X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farmerlion
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilWeedSeeds View Post
    I will place all upcoming Devil Weed Seeds releases in this thread. Also questions can be asked as well in this thread about drops.

Thanks
    I've been searching through these threads, I'm not seeing any Casey Jones grows, whats up with that? Anyone have any full plant pictures, preferably in a greenhouse.
    peace farmerlion

Leave a comment:

• Dr 4 four
    replied
    Originally posted by basement1906 View Post
    Hi DWS. I am so glad I found this forum.
    Like many others, I thought Apollo 11 would always be around, mainly because I felt that it was the best weed around IMO.
    Will there be more Apollo 11BX seeds available anytime in the near future? They are such a scarce commodity and I feel extremely lucky to have found a possible source of either Apollo 11 or something with A-11 in it.
    I am very new to this forum and would appreciate any information I can get.
    Thank you in advance for your help.
    I too am also interested in if there will be a redux of this offering. I know that there is the DWS Apollo Purp 11 at the seedbay. But I'd really like to get something more reminiscent of A11 without the added colors if possible. Please let us know if ya can DWS.

Keep up the good breeding!

Leave a comment:

• basement1906
    replied
    Apollo 11BX?

Hi DWS. I am so glad I found this forum.
    Like many others, I thought Apollo 11 would always be around, mainly because I felt that it was the best weed around IMO.
    Will there be more Apollo 11BX seeds available anytime in the near future? They are such a scarce commodity and I feel extremely lucky to have found a possible source of either Apollo 11 or something with A-11 in it.
    I am very new to this forum and would appreciate any information I can get.
    Thank you in advance for your help.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Nice, going to be some lovely phenos!!

Leave a comment:

• wildgrow
    replied
    That's a amazing male!

Leave a comment:

• DevilWeedSeeds
    replied
    Here is the image requested in testing...

this is the ECSD male that was selected for this cross..

Leave a comment:

• DevilWeedSeeds
    replied
    Away till next week when I return I will post it up for you

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Bump, Hey DWS, is that photo available?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Awesome, thanks man, can't wait to see!

Leave a comment:

• DevilWeedSeeds
    replied
    Hey Chronicle, I have a very nice pic GDPXECSD it is more ECSD leaning though so not as much purple in the pic. Out of the 4 moms I grew out one had a nice purple color and the others looked more like Diesel with a bit of purple. I will post the pic when I get home.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I just ordered up Gorilla Panic and your GDPxECSD... any pics floating around of the latter?? Any info a grower should know? Does she turn purple??

Leave a comment:

• weshjo
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilWeedSeeds View Post
    The AK47 male was more sativa, however if finished flowering quicker then a sativa.

The male is from the Joey Weed AK 47 F2 line, I have been growing these out for many years. Had about 40 beans from C-bay back in the day. This is one of my favs.
    Wow that's some good news!

I'm a sativa ak47 fan too so amazing plant can be found with them...

Got a ak47 saitiva incross to play with too...should be interesting to breed them with your ECSDx ak 47

Thx for your reply and i'll keep you posted about my grow...

Best vibes

Leave a comment:

• DevilWeedSeeds
    replied
    The AK47 male was more sativa, however if finished flowering quicker then a sativa.

The male is from the Joey Weed AK 47 F2 line, I have been growing these out for many years. Had about 40 beans from C-bay back in the day. This is one of my favs.

Leave a comment:

• weshjo
    replied
    I think this cross must be amazing...I already grown ECSD cut and AK47 and when I think to this strain this should make an amazing hybrid!

I think to grow them as soon as they are in my hands

Hey DWS did you select your ak47 male from a 10 pack or 15 pack?And if you could give us details about him?

Just to know

Thx in advance

best vibes

Leave a comment:

• weshjo
    replied
    Just scored a gorilla panic pack

Can you tell us more about the ak 47 male you used in this cross?
    indica or sativa pheno?

Thx to make this possible at good price...

ps got the apollo bx2 too

Best vibes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X