MM crosses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MM crosses

>>> well, after a rather slow start up, here are some of the mullimbimby madness hybrids we got going over here... had to shuffle things around and move the grow cause things got heavy and we had to keep safety first.... in all of this, some of the labeling got a little messed up. not the worst problem, just lost track of which BLR father was used in these... so instead of them being BLR #1 or BLR #3, they are just BLR.
    >>>>>>>>>>>got iT???<<<<<<<<<

so we got some MM x BLR and some MM X Headbanger
    >>>>>>> also a couple bandaid haze ix's made their way in. those were done by doc d

these kids are all at week 1 of flower. they are each in 15gal of LOS that was built from scratch. 2 1000w bulbs overhead, 1 HPS and 1 MH

bandaid haze ix

MM x HB

MM x BLR

bandaid haze ix

MM x BLR

last one>>>>

MM x BLR

these are all clones that have been vegging for a month or more... not sure what the stretch is gonna do, but i am def excited for the ride...

Comment

found one male>>> mm x blr3

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      Last edited by the_niño; 01-29-2018, 16:23.

Comment

are you doing a seed run? or testing seeds you made? i love testing new crosses i made, every plant has to be discovered and slowly understood. love to get good mates helping out with the testing. only way to discover new gems, but in the end a lot of such crosses are just average, so i do prefer clone runs, just over all more bang for your buck.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
          are you doing a seed run? or testing seeds you made? i love testing new crosses i made, every plant has to be discovered and slowly understood. love to get good mates helping out with the testing. only way to discover new gems, but in the end a lot of such crosses are just average, so i do prefer clone runs, just over all more bang for your buck.
          >>> well kinda.. seeds were popped and this is the first run off of clones from those seeds... some things happened when we moved so now at the clone generation..
          >>>>> just thought that some folks would like to see some pics of some dudes ballin out.....

Comment

I'm very interested in the MM hybrids! Pretty hard to track down a pure MM to breed with.

The dude looks interesting so far. Are you going to let him go full term?
            Grow journal
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261432

Comment

Originally posted by oldbootz View Post
              I'm very interested in the MM hybrids! Pretty hard to track down a pure MM to breed with.

The dude looks interesting so far. Are you going to let him go full term?
              just cut him down and put in a glass of water to see if he keeps flowering out.. didn't keep any cuts...

Comment

here we are at week 5 of flowering>>>>>>

mm x hb #1

mm x blr1 #6

mm x hb #4

mm x blr1

bandaid haze 17 #4

>>>>>some smells are starting to evolve on these... the blr ones have a fruity to almost poopy thing going on... the headbanger ones are just starting to funk... can't describe it yet
                <<<<> didn't get much stretch on most of these.. had been pretty cold in the basement where they are when they started to flower... put heat mats under all the pots, but after the stretch.. replaced that one male with another mm x blr1 #6, but that one had a heat mat under it the whole time, and she stretched way more than the others directly after transplant/ no veg time in the bigger 15 gal pot.. but she like 3 weeks behind the others.
                also just cut back the lights a half hour and will keep dropping a half hour every week until they get down to 10/14 to hasten flowering...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>oh ya, the mm x blr1 #6 smells fuggin on point yo!!!

Comment

I'll be following along Nino!

Some interesting genetics you got there.

Comment

nice one mate , did down here but I,ll be checking in ... wheres the bandaid haze from ? looks nice . I just popped bandaid haze x headbanger from dr d seeds ....

Comment

mas photos @ 6 weeks>>> cut lights back to 11/13>>> things are coming along nicely... they startin to funk up nice

>>>>that mm x blr1 #6 is still smelling the nicest out of the bunch....

mm x hb1

mm x blr1 #6

mm x hb4

mm x blr1

bh1 #4

humidity had been kinda low at this spot.. could notice it more on the headbanger crosses... in process of working that humidity back up>>>got it from 20>45%...

Comment

Originally posted by beanz,n View Post
                        nice one mate , did down here but I,ll be checking in ... wheres the bandaid haze from ? looks nice . I just popped bandaid haze x headbanger from dr d seeds ....
                        thanks yo>> is all good, they always looking though>>>>
                        bandaid haze was from doc d>>> he did a bandaid haze ix and an f2 from a keeper mom.
                        >ran a few of them last run, the ix was the funkiest. I'm guessing this one is the ix (i hope) labeling got screwed up in the move over
                        >>>>nice one, i also popped a few of bandaid haze x headbangers for a greenhouse run this summer>>> pretty excited to see how they turn out... will prob throw a cut of my favorite mm x blr in there as well, after we see how they turn out...

??>> you got any idea of what to expect for a flowering time indoors for these mm crosses?<<<

Comment

about 100 weeks lol no sorry mate no clue ...some are quicker than others . don,t think there too painful

Comment

Looking good in here.
                            sigpic
                            Double OG.

Comment

mas photos >>>>>@9weeks

mm x hb1

mm x blr1 #6

mm x hb #4

mm x blr1

bandaid haze ix -from doc d-

things are starting to funk up around these parts.... that mm x blr #6 is giving off some heavy lime mixed with just a deep funk of something malicious>>> the mm x blr1 is giving a metalic with muted lime aroma, that is building by the day....
                              <<<<>>>>>basically, we likes.....hopefully a couple-4 more weeks to go hey?!!

Comment

Working...
                              X