X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoki2test
    replied
    fertz

Can you tell me anything about what fertz they like to eat mate.......At the moment im feeding them lightly with Canna Classic Flores A & B and Canna pk.....proberly give the them some Bio Diesel or molasses later on....any advice would be appreciated.....thinking dropping coco and making the switch to soil next round

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    bloody jungle yo int wrong there , I,ll see how I go finding a pic of the mum .

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    Mango Haze F3 GROW=Welcome to my Baked Beanz Jungle

All are sitting in 30 liter fabric pots of coco.....

In the first picture that is one of the pots of the more lanky and spinderly pheno......the more chunkier pheno dominates tho and i have maybe only 7 or 8 of the spinderly lanky pheno

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    Welcome to my Baked Beanz Jungle

HELP IM LOST AND CANT FIND THE WAY OUT!!

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied

Sorry about the bad picture quality but i took them with my laptop and i Dont own or want a phone....yeah i know i must invest in sa good camera

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied

Every time i walk in the room i hear Guns n Roses Welcome to the jungle lol.....im seeing two phenos Baked beanz,One pheno that flowered first but are spinderly and lanky and they have alot of one and three leaf blades and then there is the more chunkier pheno......Welcome to the jungle everyone....be careful because it is easy to get lost in he jungle!
    Last edited by hoki2test; 09-26-2018, 18:53.

Leave a comment:

• Mango Haze F3 GROW=Welcome to my Baked Beanz Jungle

Ok i been on the other side of the moon but im back now to show everyone what Baked Beanz has blessed me with,I will let Baked Beanz inform everyone on his mango haze f3 genealogy.....But anyways I popped about 50 of Baked Beanz mango haze F3 and had 100% germ rates.....Im guessing thats no suprise there from what have i seen and going on what others have experenced....Anyways just over half were men with hairy ball sacks so they were sent packing and im left with 24 sexy sticky females,They were vegged untill they reached NIPPLE HIGH then flipped...They are in 30 litre pots of canna coco being fed canna nutes sitting under 6000 watts of combined lights,leds,gravitta overhead and some 1000 watt bulbs hung vert....and only 3weeks later into flower some are trying to put trichomes on my roof.....Maybe this will make for good bug traps....Anyways even at 3weeks of flower some are very sticky icky and the smells of over ripe fruit and mango terps is penetrating to my nose.....i will post pix here shortly later tonight.....again i must give respect and thanks to beans for bringing these into my life and making my future so exciting....love what you do and keep on doing it please
Working...
X