This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DWS Upcoming Releases

I will place all upcoming Devil Weed Seeds releases in this thread. Also questions can be asked as well in this thread about drops.

Thanks

Dear Devil,

You can't simply post a picture of a plant as beautiful as the Apollo purple and not give us some details on it even if you are still improving it, so please tell us all about it! Also, which would be a better yielder ,Sour liquorice or Green Hurricane ? I'm in the process of looking for new strains for 2013 and I'm not dealing with the well known commercial seed banks this time around.

Thanks awfully

K

Comment

Welcome Kronk Thanks for coming by the forum. The Apollo Purp 11 has just been back crossed with a super resin filled Original Apollo 11 from grim. This cut is one of my oldest and sweetest strains I have in the collection. I am doing a test run in Oct, Nov of these beans before releasing them to the bay. They are ready to roll but I always like to run a test roll for quality assurance.

I love both the sour liquorice and green hurricane, the hurricane is just a bit better in the yield department, it is more of an overall body strain great for medical users, top of the line for pain management. The blackberry dad gives the extra in the yield. Beautiful plant and I really enjoy growing and keeping the cut.

What's coming down the line:

Apollo 11 BX2
      Apollo Purp 11
      Pineapple 11X
      Tiger Blood X

All in test grow now. More to follow. Test grows will be completed in Nov and release shortly after

Comment

Wonderful Devil!

Pay day is a week away but its going to be Green Hurricane (and sour liquorice probably), for the rest I'll await in anticipation.

Thanks again

Comment

Thanks for the support kronk I asked Clarence to put in a pack of Ultimate mix, mix of Hurricane, Jumping Jack and sour liquorice. These are DWS freebies! Thanks again

Comment

Beans ordered!

Results will be posted up in a few months time!

Thank you for the goodies sir!

Comment

Thanks for your support Kronk! Looking forward to your grow report

Comment

I would love to test those A11 BX for you!

Comment

Hey Joey, I wonder what ever happened to Fet? I know Joey Weed still has some beans for sale on another site but I imagine they are pretty old. I know Fet sold a ton of Ice Princess F2's over the years. What is some of the other gear you have grown over the years from other breeders? I love the A11 beans, my clone is also very old.

Comment

!

Comment

So the apollo 11 where is it from BG stock? Or federation?
                      another successful out door year at 52*north, beat bugs, the wettest season in memory, and a early frost. Auto flowers have been a blast

Comment

i hear ya joeylupre. dont post much but a11 does get my attention. look forward to your release, dws.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy Holly View Post
                          i hear ya joeylupre. dont post much but a11 does get my attention. look forward to your release, dws.
                          x2, keepin my eyes posted on this thread.

Comment

Comment

Hey Jr, the A11 is Grim stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X