X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilWeedSeeds View Post
    Thanks for stopping by Pomodoro!

20 packs of Pineapple 11X and 7 packs of Tiger Blood X where sent in about a week ago to Clarence and the Bay. Details to be listed soon.

All new breeder packs, with custom logo. New crush proof packaging! Looking forward to getting these beans posted up when they arrive at the bay, will be very reasonably price like all beans I list for sale.

Apollo 11 BX2 will be ready and sent in before the holidays. Plus a few packs of some bonus strains for pick up.

Ahhh, the search may finally be over for me. I have been wanting to locate some A11 seeds for some time. Passed multiple times on the Joey Weed A11 seeds some time back, been regretting it ever since. Please keep us posted on the Apollo 11 BX2 and Apollo Purps progress.

Thanks!
    AB

Comment

Hi seymourbud, these beans are from the same Bros Grimm line as Joey Weed's A11 F2's that he release some time ago @ cbay.

They have been drying for a few weeks now and will be ready for packaging soon!

They will be in new crush proof packaging in custom breeders packs.

Comment

Hi seymourbud, these beans are from the same Bros Grimm line as Joey Weed's A11 F2's that he release some time ago @ cbay.

Thanks for letting me know that background on your A11 seeds, makes it even more of a "must buy" now.

You Da Man DWS!!!!

Comment

dws, any update on the timeframe for those A11's and the a11/purps? Checking in multiple times a day just so I don't
          miss 'em. Appropriate use of the term, "...kid at christmas...".

Comment

The Apollo 11 BX2 will be dropping tomorrow! Check the DWS section, don't miss out.

Comment

The Apollo 11 BX2 will be dropping tomorrow! Check the DWS section, don't miss out.
              I foresee a quick sell-out of these A11 beans.

All the best with the new release.
              Mental Floss x Blockhead Test Grow

SSC Lot M69 F2???

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

Comment

Yes indeed they will be going live at 2pm UK time.

Thank you DWS!!!!
                sigpic
                SI POST FATA VENIT GLORIA NON PROPERO

Comment

Thank you DWS.

Comment

Guess I somehow missed these.
                    Does anyone know how many were listed and if there will be anymore?
                    Stay Frosty My Friends

Comment

@ MELLOW: on the same page went to search for em and they didnt come up.

i dunno if there sold out or having hard time posting listing but if i missed out please let the blessing of one more batch to be released. Id be real sad if there gone and thats the last of the line.

NEG978

Comment

Originally posted by NE_GROWER_978 View Post
                        @ MELLOW: on the same page went to search for em and they didnt come up.

i dunno if there sold out or having hard time posting listing but if i missed out please let the blessing of one more batch to be released. Id be real sad if there gone and thats the last of the line.

NEG978

They were posted at 2pm UK time, 9am est. It looked like there might have been 15-20 packs. They lasted about 3-5 minutes.

Comment

Thanks for posting these up Clarence!

Looks like they went quick, I checked and there was zero in the DWS section and I thought they weren't posted yet. In fact they were already gone. Sorry to all those who missed out on this drop, if your lucky there could be a re-list or two. Also I will be picking some testers in the next week in the testing thread so if your interested and want to test post your interest there!

This will be the last drop for a bit, but more good things coming down the line soon!

Thanks to all my great customers that make my breeding work possible.

Comment

Yes indeed there are definitely several packs left that I am holding for DWS testers. If not all are given to testers the they will go up.

cheers
                            sigpic
                            SI POST FATA VENIT GLORIA NON PROPERO

Comment

Damn it!!! Been out of the game for awhile.........Forgot ya gotta camp lol.

Congrats to those who scored.

Maybe next time.

Danny

Comment

Good luck next time, lots of great gear coming out of the shop this year! Stay turned for more soon

Comment

Working...
                                X