Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CMG Abusive OG Kush S1's ( Info & Pics )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMG Abusive OG Kush S1's ( Info & Pics )

Hello IC !

I'd like to share results from test I did myself on own made OGKA S1's.

I have to say that most plants was very frosty, some was a little bit lanky but I could expect that from OGKA genes. Plants wasn't stinkers but some phenos smells better and more intensive then original cut. On most plants yield wasn't impressive but quality over quantity in case, I have 2 phenos almost fully reveged to run them again asap...

Some pix:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

peace

Comment

Looking good Leptosoma, Would be interesting to see what the plants can do when you Veg them out a bit, the top pic has 2 plants that look better than the clone they are the 2nd & 3rd on the right and the second one on the left. What's they taste like?
              "The universe is comprised of 2 things Hydrogen and Ignorance"

Comment

look good, some indeed do look chunkier...

i think there will be some killer plants to be found in these S1s

VG
                My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                -----
                To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Looks like the abusive OG breeds true for structure. Looking forward to the smoke report.

Peace
                  Having an absolute mare

Comment

yeah ive seed it said that the OGKA may be an old paki line or similar. certainly they all look fairly similar with varying bud size and internodal distance.

what kind of variation in smell and taste lep?
                    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                    -----
                    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

nice work lep. gonna crack mine asap.
                      sigpic
                      Double OG.

Comment

These look sooooo much like the West Coast (US) cut of Pestilence that I had for a while. Dead on, huge/comically swollen calyxs...do they have a somewhat sweet-hashy nose to them? Very nice...are these available for sale? I've got some Pestilence x Jedi Kush that I'd use to dust these up...

Respect...

Comment

Any updates Lep?

Peace
                          Having an absolute mare

Comment

Respectful Boxing Day bump....

Comment

Are u releasing these on the bay any time soon??

Comment

Working...
                              X