a clean garden is a healthy garden
    Raho
    Check out the Haze Hybrid action here:
    The Haze hybrid Thread
    My old oHaze grow:
    Everything x oBoy

This guy gets it:
    Originally posted by JohnnyChicago
    Seedsman is where SamS has tried to preserve everything.
    THH is what Tom Hill has decided to keep in his seeds, from Posi Haze that was mothered by haze19.
    Tom Hill Haze always got prefered to Seedsman (whichwas 4-5x less expensive.)
    Even though SamS was recommending Seedsman (and tfd).
    And your Seedsman ibl is bred for a high that is almost the opposite of the acid highs Tom Hill has bred for in his Haze.

Comment

I removed pics guys , we moving into new phase and its out with the old in with the new ,
      don't be discouraged its really only the brothers that come to the thread so we all know its safety first , the Wild West is no place to be complacent .

flower shots is what we really want anyway .,....and the odd plant pic ....

but there wont be long too wait it will be better than mike Tysons come back I promise

Comment

second set??? >>>> hope it's a real barn burner....

Comment

trich action on the stem looks proper
          give it up for the ganja farmer

Comment

Originally posted by theJointedOne View Post
            trich action on the stem looks proper
            one the first things I look for when I make seed mate ....trichs up the stem , first to frost is the rule

Comment

what you showing off in the pic beanz?

Comment

its ancient og mate ,

Comment

hey beanz. How about some updates. I know you've got a lot on your plate. Things must be coming along well. I am still trying to sort out my woes with Seedbay desperately hoping for some of your stock. Hope all is well. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ronbo51 View Post
                    hey beanz. How about some updates. I know you've got a lot on your plate. Things must be coming along well. I am still trying to sort out my woes with Seedbay desperately hoping for some of your stock. Hope all is well. Thanks
                    it was pretty dead here mate , so I just been chilling
                    here you go
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....88#post8192866

Comment

How's it going beans you still growing some of that killer malawi? I'm gearing up for another outdoor season I hope yours went well. Learn anything new? I got some of that jager Malawi, black lime Reserve, silver lotus x black lime Reserve vegging for an indoor project right now. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Also one of my phenos outdoor of the pink Lotus x black lime Reserve ended up with some nice Bud that smells super terpy with a nice lime smell.
                      bdanks.com
                      My IG Story

Comment

hope all is good bro
                        give it up for the ganja farmer

Comment

Originally posted by theJointedOne View Post
                          hope all is good bro
                          yeah mate , I,m running a pretty detailed thread elsewhere , so kinda gave it up here was little quiet ....I do post flowers in bodhi thread now and again

Comment

Working...
                          X