Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackberry Pearl Freebies

Hey DevilWeed

Can ya tell us about this new freebie? Parents..potency..yield..high. .anything and everything!

Thanks in advance!

Hey gws35, the parents are a Blackberry X White Widow. This strain has a nice body high and the potency is great. Mostly a Blackberry influence. The yield is average judging by the Blackberry mother. I haven't had a chance to test these yet so I sent them in as freebies! Looking forward to some of the members here growing them out, should be a good strain and mostly indica.

Comment

is the blackberry in this cross a blackberry kush clone? if not, would you please offer more information on the mother? many thanks.

Comment

Hey Cloud, the blackberry is not a clone I have had it for a few years, it is the breeding mom I have used on other strains as well, it is one of my favs. It is shorter with dark green leaves, nice tight buds and is full Indica. Has a berry smell to it and finishes in about 60-65 days flowering. I started it from seeds about 3 or so years now out of about 50 plants it was my keeper very nice. The smoke is a great body high and very comfortable and relaxing.

Thanks for your interest, I have eight, nine of these going now started about 2 weeks ago. They will be very nice freebies for anyone that gets them One they get rolling I will post some pics.

Comment

I got some of these as well, hoping for something special....

Comment

Happy growing bigshawn! Very nice indica strain I am growing tests now. They are still young though!

Comment

Originally posted by DevilWeedSeeds View Post
              Happy growing bigshawn! Very nice indica strain I am growing tests now. They are still young though!

Thank you, please post pics when you have time.....

Comment

DWS -

is this the same Blackberry used for - Blackberry X Jack Herer Jumping Jack Flash has a Blackberry mother given to us as a clone. She is a dark green mother with a very heavy Indica influence.

cause it says its a Blackberry clone here but above you say it was started from seed.

please advise! thanks! happy to get a pack of Blackberry Pearl! thank you!

Samson

Comment

Hey Samson, This was a blackberry used from a selfed seeds from the clone blackberry clone used for the Jack Flash. Used the best Blackberry from the bunch from seed to make the cross with the White Widow.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Hey Samson, This was a blackberry used from a selfed seeds from the clone blackberry clone used for the Jack Flash. Used the best Blackberry from the bunch from seed to make the cross with the White Widow.

Hope this helps.
                    DWS - so the Blackberry used in the Blackberry Peal was from a selfed seed made from the clone? you grew out the best of the seeds and took the select blackberry to cross with the WW?

thanks dude!

S

Comment

Yes this is correct. The Jumping Jack used the clone, the Blackberry Pearl were seeds from the clone made by using CS. The best was used to make this cross.

thanks for your interest in my beans!

Comment

DWS, do you have any pics of the parents??

Comment

I had pics but last fall I kicked tea all over my laptop so I have yet to get them off of it as it won't start.

Comment

I had pics but last fall I kicked tea all over my laptop so I have yet to get them off of it as it won't start.
                            Ok, thanks tho....

Comment

I love to grow a Black berryX white widow cross. Blackberry Pearl eh Bet you it would grow great outdoors in Canada

Comment

Working...
                              X