Just discovered this whole project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just discovered this whole project...

...and dammit I can't believe I wasn't even aware of this breeding project for the last five years. I spent the last day reading through most of the threads on here, most notably the ones discussing the grapefruit hunt and the seed releases around it. Dr P, you have a passion that I admire.

I noticed this forum, and Dr P, aren't active anymore. I found some seeds online still available, and I'm planning on ordering some once the time for me is right. This is just something I hope doesn't die, the story is too good.

Dr P, if you're still out there, I hope you're growing the best grapefruit flowers possible. This whole forum about the process of flavor hunting is very inspiring. I'm impressed with how open you are about the efforts you put in. You're the kind of person I want making seeds, and you're the kind of person I want to buy seeds from.

Too good of a story to let die
    Dank mini adventures

Haven't seen him in ages. Just released his nyco x GB. Nyco super terpy goodness.
    When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
    KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Tonygreen View Post
      Haven't seen him in ages. Just released his nyco x GB. Nyco super terpy goodness.

As in you just released it? Or he did? what's the GB?
      Dank mini adventures

Comment

Originally posted by q3corn View Post
        ...and dammit I can't believe I wasn't even aware of this breeding project for the last five years. I spent the last day reading through most of the threads on here, most notably the ones discussing the grapefruit hunt and the seed releases around it. Dr P, you have a passion that I admire.

I noticed this forum, and Dr P, aren't active anymore. I found some seeds online still available, and I'm planning on ordering some once the time for me is right. This is just something I hope doesn't die, the story is too good.

Dr P, if you're still out there, I hope you're growing the best grapefruit flowers possible. This whole forum about the process of flavor hunting is very inspiring. I'm impressed with how open you are about the efforts you put in. You're the kind of person I want making seeds, and you're the kind of person I want to buy seeds from.

Too good of a story to let die

You still find seeds of the NYCO? I thought I got the last ones on seedbay. I saw them when they came out but were a bit pricey for me at that time, so I took the chance lately for 30 a pack.

Comment

Originally posted by q3corn View Post
          As in you just released it? Or he did? what's the GB?
          Let me answer this for Tony. He made crosses with the NYCO and Gorilla Bubble (GB).

Comment

Originally posted by NEED 4 SEED View Post
            You still find seeds of the NYCO? I thought I got the last ones on seedbay. I saw them when they came out but were a bit pricey for me at that time, so I took the chance lately for 30 a pack.

No NYCO or nyco crosses from catnip that i've found

Let me answer this for Tony. He made crosses with the NYCO and Gorilla Bubble (GB).
            Thanks for clarifying
            Dank mini adventures

Comment

I still have a NYCO and his NYGhazeAO in mom form, feminized crosses, and hybrids/outcrosses.

Still have a pack of his C-plus x AO, and another half pack of SPG x AO...

Dr. P's gear is straight fire and king of terps.

Good vibes, wherever you are Dr. P!

NYGHazexAO Mom... Yields like a truck

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/catnip-seeds/
              Smells like LouDog inside the van...
              Casey Jones Grow Along

Comment

Well dammit lou that just rearranged my schedule year lmao! I forgot about those my gawd.....

Dr. P put in a huge amount of working selecting and all I can really describe it as LOUD drippy terpy nose twitchy lip smacking drool coming out the corner of your mouth softly type of experience.

If you see Dr. P. Packs they are worth whatever price. Good vibes and love to Dr. P. Wherever you are brotha.
                When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
                KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Originally posted by LouDog420 View Post
                  I still have a NYCO and his NYGhazeAO in mom form, feminized crosses, and hybrids/outcrosses.

Still have a pack of his C-plus x AO, and another half pack of SPG x AO...

Dr. P's gear is straight fire and king of terps.

Good vibes, wherever you are Dr. P!

NYGHazexAO Mom... Yields like a truck

View Image
                  View Image
                  View Image

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/catnip-seeds/

Nice, it has the same foxtail look like one of my NYCD plants in 2012.

Comment

God dam. Beast.
                    Goes to fridge to check stash....

Rock on Dr P!
                    People slept on some gems there.
                    sigpic
                    Double OG.

Comment

Working...
                    X