This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy X grows

High guys/gals,could any of you lovely growers growing out any crazy x variaties Malonica,Original Haze x Chronic or Fat russian make a thread or place a link in the Crazy x Test grow sub-forum please,and i'll lookforward to seeing your grows.There will be some new test releases with fresh genetics later in the year .

Peace & pot to you all,

matt.
    Plant a Seed
    &
    Free The Weed

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/crazy-x-seeds/

any cheese ?
    sigpicDISCLAIMER : I do not grow illegal plants, nor do I consume or do anything illegal. All my posts are strictly from reading and research on the internet. All my questions and statements are just to make others think. Any photo I post, are from others on the internet. This is just interesting and passes time.

I have a current Medical Marijuana Recommendation for medical reasons I wish to keep private

Comment

any chance of a pure malawi ?
      sigpicDISCLAIMER : I do not grow illegal plants, nor do I consume or do anything illegal. All my posts are strictly from reading and research on the internet. All my questions and statements are just to make others think. Any photo I post, are from others on the internet. This is just interesting and passes time.

I have a current Medical Marijuana Recommendation for medical reasons I wish to keep private

Comment

I'll be releasing a cheese hybrid (UK cheese x Chronic)which will be a on going project as i'm going to back-cross the most vigorous males to the uk cheese to stabilise it more and there is a chance of some pure malawi gold to but at the mo i'm looking for a new male as my original chronic male kicked the bucket through pytheum/root rot.
        Plant a Seed
        &
        Free The Weed

Comment

That's sounds awesome matt! I've been lurking around these threads as I was lucky enough to get a pack of MexicanChronic seeds earlier from seedbay.. Definately waiting to pop those babies but Im moving to a new apartment in few months so Im saving them for later on also waiting to post some grow report if everything goes well in future.

Anyhow, it has been very nice to follow your strains and work, keep it going! Hopefully you'll find another kick ass male to keep those ladies satisfied

Comment

Originally posted by marijuanamat View Post
            ...... at the mo i'm looking for a new male as my original chronic male kicked the bucket through pytheum/root rot.
            Damn bro... that sucks.

R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by marijuanamat View Post
              at the mo i'm looking for a new male as my original chronic male kicked the bucket through pytheum/root rot.

Yo Matt...
              My 2 cents ... Find a good Big Haze male... More haze dom and faster flowering progeny.. This would be gold in my eyes.. Should make everything it touches hazy and more potent.. What you think.. I know that i want to find one bad and this is why I am buying some Big Haze.. that and to smoke some primo haze nugs...

Comment

When i get time i'll be working the big haze's flowering time's to get em down to at least 11 weeks,hopefully 9-10 while keeping the hazy up high and flavour but we'll see.
                Plant a Seed
                &
                Free The Weed

Comment

Working...
                X