No announcement yet.

Catnip Nycd Ghaze X Agent Orange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful work bro.. really looking forward to getting my catnips under hps... they're looking happy at the mo, should be in the tent in about a week (I'll throw up a thread as soon as they are )

be lucky
    j
    test grows and other stories

Comment

Hey doc I've got a question, will there ever be another drop of the sour d x chocolope? And when will there be more sour d / chocolope x AO ? Sorry not trying to spam up your thread I would have pm'ed you if I could ,thanks for your time

Comment

nice thread bro....

is this crossed with soma tangerine NYCD x G13 pheno?

looking into getting some off seedbay ..

peace
        If all us stoners became freemasons prohibition would be short lived 🇬🇧

Comment

I bought a pack of these from seedbay, nada not one plant. Also the Sonic fly x AO nothing.
          They should stop selling these seeds
          Tales from Cloneman's Potting Shed

Faster than a plane,
          Faster than a train,
          Dont let that strain
          Go down the drain. Cloneman aka Tobold Hornblower

RIP Dr Jay

Comment

All it took was putting them in a freezer and all them seeds would not be dead, this is such a shame so many genetics were lost just because their was no fridge good thing they do use one now I need to freezer my seeds or else I won't be able to grow the oldest seeds I have

Comment

This is not what I wanted to hear! I have four packs of catnip enroute!

Aw shit. It's better to know what to expect and theyll go straight into germy nation.

Comment

I purchased a couple of packs of catnip seeds from seedbay too and not one germinated, that's 90 quid down the train. Not happy at all they should have put all these seeds in the freezer.

Comment

Hey guys sorry to hear of your troubles with the catnip seeds , we have these kept in cold storage as I have for all the stock I gathered when partnering with gypsy, really hate to hear you guys didn’t get any to germ please pm and we can sort something out..
                  Never Tell The Man Who's Doing It That It Cant Be Done.
                  https://RealGorillaSeeds.com

Comment

I got 4 seeds of Sour x AO to sink in water after 24 hours. After 6 days in paper towel only 2 cracked open, and one was pretty instantly eaten by white mold. The other just got put into a jiffy plug. Hoping that does the trick.

After seeing this comment about poor germ rates, I'll be gradually trying every seed I have to get as many up as possible. Might need to try some more aggressive methods, like gibberellic acid or even just straight worm castings.
                    Dank mini adventures

Comment

Guys make sure you clean your seed before germing. That can help. Chim wrote a nice ptotocol
                      When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
                      KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Good lookin' out, Tony
                        Dank mini adventures

Comment

Easy step but every little bit helps!
                          Also might try just soak in cup o water instead of dirt or paper towel! Worth a shot. Dr. P. gear is exceptional. Good luck guys.
                          When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
                          KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Originally posted by q3corn View Post
                            I got 4 seeds of Sour x AO to sink in water after 24 hours. After 6 days in paper towel only 2 cracked open ...

Holy shit I had to read this three times before I saw you said 6 days to crack. Makes me think I the seeds should be scuffed up before trying to germ them.
                            orange oblivion has some damn big seeds. Reminds me of swt#4. I could see them being tough to crack even fresh. With two others calling into question how they were stored (before rgs got them) due to no seeds germinating. makes the task even more daunting.

Shout out to panickz for being understanding and willing to work with us.

Comment

Guys if you roll the dice on catnip seeds please please please use the techniques chimera laid out to germ old seeds. These things are moving painfully slow. I have had two orange oblivion put out tap root s. one of which has broken ground. Only one nyghaze has cracked and put out a tap root I'm not ready to give up on them just yet.

Comment

Just to let you know PANIKZ made it right. Sent me Karma's White Sumo as a replacement which I asked for. Thanks
                                Tales from Cloneman's Potting Shed

Faster than a plane,
                                Faster than a train,
                                Dont let that strain
                                Go down the drain. Cloneman aka Tobold Hornblower

RIP Dr Jay

Comment

Working...
                                X