Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Area51 PPK-300 LED-430 HPS-Coco-Multi Strain Evolution...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And since I dont post many pictures. ..

Thought I might just pop a couple more just for fun.

Changed the camera resolution for better shots.

Now all I need.. is somethin worthy of posting..lol

Seedbay Private Breeders > Cannafornia Seeds

Comment

This post will be for my records and will be edited often as i want to work on keeping track and records/notes for future runs and seeds...

Please bare with me...lol ( learning Curve in progress )

-----------My Notes----------

Alien OG-

Strain: Tahoe OG x Alien Kush
      Mostly Indica
      Yield: Medium
      Height: Medium
      Indoor: 65-75 day flowering cycle

Alien OG is a variety mating the Tahoe OG Kush with the Alien Kush ( Las Vegas Purple Kush x Alien Dog), made by Swerve of Cali Connection Seeds.
      Alien Technology is a landrace Afghani Indica that was brought back by a U.S. soldier from Afghanistan, and the Alien Kush used to make Alien OG was Alien Tech dominant.

This strain has gotten big attention in 2012 due to a whopping 28% THC test.

The medical power of this strain, at least for THC, is very strong, with a piney earthy tone and subtle OG flavors.
      “The Alien OG Strain is very popular among patients who seek a natural sleep-aid and appetite ooster.”
      Being an ocean grown (OG) strain, you can already expect a heavy head-high coupled with a delayed body-buzz that will come in waves.
      Another good medicating experience up in NorCal.
      Alien OG definitely has that trademark OG smell (lemon pine freshness) and the buds are a very pleasant green, with heavy doses of trichomes.

Chem Dawg-
      Chemdawg D x Sensi's Hindu Kush

The Chemdawg Crosses
      'OG Kush' (the original cut)
      came from an s1 from in a bag of - 91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.
      'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL
      after the DNL hermed and seeded the room.

The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.

Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg)

came from a cross of '91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights)
      done by a guy known as ‘weasel’. 'chemdog' and friends made several crosses that are held closely
      by a small group of friends and acquaintances.

These crosses included
      Chemdawg D x Sensi's Hindu Kush

Woody OG Kush-

Woody OG
      Hindu Kush x O.G. Kush x Master Kush
      70% Sativa – 30% Indica
      Description: This strain is a cross of a number of Kush strains and tends to have a good amount of variation between batches.
      It is 'in between" the Hindu and the OG Kush strains as it often retains the signature OG smell with more of an Afghani-Hindu bud structure.

Medical Benefits: Woody OG is an uplifting sativa without the signature up-and-down of an OG strain.
      It can be a fairly mild, yet produces a thoroughly enjoyable high under most conditions.

Lambsbread-

Genetics: Jamaica Sativa »»» Lambsbread x {Skunk x Ruderalis}
      Type:sativa
      Flowering indoor: 10 weeks
      Yield : Medium/Heavy
      High: a very sociable high and relaxing light buzz.
      Medical Benefits:The effect is high, airy and cerebral. It inspires a euphoric mood, positively effecting the clarity of your thoughts.

Strain Name: Lambsbread ~ Lambs Breathe
      Grade: A
      Type: Hydroponic/medical
      Looks: Red hairs, dark lime green outside, light lime green insides.
      Smell: strong sour skunky, reeks.
      Taste: Piney, Fruity, and Tang.
      Effects: forgetfulness, relief of stress, high laughability, great head high.
      Potency: Very. hydro
      Good Strain For: Head high, Dose of the laughs

Jamaican lambsbread is probably Jamaican most famous weed talked about and smoked by Bob Marley and said to be his favorite smoke.
      There is lots of controversy about Lambsbread in the community if it’s lambsbreath or lambsbread or if they are 2 different things and how it got it’s name, if the truth be said no one really knows.

HEROJUANA OG-

Genetics:The best outdoor Kentucky phenos x Petrolia Headstash
      Flowering Time: 9-10 weeks
      Type: Indica-Dominant Hybrid
      Yield: Medium/Heavy

According to Jason King's strain book the "Lineage is composed of an outdoor Kentucky strain crossed with a California strain known as Petrolia Headstash."

Herojuana has dense, forest green flowers with a large amount of orange hairs.

Some previous lab tests recorded the Herojuana strain at just over 24% THC.

The Herojuana is the perfect medicine for patients with insomnia and migraines.

Herojuana cannabis is excellent for the treatment and alleviation of depression, insomnia, migraines, headaches, poor appetite, chronic pain and so much !

Petrolia Headstash
      has been cultivated in Humboldt County, California for more than 20 years. The buzz given from Herijuana medical-grade marijuana can be literally crippling to a beginner smoker. This buzz is definitely intense so don't underestimate the strength! Else, you may well find yourself no longer knowing what day it is.
      THC levels have been clinical shown at over 24% for the Herijuana medicinal cannabis strain. Waste not another minute procuring some glorious Herijuana marijuana for yourself and loved ones. You very happiness depends on it!

Blue Hogs-

Indica Dominant Hybrid (70% Indica/30% Sativa)
      A cross from DJ Short Blueberry and James Hawg's famous Hawgsbreath.
      The Blue Hogs has a big yield, smells very light in flower almost of a fruit cologne.
      a good cure really brings out the berry flavor.
      very spicy/savory smells. Almost like beef jerky or pepperoni pizza.

BATF #3 -MALE-

Alaskan Thunder Fuck

The structure has definite Afghani influences, but the flowers tend to be fox tailed with thick, ropey pistils that retain their thickness and prominence when dried.* ATF will take rather strong feeding and produce well.

Strain Genetics: ATF- Original Haze x Northern Lights x Skunk x Highland Oaxacan Gold x ???

Crossed with A ~~~ DJ Short Blueberry Male
      Flowering Time 55 to 65 days Outdoor- 60-70 days Indoors
      Yield- Indoors – Heavy...
      Height:*Medium/Tall
      Outdoors – As much as 2-3 pounds has been reported...

Medical Uses-This strain of marijuana is good for Insomnia, appetite, anxiety relief

Looks: Very unique colors overall. Light green throughout with purple/blue hues close to the stem. The hairs vary between brown and red.

Smell- This strain smells a little like Funky fruit. Kind of musky too. It has a very unique smell, that is for sure.

Taste- Thick Kushy smoke that stays on your tongue for a bit.

Effects – Mix, Heavy body and cerebral. At first you get a nice cerebral rush, then it mellows out into a chill couch lock, not too couch locky though.

Buzz Type: A great combination of indica and sativa. I love this hybrid because it supplies you with a heavy head high that does not put you to sleep.

Medical Uses-This strain of marijuana is good for Insomnia, appetite, anxiety relief
      Takes Training/bending/topping well.

King Kong OG
      Red Congolese x Northern Lights #5 x Haze

Kong is the next step in plant genetics for yield.They're has never been anything like this in the world of cannabis production. Kong will be the benchmark by which all other plants are judged.

Breeder: All Star Genetics
      Type: 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
      Flowering: 10 Weeks
      Yields: Heavy
      Height: Medium/Tall
      Bushy,thick, lush growth
      Fast Veg x 2
      Takes training/bending/topping well.

Medical Benefits: The instant head kick upon exhaling lifts one's mood, making this a potent, heady and happy high. Although this strain is mostly uplifting,it has just enough indica to keep most people relaxed.

Hawaiian Punch --

Strain Name: Maui AKA: Hawaiian Punch
      Type: Indica Dominant

Originating in Hawaii, Hawaiian Punch delivers a "punch" not unlike the most righteous wave in Hawaii. This strain is extremely potent, yet delivers an aloha feeling to your mind and body, much like an ocean breeze. Hawaiian Punch is one that will gradually sneak up on you, especially the first time.*Flowering time is 55-60 days, and a THC content up to 21%.

Looks: Deep forest green – dense colas that are thick with trichomes.

Smell: A little earthy more spicy than sweet like the sativa hybrids.

Taste: Smooth, full bodied- with smooth and savory finish

Effects: Powerful- hence the “Punch” in Hawaiian- It has a ‘melty’ effect on the body and calming effect on the brain.
      The effects are long lasting too making this a favorite among patients with severe chronic pain.
      Potency:

Very strong – not for daytime use if you need to function as this particular phenotype of maui has traditional indica effects.

Medical Benefits: The effect is high, airy and cerebral. It inspires a euphoric mood, positively effecting the clarity of your thoughts.

80s Sativa #1 Heavy Mexican Sativa.
      Golden Mexican Sativa ~~~ Mexico x Hash Plant x Durban

Very beginner friendly, easy to grow, and will produce very large buds come harvest.
      Big,Thick,Strong Veg.
      Stronge structure. Fast Veg x 2
      Takes training well... Heavy Indica leaves-monster fans..

GS Cookies ...

Genetics: OG Kush x Durban Poison x Cherry Pie

(OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purple = Cherry Pie) x F1 Durban Poison x (OG Kush back cross)

Smells and smoke:
      A soft nose and taste, Going through the body into the head and slightly in the eyes,
      providing a spacey, almost unfocused effect.
      Great for depression, anxiety, subtle pain reduction, appetite and nausea.

Looks:
      Late flowering purple, green, and orange
      sugar leaf with orange/red hairs releasing its own
      unique sweet, spicy, and savory scents....
      overall effect could be heavy for some,
      this buzz is long and continues to build as you smoke.
      Very high ceiling. New smokers beware...

Stretch x2-x4 Training dependent..

That initial shot of Sativa like headiness strikes you on the first bowl lasting good while,
      until the more dominant heavy and relaxing Indica qualities take over.

Yields:
      Moderate to heavy crops
      Medium to large,dense heavily frosted nugs...

Border Haze

Super Silver Haze 25% Skunk X 25% Northern lights X 50% Haze
      (x)
      Golden Mexican Sativa - Mexican Oaxacan x Pakistani x Durban Poison

Super Silver Haze:

Category:The Naturals - Old school genetics
      Family of breed:25% Skunk, 25% Northern lights, and 50% Haze
      Breeder:Nevil and Shantibaba's
      Preferred medium:Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors/greenhouse

Effect: the most indica between the sativas, a classic hit. Strong, long lasting, blasting
      Flowering indoor: 10-11 weeks

Description:Perhaps the most award-winning strain ever created, Super Silver Haze was the prized brainchild of renowned Green House breeder Shantibaba. A fusion of 2 of the most desirable commercial strains (Skunk #1 and Northern Lights #5) and the racy and rangy Haze C, SSH is considered by many to be the perfect Sativa-dominant hybrid, combining the best in mental and physical effects.
      The addition of the Skunk and NL keep the flowering times and size manageable for indoor growth, making the normally-equatorial Haze feasible for indoor growing.

Patient Expectations
      Scent:Pine, menthol, and sour citrus are the main smells with this variety — some can get more towards the flowery Haze side of the spectrum as well.Flavor:*Citrus-pine Haze with some eucalyptus notes.

Effects:Energetic and a little racy immediately, it fills the head with a variety of cycling pressure and a buzzing but at times misguided energy.
      It’s one of those that gets you out of your seat and looking for something to do, but often results in meandering and lots of random activities rather than anything focused.
      At times increasing visual and auditory sharpness, this strain is great for creative types as well.
      As it progresses, the Skunk and NL influences come into play, making it more of a relaxing experience over the second half of the duration, including some quality body relaxation and pain relief.

Recommended as a daytime or early evening med primarily, it has great energetic, ocular, motivating, creative, appetite stimulation, and mood-elevating properties.
      ----------------------------------------

Border Haze
      Super Silver Haze 25% Skunk X 25% Northern lights X 50% Haze
      (x)

Sativa Loco
      80s Sativa ~~~ Heavy Mexican Sativa.
      (x)

80s Sativa x Golden mex sativa. Gold Mex Sat = Mexican Oaxacan x Pakistani x Durban Poison.
      +<a href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=266505 "> See here for more Info</a>

Essence of Old School...
      A good place to look for Mexican Genetics/Flavors/Head...

The structure of these plant are superb,2 pheno types either Sativa leaning(Shorter plants/Wider leaf) or Heavy Sativa(Taller plant/Thinner leaf)...

Smell: is that of the musky/garlicky sweet, body odor.

Yields better with topping.
      Pinching between internode spacing as well as MH lighting in VEG will help control her stretch.

Stretch: 1.5-2.0 dependent...

Expect 9-11 weeks

Does well in a hydro setting and can take a healthy EC.
      Finicky in soil and needs feeding on the low side with dry periods.

Possibly a good Outdoor plant. Yet untested outside.

Takes training in VEG well.
      Taking care not to stress during the flowering period as she becomes sensitive once flowering begins....

With a little work, you can expect to find both flavors and party highs of yesteryear within Sativa Loco...

Caliente Kong
      King Kong OG ~ All Star Genetics
      (x)

Alaskan Thunder Kong
      King Kong OG ~ All Star Genetics
      (x)
      B.A.T.F.
      DJ Short Blueberry Male (x) ATF- Original Haze x Northern Lights x Skunk x Highland Oaxacan Gold x ???

Girl Scout Thunder Fuck
      GS Cookies
      (OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purple = Cherry Pie) x F1 Durban Poison x (OG Kush back cross)
      (x)
      B.A.T.F.
      DJ Short Blueberry Male (x) ATF- Original Haze x Northern Lights x Skunk x Highland Oaxacan Gold x ???

Lambs Thunder Fucking Bread
      Jamaica Sativa »»» Lambsbread x {Skunk x Ruderalis}
      (x)
      B.A.T.F.

Ga3 Feminized GS Cookies
      Ga3
      (x)
      GS Cookies

Ga3 Reversed Male~BATF f2
      A male BATF was reversed using Ga3...

Ga3
      (x)
      Male~B.A.T.F.

Blue Alaskan Thunder Fuck f2
      B.A.T.F.

Work in progress..
      Last edited by DamnUglyDogE; 05-01-2014, 06:23.

Comment

smoken on;

Lambsbread-

Beyond Blue Dreams

I've been getting lucky and finding the strains im growing....

Lambsbread is soooooo mellow...

Smoked me a fat LB joint... then mixed BBD-LB... fat joint. . Puff puff & brain went Into shut down mode...

Loves that.....

Peace...

Comment

So I decided early on that I was going ta do what it takes ta get this season done right and have some good smoke / seeds.*To that end..

More stuff... grrr...lol

Ponied up for a sulfur burner. .. yet another $90.00*

-------------

GsC/thin mint. Lives.

Clone ta coco for 3 day. New growth filling in.
          Feeding lite jacks...

Comment

working on heat...

Working with what I gotz...

I have a space 12" wide between the tent and and a open window so I decided I atta try and use this space better.

I took a long piece of Styrofoam and duck tape ta seal the top and the tent seals the sides so no air in this space beyond fresh cool outside air coming in.

I have 2 intake fans on the back floor of the tent feeding this air in.

I also added a zipper to the back of tent in order
            Ta access this space.

My next step will be ta use 4" ducking to connect the hot exhaust air coming out of the tent to the houses central heating vent via the ceiling.

-------------

Working on a idea ta cool the hot exhaust from the top if the LED using brass radiators and a computer liquid cooling system I have laying around.

Comment

Exspanding on a thought. ..

Im glad ta have this pm problem as strange as that sounds.*

It's one thing to read about it and a whole other ta see it-deal with it.

I dig a challenge and want the knowledge more than the smoke at this point.

As my goals for the 1st 3 years is knowledge/experience.
              (Not that I wont be kicking PM azz and collecting my smoke.)
              4th year is ta prove my chosen tech (style)
              5th year is all about trees and gpw bragging rights..lol

After that im not sure. Leaning towards
              Breeding/Seeds...

----------------

Spider mites and other critters kicked my azz last season in this same room and the ways I dealt with the issue were less than successful.

As round 2 starts in a couple months and the summer heat will bring with it borg and such.

Im trying a little deffence this year with -
              Closed/screened environment, bug bombs and organic sprays in VEG. Fk the borg (come and get it)

Round 2 looks good ta go for a seed grow.
              Pending a good harvest from R1, Clones make it ta 3 gallon smarts and Air pots alive and environment under control.

Looking to do 2 Vert dounuts with around 12 strains- full size ladies-1000+ seeds each.

Might do half (of each lady top-bottom) forced fem and half Pollen from male BATF.

Looking into fem sprays and powders yet leaning towards forced fem with lights on a hour a day (at mid lites off cycle) for a week mid flower.

Just some thoughts...

Peace...

Comment

I really dig the looks of the tent.
                Colors and layout...

I know these pics seem a little of and trust me they dont do justice to the tent.
                Im working on it.

Everything is going smooth and looking better every day.
                Finally got the PPK system dialed in and have been pulsing every 2 hours for a minute. 12 times a day...

Going ta let her auto pilot a couple days and take a break from it all...

Few things ta do on my list already for next week and the sulfur should be here by then...

Around 4 weeks ta go and 4 more till round one is done...

Comment

Top shelf bagseed male.. pulled. .

What a shame... Was a monster want a be..

I did clone yet its a unknown strain so i doubt I would use for a seed run... well see..

Comment

looking good man, temps seem to be a little more in check, wouldn't hurt to have them at around 77 to 78 but 80 isn't to far off. keep up the good work man, sitting here in the corner enjoying the show.
                    My PPK/Vert thread( Finished )
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=253776

2013 season in a med-legal state( failed)
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=265506

PPK thread 2014 (current)
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=279000

Comment

Originally posted by hotboxes View Post
                      looking good man, temps seem to be a little more in check, wouldn't hurt to have them at around 77 to 78 but 80 isn't to far off. keep up the good work man, sitting here in the corner enjoying the show.

Thanks man... Glad ta know.ya gotz my back and ya keep a on things...

Air flow made a big difference with temp..
                      Treated with milk spray 2 day in a row. Sulfur vap should show tomorrow...

Took a week and 40 gallons of plan water yet I gots my Jacks PPM back to 800 and PH 5.7

Getting dialed in for the final push (30 days) on the 1st set of ladies into the tent...

Peace....

Comment

GS Cookies (Thin Mints ) &amp; clones Day 8...

Clones Day 8

Going good. Think they will make it...
                        Lost 1 Male BATF... 1 Left looks good...

GS Cookies (Thin Mints )
                        *** Flower will tell ***

What a differece a week makes. Week one in coco....

Comment

Hot tent exhaust into ceiling vent

----- -----

Just worken a mix ...

Comment

The other end...

This aught about do it ...

----- -----

Comment

Ladies under the :
                              Max 6-300W LED Grow light
                              2-23-13 Day 12 flowering

Alien OG-
                              Chem Dawg-
                              Woody OG Kush-
                              Lambsbread-
                              HEROJUANA OG-
                              Blue Boggs-

Comment

Blu Hogs

Blu Hogs is a keeper for sure...

This lady just wants to be a monster.. Great genetics for sure.
                                Easy 2x growth of the others...

I cant wait to see if she VERTS as strong. .

Last edited by DamnUglyDogE; 12-06-2013, 04:13.

Comment

Working...
                                X