Lavender G13 haze x Chronic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lavender G13 haze x Chronic

Matt very kindly gifted me some seeds last year after I had some issues at home with security. Things are now all fully back up and running and I am going to be getting through some seeds again. I had to do a few Clone only runs to get things back on track and then a trip back home to Africa set things back once again.

I am running the LG13 Chronic Cross alongside something called "The Remedy, Its a collaboration between Mr.Nice/Resin seeds as part of the CBD crew. I wont be posting many updates on those plants though.

Anyway. About this time two weeks ago I dropped all 10 LG13 Seeds into a mix of about 30% Bio-canna soil mixed with 70% Coco. They were all sowed about 1cm below the surface and then watered with some warm water and covered with some cling film and up into the insects tent as its the perfect temps in there.

A few days later we had pretty much all of the seedlings above the surface and as usual the germination rates were spot on..

Comment

Then a few days ago they all got potted up into some small pots in 100% all mix and given a good feed.

For my curiosity I added some rootgrow rootfood to 5 of the seedlings just to see if there is any noticeable difference in the first few weeks. I will add it to the others in the next few days..

The LG13 are the 10 at the back..

Comment

And here we are up to date today. they are currently under 2x55w PL-L Lamps

Comment

Nice 1 mate,there looking very healthy,is the rootgrow the mycorrhizal fungi inoculate?
          I've got to get me some more of that as i've not used it for about a year now and it definatly make a differance in the overall health of the plant and produces abit more yeild to.
          Plant a Seed
          &
          Free The Weed

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/crazy-x-seeds/

Comment

Hiya Matt, It deffo has a big impact on over-all health of the plants. And as for the root system, you can see from the pics the difference..

The first pic is one of the ones that had the rootgrow.

They are going to be getting potted up tomorrow when I get a min. Probably going to go into 3L pots.

Comment

There looking sweet,i've just found an old pot of rootgrow which is half full so i'll be using it again from now on ,i thought i'd used it all.
              Plant a Seed
              &
              Free The Weed

Comment

Yea mate. the difference is pretty cool. I am going to be potting them up today but probably into coco as I have no soil and have no car atm and cant get to the shops...

Here is the stuffs I am using..

Comment

Yer thats the same stuff i've got but i got mn in 2005 and came in a 250ml tub instead of the newer packs.I'm thinking the gel might be worth ago as i normally dip freshly rooted clones into the powder as it uses less then adding it to the soil.
                  Plant a Seed
                  &
                  Free The Weed

Comment

this is going to be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
                    Life is to short to cry over sloppy seconds

"I paused and then gained composure
                    I was curious I wanted some form of closure
                    So I moved closer and I asked her "Are you God?"
                    She replied "No I'm just that part of you you're yet to get to know
                    Your moment of clarity"

Disclaimer: Warning! Information related to the use of illegal drugs are for information purposes only and are the sole expressions of the individual authors opinion only. I do not promote the use of these substances and the information contained within this publication is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician

Comment

Originally posted by marijuanamat View Post
                      Yer thats the same stuff i've got but i got mn in 2005 and came in a 250ml tub instead of the newer packs.I'm thinking the gel might be worth ago as i normally dip freshly rooted clones into the powder as it uses less then adding it to the soil.
                      Sounds good the root dip stuff. Would not mind some of that myself..

Comment

Originally posted by shroomyshroom View Post
                        this is going to be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
                        Crazy-X stuffs is just that.. Such nice strains..

Comment

So things ticking along real well with this now.

All plants were potted up into 100% Coco and then given a feed of 4ml/L of Vitalink Coir Grow nutes @ a PH of 5.8..

As soon as they have filled out their pots, they will be going in for sexing. Whatever is a female will be cloned, Potted up and put into final pots. Once the roots are at the bottom of their final pots it will be time for 12/12.

Its very nice at this stage to see that there is not much variation in the pheno's but we will see how things go in flower. I am not sure what to expect with this strain yet.

Hopefully Matt can shed some light on the parents used and what to expect during 12/12 etc..

Comment

I've only grown these out a few times but the father is my old tried n tested Chronic and the mother was a Lavender/G13 Haze so you can expect long tight colas with a sweet/musky aromas with a twist of haze and a potent stone that gets you right between the eyes
                            Plant a Seed
                            &
                            Free The Weed

Comment

Lookin good

Comment

Working...
                              X