No announcement yet.

WALKING THE GREEN MILE ...eating of gold cutlery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even before winter when the season had ended , i was pumping out as many testers without seed making as i could ...... i was light supping stuff and then planting out . trying to look through seed i,d made for this season ......

was non stop hunting , i planted 25 black death female and made f3 , several pheno types ...some these were crazy bubble gum terps when smoked

basically last thing left standing in winter , bushweeds haze x laos ....you need to appreciate a sativa for this ....but when you can get plant like this out of season ,you can only imagine the result in season . thats why i made hybrids of them AKA love child collection ..rarely can you find plants that will perform like this out of season , ( need short break at the start of winter for flowering schedule to work on winter seed plants )
    Last edited by beanz; 11-15-2017, 21:55.

Comment

Hey beanz way to make it interesting i love the look of the bushweeds haze x laos it reminds me of old high times pictures
      Black Death is black lime x killer malawi is that right? Sounds and looks like a teeth grinder

Comment

Still can't see your pics M8
        Veni...Vidi...Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around...

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.

The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Comment

Just ordered:

GTH x LVRK
          Lucky Charms x Black Lime
          Orange Cookies x Black Lime
          Lemon Zinger x Malawi Black Lime
          Lucky Charms x Apollo 13

Finally able to do a grow after several years and I am really looking forward to exploring these genetics. Thanks to Beanz for setting up Seedbay with some fire. $40 a pack is stupid cheap for what these beans represent.

Comment

Originally posted by ronbo51 View Post
            Just ordered:

GTH x LVRK
            Lucky Charms x Black Lime
            Orange Cookies x Black Lime
            Lemon Zinger x Malawi Black Lime
            Lucky Charms x Apollo 13

Finally able to do a grow after several years and I am really looking forward to exploring these genetics. Thanks to Beanz for setting up Seedbay with some fire. $40 a pack is stupid cheap for what these beans represent.
            thanks for the kind words , and look forward too your grows .

i,ve added you for pic access

cant ,t believe theres still lucky charms x black lime there .......for that matter orange cookies x too ...still yet to see those , i rekon they will be great cross .

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Eater View Post
              Hey beanz way to make it interesting i love the look of the bushweeds haze x laos it reminds me of old high times pictures
              Black Death is black lime x killer malawi is that right? Sounds and looks like a teeth grinder
              always throw random stuff into threads , try keep it interesting

black death is killer malawi x black lime .... always male listed after females . just helps to identify who,s who.

Comment

just small update here ,

bit gutted , i,m unable to supplement light . even though i,m extremely remote .....any light from inside the gh , just turns the gh into a big grow tent ..... it illuminates the whole thing up .

i,m only using 2 watt bulbs and even reduced those to a minimum , still no go .

so guess i,m lucky i,m running the more tested plants , that coped better last season with flower triggering ..... not much changes i guess , would have been nice ....to have bit more control .

Comment

Beanz! I'm tagged up now amigo. Looking forward to the show.
                  The Exploratory Laboratory
                  The fates lead him who will; him who won't they drag. - Seneca

Comment

That sucks.
                    Basically, you'd need Light Dep tarps to contain that light, but then you aren't supplementing any more and need more artificial light.

So, assuming the supp light is dead for this season, what do you expect to happen?

Originally posted by beanz,n View Post
                    just small update here ,

bit gutted , i,m unable to supplement light . even though i,m extremely remote .....any light from inside the gh , just turns the gh into a big grow tent ..... it illuminates the whole thing up .

i,m only using 2 watt bulbs and even reduced those to a minimum , still no go .

so guess i,m lucky i,m running the more tested plants , that coped better last season with flower triggering ..... not much changes i guess , would have been nice ....to have bit more control .
                    Raho
                    Check out the Haze Hybrid action here:
                    The Haze hybrid Thread
                    My old oHaze grow:
                    Everything x oBoy

Comment

Originally posted by Raho View Post
                      That sucks.
                      Basically, you'd need Light Dep tarps to contain that light, but then you aren't supplementing any more and need more artificial light.

So, assuming the supp light is dead for this season, what do you expect to happen?
                      well i did pick less flower sensitive strains , that was part of my selection ...so i,m guessing season dependant , results will be same as last season ....which is decent still , but i would have liked extra insurance of sup lighting , to stop anything triggering too early ......( i,ve already replaced the lime headbanger with lime dragons blood too pull bigger plants as they have hawaiian sativa in them and will be less prone to early flowering ) the lime dragons blood will most likely flower later than the ancient ......which performed well last season .

the up side is sativa action will be right on time . its really the most interesting part of the grow really in a lot ways ,

i did sneak a sativa dominate lime madness in today , think we all need to see a fully grown sativa hybrid . its also a tester in some ways , if it produces say 5 too 7 pounds or more , then the indica part of the grow really becomes pointless ..... i could just run sativa hybrids full season , they do take several more months to finish ...

catch 22 in miss out on seeing nice indica,s , theres pros and cons for both .....i,m really getting the best of both worlds with the way i,m running things .

anyone reading this is really going to need to understand flowering schedule,s of outdoor plants and light hours ,

ps i,m actually at the fun part , which is selecting strains for my side pots ... they will be germinated end month , and planted just before xmas day or just after ....can pull the gloves of and test some semi tested gear from my crosses .......i have save a spot for some seed junkie seeds , it needs to be done .
                      Last edited by beanz; 11-20-2017, 22:56.

Comment

Glad to find this. I have a feeling it is going to be the best show of 2018. AOG is the one strain Bodhi didn't make enough of. Glad you have kept it going.

Comment

In for the show,BB! Stellar setup man .That bushman x laos is love at first sight ...

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                            In for the show,BB! Stellar setup man .That bushman x laos is love at first sight ...
                            i just made heap hybrids of those , i,m super keen to try some .

Comment

Good luck

Comment

bars full dirty girls atm , been cruising the red light district

ancient f2 a lot of purple action is these , makes up about 40% of them with the trait ....

bacon , bacon , bacon ......lime dragons blood

only untested strain in a big pot .....my bad , you bet
                                ancient headbanger
                                Last edited by beanz; 11-22-2017, 07:35.

Comment

Working...
                                X