Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Young
    replied
    I'm about to flip some Mullumbimby x BLR, and the pheno from last post of Nigerian Mango Haze f3.

In 7.5 gallon fabricpots this time too. Should be some worthwhile bushes for pictures this time. Last time I had tall 14-16 week phenos in 1gal.... and ^^^ pheno in partycup..
    Plus organic topdress instead unreliable feeding routine.

Leave a comment:

• maimunji
    replied
    Bump hoki???!!!! Post them bro what you doing do you sleep there because you can't find the door anymore?

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Young
    replied

Theres my little one... Shes got the look though

Leave a comment:

• maimunji
    replied
    Originally posted by hoki2test View Post
    Nice bro i will be ready and waiting for you....i will brush my teeth
    View Image
    Self deprecating is a sign of high intelligence.
    No need to brush teeth exept we will kiss before

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks dudes...Free rim jobs for everyone that gives me rep.....But honestly and seriously im even worse in real life....i joke way too much.....its hard for people to read me or know when im being serious
    I,m pretty sure they know your serious when the tongue goes in for the first time , .

we may even need to start reading forum rules before we go too far

one slip the tongue and your in the shit

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    i will brush my teeth

Originally posted by maimunji View Post
    Hahhah. Sadly i can't give more rep today. But will come tommorow of course. Hahahah.
    Nice bro i will be ready and waiting for you....i will brush my teeth

Leave a comment:

• maimunji
    replied
    Hahhah. Sadly i can't give more rep today. But will come tommorow of course. Hahahah.

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    Rim jobs for everyone

Originally posted by too-dope View Post
    hahaha this thread is hilarious. hoki2test you are quite the character. those nigerian mango haze f3s sound awesome.
    Originally posted by maimunji View Post
    Yeah this. Like the way this man write. Big laught. Good job.
    Thanks dudes...Free rim jobs for everyone that gives me rep.....But honestly and seriously im even worse in real life....i joke way too much.....its hard for people to read me or know when im being serious

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    Are you sure?

Originally posted by beanz View Post
    we can defiantly pass on the rim job , your funny fucker . aussies hay

next round seeds is drying , don,t worry they will be the best seeds I made too date . actually thanks to a few private breeders mainly .
    we ain, t all about making money , we just want best weed we can grow for ourselves and pass too others ....what comes round goes round
    Are you sure Beanz?.....I don't mind taking one for my Team if it means more green....oh well the offer is there

Leave a comment:

• maimunji
    replied
    Originally posted by too-dope View Post
    hahaha this thread is hilarious. hoki2test you are quite the character. those nigerian mango haze f3s sound awesome.
    Yeah this. Like the way this man write. Big laught. Good job.

Leave a comment:

• too-dope
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I actually think BAKED BEANZ is overlooked and under rated by others,Maybe because he donates so much of his work and maybe because he works other breeders lines but he is the real thing and does solid selections and puts alot of work into the his beanz,AND YES I WILL PULL MY TONGUE OUT OF BAKED BEANZ ASS AS SOON AS I GET MORE FREE BEANZ....until then i will keep going down and brown lol
    View Image
    we can defiantly pass on the rim job , your funny fucker . aussies hay

next round seeds is drying , don,t worry they will be the best seeds I made too date . actually thanks to a few private breeders mainly .
    we ain, t all about making money , we just want best weed we can grow for ourselves and pass too others ....what comes round goes round

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    But Seriously

But Seriously!!....The mango Haze f3 have blown me away with its smell and perfume...and they are hell sticky....if they taste as good as they smell with a good high and decent yield i will keep them around for a long time..

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    BAKED BEANZ IS OVERLOOKED

I actually think BAKED BEANZ is overlooked and under rated by others,Maybe because he donates so much of his work and maybe because he works other breeders lines but he is the real thing and does solid selections and puts alot of work into the his beanz,AND YES I WILL PULL MY TONGUE OUT OF BAKED BEANZ ASS AS SOON AS I GET MORE FREE BEANZ....until then i will keep going down and brown lol

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    berry terps

Originally posted by Dr.Young View Post
    I'm actually running a lemon zinger malawi right now too.. I just noticed she has pink calyxs starting to form. The craziest berry terps Ive smellled... Not lemon like i expected....
    Sounds like a winner Dr young,I had some Goji o.g from bodhi that i grew a few years back that had real loud RED BERRY-RED LIQUORICE TERPS....I grew them in soil and along with these f3 mango haze they were some of the most amazing smelling weed i have ever grown

Leave a comment:

Working...
X