Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. I have been mostly focused on Ace stuff but was interested in the other hyped up strains. Ace has been very very good so far! Zamaldelica all the way. So much to go through too!

Comment

not often u can say this on a weed forum.... Nice tits !!

Comment

Beanz the DT looks really nice..
        Looking for that awesome smoke from Hawaii I purchased from a surfer in 1991.No pun intended.Miss that weed.

Comment

Yeah BB that DT looks really good there man. Did you mention you made F2?
          The fastest way to succeed is to make it appear as though you are playing by other peoples rules while quietly playing by your own.

Comment

yeah made f2 with her and another ..... also hit it with durban on a branch . the males were extremely uniform to her , which is good thing .

it always hinges on a smoke test though .
            Last edited by BAKED_BEANZ; 04-01-2017, 04:49.

Comment

Awesome man. F2 is where the fun begins.
              Would be cool to root through a grip of those and find that heavy old mendo durb leaner. Haven't read any smoke reports on the CBG durb but I'm sure it's no slouch. Good call on spanking that pollen on the tit.
              That Malawi x BLR of yours looks super impressive as well. Been following your threads. You stay busy man. This has got to be a full time gig for you, huh?
              The fastest way to succeed is to make it appear as though you are playing by other peoples rules while quietly playing by your own.

Comment

its passion , nothing better than doing what you enjoy .
                the durban in the tit did get really high rep hay . wonder if kind find another source of info or someone who has had the clone of it before ( mendo durban ). always good to get another take/opinion on it .

i really enjoy the malawi stuff , dubi has some really nice gear . especially since it suits my environment .

Comment

Originally posted by BAKED_BEANZ View Post
                  i really enjoy the malawi stuff , dubi has some really nice gear . especially since it suits my environment .
                  i enjoy malawi strains as well, I have some vegging right now...I really enjoyed ancient og phenos I had, when i grew it two years ago, lost it in a move. Are there any ancient og f2 available?

Comment

Chemdog D x sour diesel i.b.l aka CHEMDOG DD

I have grown many good strains and a few stunners from seed. But without a doubt hands down best strain from seed was and still is Resevoir seeds chemdog d soir diesel. Popped two packs and got eleven females . It was fhen i came accross a problem i neved had before. Too many keepers. I had a 45 day strain (chemdog d pheno) to a 75 day strain (sour diesel) and everything in between. Literally could only cull ONE at first. Crazy, potent, huge yielder and STUNK THROUGH BRICK WALLS, LITERALLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannavore View Post
                      my favorite strand is the all bud pheno of super lemon haze. hard mode.

[YOUTUBEIF]jE79uBNvF5I[/YOUTUBEIF]
                      There was a pheno of SLH I ran from Xekki.
                      i guess it was Shanti's own SLH that never got out.

I ran SLH x Cherry Cake and it was one of the lerfect buzzes - chill and euphoric, only an enhancement high.

Ive always wanted to run that SLH again

Comment

Cherry Tiger may be my favorite

Made by doc D, its Golden Tiger x Cherry Cake
                        So, Malawi x Thai x NorCalGoo x Hawaiian indica x AK47 x Thunderfuck

Insanely potent, 4hr high
                        The Cherry flavored pheno is one of my favorites. Vibrant rainbow colors. Amazing nerve pain relief.

In the F2's I had made, I had some beautifully delicate smokes - mostly Malawi or Thai dom plants.
                        some of my best breeding work was with Cherry Tiger males and females.
                        F2 mom crossed to SuperSilverYomma x Goji x Goji made my paramount creation - Black Tara.

doc D used the same Malawi-dom Golden Tiger mother to make Tiger Claw - wherein doc used Congo x Kandahar from a Canadian breeder, Alchemist
                        Tiger Claw was more dominated by the father, especially in F2's and outcrosses. But they made some of the loudest plants.

Comment

Working...
                        X