X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoki2test
    replied
    MY FAV PHENO

Sorry i keep stuffing up my photo rotation,I cant fit the whole plant in photo as there is not enough room for me to turn around without my huge dick breaking branches left right and centre Vicks inhaler Sour mango pheno=

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    MY FAV PHENO

They are hell sticky and keep in mind they are only just over three weeks into flower
    My favorite vicks inhaler Sour mango smelling phenotype of Baked Beanz f3 mango haze=

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    MY FAV PHENO

Some photo,s of my favorite pheno,Has vicks inhaler sour mango terp smell and seems to be faster flowering and chunkier than other phenos....i have at least 4 that look like similar to this one.....im seeing three distinct phenotypes in these mango haze f3....all are strong in the perfume department with smellz ranging from sweet mango to sour mango and the lovely cat piss smelling one....if your into that sort of thing, Actually that reminds me of a chick i use to date back in the day,She use to love eating the CHEESE under my ....Sorry its a long story and im wasted...MY FAVOURITE PHENO=
    Last edited by hoki2test; 09-29-2018, 13:55.

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    Originally posted by beanz View Post
    to be clear , cause I haven't ..... these were made with topdawg nigerian mango haze f2 seeds . now I selected mango haze pheno,s to make the f3 .

mother smelt like a dump truck just drove by and the father was typical tall haze .
    I have pics on another forum but finding them wold be a mission in my thread .... the lap top my pics are on is shutting pics down as soon as I open and taking it too be fixed is out the question considering the pictures on the computer . so it's catch 22 atm getting old pics ...

I,ll have a quick look for pics and use a different laptop to save the image if I find them .
    Digging around and i found this =
    Mango Nigerian Haze f1 =Mango Nigerian Cough (F) x Nigerian haze (M)

Baked beanz Mango Nigerian Haze F3 =Mango Nigerian Haze f2 (F) x Mango Nigerian Haze f2(M)

Top dawg seeds Mango Nigerian Haze f2 = Mango Nigerian Haze(F) xMango Nigerian Haze(M)

Nigerian Haze = JJ’s Nigerian (F) x Flying Dutchman Original Haze (M)

Mango Nigerian Cough = Cough (F) X Mango Nigerian (M)

JJ’s Nigerian =Nigerian Silk x {Nigerian Silk x NL5Haze}

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    Thanks bro

looking good mate ,
    if you edit your pic on your computer before you upload , they will be right way up . even a slight crop of pic will do it .
    Thanks bro i shall do that with my pix if it happens again to me,Tonight before the lights come on i will get some pix of my favorite Mango Haze F3 pheno,It has a real sour mango vicks nasal inhaler thing going on and none of sweetness like this smaller pheno i have outside....differently plenty of winners in the perfume department to be found.....My favorite pheno seems to be faster flowering and the more chunky of the germ-ed batch of F3

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by hoki2test View Post
    This was the runt out of 50 mango haze f3,It has been left outside and fed nothing but water......Has a real candy sweet mango smell....Sorry these photos are sideways like me for some reason

RUNT PHENO OF MANGO HAZE F3=View Image
    View Image View Image
    looking good mate ,
    if you edit your pic on your computer before you upload , they will be right way up . even a slight crop of pic will do it .

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    Mango Haze F3 RUNT PHENO

This was the runt out of 50 mango haze f3,It has been left outside and fed nothing but water......Has a real candy sweet mango smell....Sorry these photos are sideways like me for some reason

RUNT PHENO OF MANGO HAZE F3=

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    to be clear , cause I haven't ..... these were made with topdawg nigerian mango haze f2 seeds . now I selected mango haze pheno,s to make the f3 .

mother smelt like a dump truck just drove by and the father was typical tall haze .
    I have pics on another forum but finding them wold be a mission in my thread .... the lap top my pics are on is shutting pics down as soon as I open and taking it too be fixed is out the question considering the pictures on the computer . so it's catch 22 atm getting old pics ...

I,ll have a quick look for pics and use a different laptop to save the image if I find them .
    Thanks Bro and no stress on the photos,I will give them their first defoliation tonight and try to take some decent photos of a few phenos including the chunkier pheno i want to move foward with for another round to be grown in soil...the smell of her burns your nasal hairs with a real astringent biting rotten mango smell.....Both me and my older Brother are excited as fuck about more than just one pheno found here in your F3 Mango Haze and if the smell translates over to the high and the taste and then Hell yeah!!!

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr.Young View Post
    That zig-zag stem girl in the front of the 1st picture is the catpiss pheno with 1-3 fans isn't it? Maybe low yielder but high terps.. That seems like the only pheno I got. Dont think I got any fat pheno

I got 100% germ on them, I should have kept the males... but got rid of them because I have a few more beans. Now I'm wishing I had a lot more bean of it.

I got 5 girls that all look like clones of the exact same pheno with basically only height being the difference within 15% type deal...

I definitely think she is something special, I tried a few strains that had no standout features lately... just the perfume of this girl alone is peaking my interest.. I did 11/13 from seed so they are taking things at their own pace.. Should start seeing what the buds look like soon. Pretty sure its gonna fill out good, but with some wispy hazey nugs.. but if I veg'd her up, and did a proper run it would be easily worthwhile.

Correctamundo on the CAT PISS PHENO.....I have maybe 3 or five of the lanky spinderly cat pis pheno and at least 9 or ten Chunkier rotting mangoe terps phenos.....but there is at one pheno that is faster and chunkier then the rest with a nose tingling mango terps on her....this pheno i will get some decent photos of up of her after i do a clean up of the lower suckers this weekend and i think she will be the one i clone the hell out of......

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Young
    replied
    That zig-zag stem girl in the front of the 1st picture is the catpiss pheno with 1-3 fans isn't it? Maybe low yielder but high terps.. That seems like the only pheno I got. Dont think I got any fat pheno

I got 100% germ on them, I should have kept the males... but got rid of them because I have a few more beans. Now I'm wishing I had a lot more bean of it.

I got 5 girls that all look like clones of the exact same pheno with basically only height being the difference within 15% type deal...

I definitely think she is something special, I tried a few strains that had no standout features lately... just the perfume of this girl alone is peaking my interest.. I did 11/13 from seed so they are taking things at their own pace.. Should start seeing what the buds look like soon. Pretty sure its gonna fill out good, but with some wispy hazey nugs.. but if I veg'd her up, and did a proper run it would be easily worthwhile.

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    great idea

Originally posted by Dog Star View Post
    Looks good but have feel you need to cut down those few sucker branches down at
    a trunk base.. this will give better sized buds upstair in canopy..
    Yes bro thats a great idea and i swear i was going to do exactly that this weekend.....nudge nudge wink wink,thanks for reminding me of this weekends mission!

Leave a comment:

• Dog Star
    replied
    Looks good but have feel you need to cut down those few sucker branches down at
    a trunk base.. this will give better sized buds upstair in canopy..

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    HONEY BEES

SOME OT THEM ARE MORE STICKIER THAN A HONEY BEES ARSEHOLE BLOKE!.....i just made this sayying up in my head while stoned ON WEED and totally off chops.....IM GENIUS!!

Leave a comment:

• hoki2test
    replied
    OMG Baked beanz!!!

OMG Baked beanz!!!......i just took a walk thru the jungle and IM SHOCKED AT HOW STICKY AND CHUNKY some pheno,s of your Mango Haze f3z are......There only 3 weeks into flower and im sticking to everything i touch after walking thru the jungle tonight...SMELLZ!...There are many rotting mangoe terps pheno,s as well as one cat piss smelling pheno.....At the risk of souding like a skool girl and a fool i have to say it is a LEVEL ABOVE anything i have grown lately.......I love the smell and hope it translates to the taste
    IT,S A WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER FOR ME......Even tho i have not smoked it yet im committed to selecting the stinkest fattest pheno and cloning her silly for the next round to be grown organically....i will try to get some decent photos to upload shortly to show you my favourite phenos

Leave a comment:

Working...
X