Lambs thunder fucking bread test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdd420 View Post
    Here's an update as I need to flower for sex and then get clones rooted. The clones go outside and on to flower for the rest in the cabinet under hps.I can take all summer to pick a mother plant after seeing it from seed and clone inside and outdoors too. Peace sddView Image View Image View Image
    Awesome stuff sdd...
    Sounds like a great system...
    Thinking of tossing a few seeds outside this summer for kicks....
    They look great....

Seedbay Private Breeders > Cannafornia Seeds

Comment

Well well looks like 3/5 have shown to be female! Two more still can't tell. Not really much stretch yet here is a picture. Peace sdd
      Life is sudden be ready

dont count the days make the days count
      Legal medical patient

_________
      “Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
      "Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
      "Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

By the way one showed female at 8 days the rest at 10/11 days . Does that mean it is a quick finisher? Or maybe that doesn't corralate? Quick to show flower may mean nothing at all but 8 days seems fast to me anyway peace sdd
        Life is sudden be ready

Legal medical patient

_________
        “Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
        "Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
        "Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Digging the looks of them sdd...
          Long,well defined leaves... Solid..

In my book... Quick to show sex is a good trait but
          I dont think it represents how quickly they will finish...

Would be nice,tho...

Happy 420 to you and yours bro...

Comment

4/5 female now waiting on one
            Life is sudden be ready

Legal medical patient

_________

Comment

Life is sudden be ready

Legal medical patient

_________

Comment

Looks awesome! Def take a seat here
                I tried to stop smoking but the weed didn’t listen

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
                I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
                I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
                I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

sigpic

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
                Life is everything.
                Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
                Oh I'm free, free, free now
                I'm free from your spell
                And now that it's all over
                All I can do is wish you well
                • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!

• Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.

Comment

Any updates bro? I'd love to see the phenos you're getting.

Comment

They look really familiar...lol
                    Something about the fan's seems unique,cant quite place it.
                    Any chance for a picture without the yellow ?

D.U.D.E...

Comment

I'm back

Was busted now months later officially medical and legal. I don't like being on a list but had to to continue to satisfy certain entities. Any way plants were fine til they were pulled .sorry that I couldn't do my part sdd
                      Life is sudden be ready

Legal medical patient

_________

Comment

Working...
                      X