NICE! The one seed that fucked up is alive but the growth is stunted as it seems the apex was destroyed - i think its moving along tho - its not dying - just working out hte kinks

the other seedling is doing awesome! looks healthy and happy - could us an up pot - maybe this week.

I think i fucked up half the seeds doing the water to paper towel method - opposed water 24 hours then medium directly with heat source/incubation for humidity cause I just started 15 seeds and only 3 are down - 1 is a dud and 2 already rotted from mold - so those freebies propably were good still and i fucked up

Leave a comment:

• JazzJazz
    replied
    I popped two of these freebies and both are healthy as hell. Both are females and 4 weeks flowering today. Let me tell you alittle something about these....there fucking monsters. One i topped and the other I didn`t....the one not topped I had to pull and bend down so it didnt hit the top of my tent. There in 5 gallon containers and let me just say dont veg as long as i did...The root mass is huge and the stalk is so massive..I hope the smoke will be as good as they look and it`s going to produce big time. Also the one took alittle longer to show sex so be patient as i thought it was going to be male.
    Good luck with yours bro and be careful because they stretch like motherfuckers.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• LyryC
    replied
    Hey everyone - I was recently sick but some medication from CVS is making all the difference - unfortunately all the honey and natural things I did just didn't fit the bill

Anyways heres some pictures - nothing new new - but heres some information per each picture to help understand this.

I think I would of had a higher success rate with the beans if I just put them into Root Riots or coco after the soak instead of paper towel...

Heres the little one with the fucked up seed shell - I finally got it off the other day - but you can tell the little one is hurting. no worries soon it'll be on its feet driving me crazy

This plant is all fucked up... no clue why either - 1st leaf set isn't full - half leeaves and the edges are white - never seen something like this. Healthiest seedling imo

Floppers are inevitable! I think the weight from the cotelydons toppled this one over. Came home to find her on her side one day. No worries! I looked at the stem - looked fucked up at the bend point - so I covered the rest of the Hypercotyl with coco and last night you could tell shes alive and doing well - the leaves are pointing up now but the stem on this one is going to be shortt!!! Tight ass nodes me thinks

Won't be much of another update till they have a few nodes

Leave a comment:

• Jellyfish
    replied
    3 out of 12, bummer.

Leave a comment:

• LyryC
    replied
    I only got 3 beans to pop successfully. 1 is going to be fucked up the shell isn't coming off n I tried to help - whoops

3 were bad just rotted while the others are most likely my failure.

One of the seedlings has what looks like roots coming out of its first set of leaves not the cotyledons - pictures later

Happy Holidays!

Leave a comment:

• 944s2
    replied
    Originally posted by LyryC View Post
    So 12 Freebies - into ze water they go!

Doing this because theres no pictures and I bet theres tons of freebies and fools don't want to run things they can't see so I'm going to run these seeds for 2 reasons.

They look old - Community needs pictures.

So 12 of 12 seeds in water 12/18/13

I say they look old because they were kinda yellow ish in color looking like their fading from the dark deep brown and grey.

Seeds will be in water for 1 day - then paper towels for another or till tails are good size for planting.

They will be in Coco/perilite 3inch containers for a while.
    I used Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow/Bloom with additives
    SNS Systematic but down the road and if I even need it - Just preventative...
    They'll be in a 22x11 cut tray in my veg tent under a 175w MH/96W T5.

And so the journey begins

View Image
    very best of luck,,lyric,,will tag as i also have the same freebie so looking forward to your run,,,s2

Leave a comment:

• Jellyfish
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X