• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try now brother

Originally posted by OakyJoe View Post
    i can't see any pictures :(
    Try LOOKING now Brother
    Unexpected sex is a great way to be woken up...
    If you're not in prison.

“the master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried“

“In Life you can only trust two people,No One and No body!”

Comment

Originally posted by hoki2test View Post
      Try LOOKING now Brother
      works!

awesome work mate!
      I tried to stop smoking but the weed didn’t listen

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
      I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
      I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
      I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

sigpic

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
      Life is everything.
      Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
      Oh I'm free, free, free now
      I'm free from your spell
      And now that it's all over
      All I can do is wish you well
      • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!

• Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.

Comment

CROSS MANGO WIDOW X MANGO HAZE BAKED BEANZ!!

Originally posted by beanz View Post
        looks like we are all in for more entertainment other than just plant pics here , lol did I see that mask on the news related to an armed robbery of the Cadbury factory ?

I had some a wispy f2 in the top dawg pack also , it matured at different stages . never really seen that before . I didn,t use it to make seed .....so its in the line obviously. even some flowers were half mature and the other half white pistils to growing .

anyways good too know these things .... helps me decide weather to grow some in the future or hand any out . gives me information to share ....thats what its all about folks
        I'm addicted to the perfume coming off some of these F3 mango haze,They really are amazing to smell and so very sticky....hopefully they will continue to fill out more but even if they don't yield that good i cant wait to see if the smells translate to the taste when smoked.....CROSS MANGO WIDOW X MANGO HAZE BAKED BEANZ!!...that would be some flavorful tasting herb for sure and it would up the yield....
        If you're not in prison.

Comment

TASTE LIKE

Originally posted by Dr.Young View Post
          That zig-zag stem girl in the front of the 1st picture is the catpiss pheno with 1-3 fans isn't it? Maybe low yielder but high terps.. That seems like the only pheno I got. Dont think I got any fat pheno

I got 100% germ on them, I should have kept the males... but got rid of them because I have a few more beans. Now I'm wishing I had a lot more bean of it.

I got 5 girls that all look like clones of the exact same pheno with basically only height being the difference within 15% type deal...

I definitely think she is something special, I tried a few strains that had no standout features lately... just the perfume of this girl alone is peaking my interest.. I did 11/13 from seed so they are taking things at their own pace.. Should start seeing what the buds look like soon. Pretty sure its gonna fill out good, but with some wispy hazey nugs.. but if I veg'd her up, and did a proper run it would be easily worthwhile.
          What did they smoke and taste like ?....The PERFUME on some of these f3 are just amazing,I bet they would stink to high heaven if grown in soil next round
          Last edited by hoki2test; 09-29-2018, 21:32.
          If you're not in prison.

Comment

Haven't smoked any yet but.... The perfume, and the fuzzy stem with perfume/incense terps that showed up in the first 3 weeks of life... I already knew it was going to be really standout special stuff.... Then It started to form buds in the zig-zag style and just stretched like crazy.... Pretty sure I could get some long colas to connect on these girls.... That was a added trait I like a lot {stretchy as hell but actually fills in and connects long colas}.

I had in small pots, and waited for stretch to end. Now they are in bigger containers... She should start to explode. I'll update for sure. Your further ahead tho so... I'll be watching your show for sure!

Comment

Hey hoki, deal me in. I am currently running Mr beanz orange cookies and a batch of lemon zinger black lime malawi. I have never seen seed plants grow so fast. Seedbay had these for a long time, but they still sprouted like champs. Just flipped, took cuttings. Rocknroll.

Comment

I'm actually running a lemon zinger malawi right now too.. I just noticed she has pink calyxs starting to form. The craziest berry terps Ive smellled... Not lemon like i expected....

Comment

A Baked Beanz disciple

Originally posted by ronbo51 View Post
                  Hey hoki, deal me in. I am currently running Mr beanz orange cookies and a batch of lemon zinger black lime malawi. I have never seen seed plants grow so fast. Seedbay had these for a long time, but they still sprouted like champs. Just flipped, took cuttings. Rocknroll.
                  Yeah i know exactly what your talking about...I had 50 mango haze f3 with 100% germination over night...IM A BAKED BEANZ DISCIPLE NOW!,My eyes have seen the HPS light
                  If you're not in prison.

Comment

berry terps

Originally posted by Dr.Young View Post
                    I'm actually running a lemon zinger malawi right now too.. I just noticed she has pink calyxs starting to form. The craziest berry terps Ive smellled... Not lemon like i expected....
                    Sounds like a winner Dr young,I had some Goji o.g from bodhi that i grew a few years back that had real loud RED BERRY-RED LIQUORICE TERPS....I grew them in soil and along with these f3 mango haze they were some of the most amazing smelling weed i have ever grown
                    If you're not in prison.

Comment

BAKED BEANZ IS OVERLOOKED

I actually think BAKED BEANZ is overlooked and under rated by others,Maybe because he donates so much of his work and maybe because he works other breeders lines but he is the real thing and does solid selections and puts alot of work into the his beanz,AND YES I WILL PULL MY TONGUE OUT OF BAKED BEANZ ASS AS SOON AS I GET MORE FREE BEANZ....until then i will keep going down and brown lol
                      If you're not in prison.

Comment

But Seriously

But Seriously!!....The mango Haze f3 have blown me away with its smell and perfume...and they are hell sticky....if they taste as good as they smell with a good high and decent yield i will keep them around for a long time..
                        If you're not in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by hoki2test View Post
                          I actually think BAKED BEANZ is overlooked and under rated by others,Maybe because he donates so much of his work and maybe because he works other breeders lines but he is the real thing and does solid selections and puts alot of work into the his beanz,AND YES I WILL PULL MY TONGUE OUT OF BAKED BEANZ ASS AS SOON AS I GET MORE FREE BEANZ....until then i will keep going down and brown lol
                          View Image
                          we can defiantly pass on the rim job , your funny fucker . aussies hay

next round seeds is drying , don,t worry they will be the best seeds I made too date . actually thanks to a few private breeders mainly .
                          we ain, t all about making money , we just want best weed we can grow for ourselves and pass too others ....what comes round goes round

Comment

hahaha this thread is hilarious. hoki2test you are quite the character. those nigerian mango haze f3s sound awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by too-dope View Post
                              hahaha this thread is hilarious. hoki2test you are quite the character. those nigerian mango haze f3s sound awesome.
                              Yeah this. Like the way this man write. Big laught. Good job.

Comment

Are you sure?

Originally posted by beanz View Post
                                we can defiantly pass on the rim job , your funny fucker . aussies hay

next round seeds is drying , don,t worry they will be the best seeds I made too date . actually thanks to a few private breeders mainly .
                                we ain, t all about making money , we just want best weed we can grow for ourselves and pass too others ....what comes round goes round
                                Are you sure Beanz?.....I don't mind taking one for my Team if it means more green....oh well the offer is there
                                If you're not in prison.

Comment

Working...
                                X