GETTING BACK TO MY ROOTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GETTING BACK TO MY ROOTS

Now i've got more time on my hands, i'm reworking lemon stinky as the F2's were producing to many chronic type phenos(not a bad thing if you like chronic) but they need to be true to there name,like the original F1's were,that rancid burnt rubber lemony rank skunk piss aroma.

I've got some landrace projects on the go still with my malawi and durban lines and i've got some original Zamal(but there a bitch to germinate).With me being a seed whore i've got seeds from every part of the world from wide leaf(indica) drug types/narrow leaf(sativa) drug types,and picking which to work next is a mind fuck to say the least.

Growers want feminised,fast flowering,high yielding plants but i've never made fem seeds commercially even though i've got the kit to do so.I've got ethics and prefer to keep things as natural as possible.With fem seed you do get pretty much identical plants from pack to pack,but it will get to a point were there will be no variation,no 1 in a million plant that pops out of a pack,just bland same old same old.And there will be no male plants in existence as there's no need for them in modern breeding any more,which makes me sad.
    Kudos to breeders who still offer both normal and fem seeds but i'm seeing normal seeds not being replaced when there stock has gone.

What are your thoughts on this subject???
    Plant a Seed
    &
    Free The Weed

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/crazy-x-seeds/

Regular seeds need to stick around. Reversing females to use for pollen has yielded some nice results, but intersex plants are becomming the norm. I always figured the reason regular seeds are disappearing is that breeders are doing what they can to protect their work from being hacked.

Well I'm from the point of view that once you sell the seeds, people are free to do what they will with them. Just like vegetable seeds.

You are correct that people want fem, fast, fat plants. That is the majority. There are several of us though that would prefer quality and interesting strains as opposed to a 40 day monster that taste of hay and you have to smoke an ounce to catch a head change.

Fem seeds are nice for certain projects. You should play around with some fem seeds and then offer killer diverse strains in fem fashion. Along with your regular seed offerings of course!

Good luck deciding what to grow man! I have had that problem, lost my seed collection so I don't have that problem anymore lol.

Vibes

Comment

Suscribed Mat , nice to see you still here and going strong again !
      Give me some days and i'll post my thoughts on this one

Fj
      "Art arises when the vision of the artist and the manifestation of nature agree to find new shapes"

"As the most important basic input in agriculture, the seed should be of very good quality, and the most vital attribute of that quality is viability"

premium seeds for premium people - non feminized @ Seedboutique !
      Server Funds Blue Mint available now @ sbay!

Mountain High Seeds Helpdesk

Comment

When it comes to certain strains you have to rock with whats available. Makes no difference to me feminized or not, keep the lemon stinky flowing lol

Comment

Nice to hear from you fjallhoga,yep still around ,had to take a break as my healths gone down hill quite abit,COPD is a bitch and i only smoke weed on occasions,i mainly just sort my bro out with it now ,but i've always got a few jars of diff vars stashed.Looking to get a good vaporizer,my old hot box(pile of crap)has died on me so if anyones got any suggestions slap em down and i'll check em out.looking for a good value 1 .
          Plant a Seed
          &
          Free The Weed

Comment

hey matt, good to see you are back!
            I remember you from another forum, you always helped me out when I was starting.
            hope to see you putting out grate genetics again!

Long live the lemon stinky!
            Resistência!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....69#post6427869 ( Link to my small personal grow)

Comment

Cheers crazyfool,good to hear from you mate.
              Plant a Seed
              &
              Free The Weed

Comment

Donkey milk is natural cure for copd.
                Try,I'd is possible in your area.
                Respekt,marijunamat.

Comment

Hi MJMat,

Have you tried NAC (N-acetyl cysteine)? I have copd like symptoms but no official diagnosis. So wondering if it helped you? The nasal spray was the way to go iirc.

I have both the MiniVAP and Herborizer XL sphere vaporisers both work great but are on the pricey side.

Peace,

Col.

Comment

Originally posted by kokomarin View Post
                    Donkey milk is natural cure for copd.
                    Try,I'd is possible in your area.
                    Respekt,marijunamat.
                    Serious? I'd give Camel a try but I don't know about donkey milk ...

Will check it out.

Ty

Comment

im totally with you marijuanamat
                      -----------
                      ---

Well I'm from the point of view that once you sell the seeds, people are free to do what they will with them. Just like vegetable seeds.
                      often you not allowed to use f1's from youre vegetable grows...elite even wanted to forbid vegetable home growing..they still working on it..

overripe tomatoes into pot for germinating hundred's of new seedling next year isn't too...i believe...
                      who cares...
                      this shit company's hacking nature work should be burned all together anyways...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....337629&page=30

and btw worldwide organic and fair acriculure from the people for the people (like it was)could feed twice as world population...
                      AND
                      20% is climate change and 80% ch3mtr4ils and huurp

Comment

Do i have to suck of a donkeys shlong...lol
                        Plant a Seed
                        &
                        Free The Weed

Comment

Once i sell my genetics they are yours to do what the fuck you like with.If i said it was wrong i'd be a hypocritical piece of shit as i've used other seed companies stock in the past,but i've also got 50+ landrace vars which have been gifted by collectors from around the world,just not got the space or time at the mo to anything with them as my indoor room has been shut down for over a year now dew to security,but i'll be up and running within the year,and the ladrace vars i have got 25 are extremely rare and need serious testing before i even thing of doing anything with em.
                          Plant a Seed
                          &
                          Free The Weed

Comment

Working...
                          X