Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hobbyhorse hideout

Another season kicking off.

Greenhouse is filling up nicely. We'll be raising the roof in the next few days. All genetics are from beanzn.

Killer Malawi x devil's tit
    Pink lotus x ancient og
    Cherry Thai
    Yeti og f2

Pink lotus x ancient og

Just plugged our outdoors too. Tiny starts they'll be sexed in the beds hahaha. Then thinned out to the strongest female. All beanzn creations

Thai oil spill
    Killer Malawi x orange glue
    Lemon destroyer
    Killer Cherry
    Ancient og f2
    Headbanger x ancient og

Lemon destroyer

Awesome HH, will be following. I made S1s of a great pheno I found of the Malawi Killer X Orange glue- potent to the max. It's Cherry Killer I believe, Beanz corrected me on it one time I think. I'm chopping two Cherry Killer tomorrow. Indoor though, Good Luck What a Show!
    "Its expensive as hell to hang out on these boards if you take anyones word on anything!" Whobdobub-2009

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014

Comment

cool this will be a good show , check that pink lotus cross out , yikes .....nice stem colour

just heard from hatch he loves the thai oil spill , yield and smoke

Comment

Wow that pink lotus x ancient og cross has a funky colored stem. is it red like it looks or purple/red? Pic makes it look burgandy i aint never seen anything like that before is it a common trait or rare? either way i think it is very interesting. some tasty sounding strains on deck here too
        Beanz you have some very magical beanz

Comment

shheeeatttt dood.... that sure puts the pink in dare.... almost doesn't seem real looking at it.. nice set up brother... best of vibes on this journey...

Comment

Cheers dudes. I'm spoilt for choice now beanzn set me up with some ripper genetics. Many thanx again old boy.

Stoned I remember you saying about that mal x orange glue it should be good outdoors. Did u get any pics of those cherry killers?

The Thai oil spill is cruising along nicely beanzn. The lemon destroyers are super vigorous holy shit.

Some pink lotus x aog do have purple/red/burgundy stems some don't. Happy to have all the colours of the rainbow except yellow this early in the season.

There's a bunch of spares in case shit hits the fan and I've got some 50l fabric pots too.

Comment

I think I tested the pink lotus x aog winter just gone, might been bar x pink lotus not sure ........ I know I did the aog x dragons blood holy fuck those things have vigour like nothin I,ve seen . well apart from a sativa .

I have 2 headbanger x ancient in big pots also , glad you tested those for me .

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyhorse View Post
                Cheers dudes. I'm spoilt for choice now beanzn set me up with some ripper genetics. Many thanx again old boy.

Stoned I remember you saying about that mal x orange glue it should be good outdoors. Did u get any pics of those cherry killers?

The Thai oil spill is cruising along nicely beanzn. The lemon destroyers are super vigorous holy shit.

Some pink lotus x aog do have purple/red/burgundy stems some don't. Happy to have all the colours of the rainbow except yellow this early in the season.

There's a bunch of spares in case shit hits the fan and I've got some 50l fabric pots too.
                Some of the phenos of that Killer Orange have a devastating malawi narcotic, trip buzz. Tested at 27% thc. Good yielder indoors and should be great yielder outdoors. I'm chopping two Cherry Killers in a few minutes. I'll make another thread and post piks in a couple hours
                "Its expensive as hell to hang out on these boards if you take anyones word on anything!" Whobdobub-2009

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014

Comment

Another week closer. Everything is looking good for this time of year. We got the roof raised in the hoophouse and put some more nets on.

Comment

Originally posted by the_niño View Post
                    shheeeatttt dood.... that sure puts the pink in dare.... almost doesn't seem real looking at it.. nice set up brother... best of vibes on this journey...

Have to raise the roof. Nice!

Comment

that pink stem gal , is going to throw some nice colours ...... did you end up putting a light in on them or you riding side saddle lol

Comment

Hahaha I'm side saddling. Couldn't be bothered in the end mate. The sativa doms haven't missed a trick. Theres one pink lotus x aog that's been trying to flower for a month. Crazy red/purple stems down to the soil line.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyhorse View Post
                          Hahaha I'm side saddling. Couldn't be bothered in the end mate. The sativa doms haven't missed a trick. Theres one pink lotus x aog that's been trying to flower for a month. Crazy red/purple stems down to the soil line.
                          i had one ancient pull that shit on me ,it hit the grave yard today and replaced it with beast ( MM X OAX ) x black lime f3 #2 . in fact i planted 5 off them down the side too fuck it . only problem is i cant raise my roof .

shame you didnt sup light , you could be as paranoid as me then

Comment

Just droping in to give a little respect looking real good i might be lurking from here on keep up the good work!
                            Check out my new ig page east_west_bubble

Comment

Next year I'll deploy the light sup again. Nothing can go out before November without it down here.

That beast has caught it your attention.

Comment

Working...
                              X