Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ronbo51
    replied
    Out of 6 original ojsdkb seeds one runted and died. The other 5 gave me 2 females, which is fine because I am limited in space and all 15 cuts lived. I now have 6 good female cuts and have flowered the two seed plants, each taking up a side in my twin 24" cabinet.

In corner #2 I have the Malawi in full flower running like a vine along my screen. Trichomes already, always a good sign so early. I kept one of the Malawi males from seed and I have collected some spunk and will hit up a spot on one of the malawi girls because it might be worth saving.

Leave a comment:

• ronbo51
    replied
    Wow Edro, that blueberry is impressive. I have some beanz gear up and running. I have 5 ojsdkb going. They were sensitive and still seem to hang on to tender seedling traits rather than erupt into full vegetative onslought. But they are chugging along and have great color and a couple are close to where I will take some cuttings for the next round.

In my other chamber I have lemon zinger black lime malawi back for an encore after two years ago when she earned high honors from everyone who tried it. If I had height she might look like that blueberry or maybe higher, but I had to tie it in knots to tame it last round. It's hella fun growing sativas but its a challenge for cabinet growers.

The lemon panama white truffle looks close to a perfect blend, plus I really want some strong lemon terps, or orange in something I grow. Good luck to all. I wish I did pictures. I'm an old timer, grown since I was a kid, under a lot of different setups. Struggled for seeds in unfriendly states. Glad to get some beanz here and support the mag.

Cheers to beanz. It's go time down under

Leave a comment:

• there goes edro
    replied
    Blueberry Blast x Timberwolf BBB pheno

Leave a comment:

• OlDirtyHuman
    replied
    Chocolate Trip F3

Time for another Chocolate Trip.

Leave a comment:

• there goes edro
    replied
    Blueberry Blast x Timberwolf Timberwolf pheno

Loving this little lady right here!!!!! Her chem heritage is very evident once you take a whiff of her buds. Nugs are extremely dense with some cool foxtailing developing as she's finishing up. Might let her go another 5 days. I can't wait to pop some more of these to pheno hunt through! I do have another girl but she leans towards the hazy side of things so she still has about 2 weeks to go. I'll snap some shots of her closer to chop. As always a big shout out to Beanz for the generosity! Black Lime#2, and Ancient OG should be hitting the flower room shortly so stay tuned.....

Leave a comment:

• OlDirtyHuman
    replied
    Chocolate Trip F3

Just about done at 10 weeks. I've got three of these left I plan to start in a few months. Cool plant this one got a little thrip damage early on and lost some leaves after getting sprayed with green cleaner.
    Last edited by OlDirtyHuman; 05-10-2019, 19:19. Reason: h

Leave a comment:

• too-dope
    replied
    Lemon Panama x White Cherry Truffle

Lemon Panama x White Cherry Truffle #10 after nearly 4 months in the jar. I harvested this one at 72 days along with the #4. This one retained some berry notes after the cure unlike her sister plants. However, she is still accented by the limonene that has been expressed to varying degrees in all four phenotypes. Big frosty buds. Hashy/berry type flavor. The effect on this one is also a departure from the other 3 phenotypes. While all others were fairly psychoactive/stimulating, especially the Panama leaning #4, this one is heavy on the body. It has a very relaxing/calming effect. Great for zoning out at the end of the day and a good sleep aid. I have a clone of this one and the #4 finishing up now. The photo at the bottom is #10 at 63 days.

Leave a comment:

• the_niño
    replied
    beauty... love those lemon smells... nice work brother...

Leave a comment:

• too-dope
    replied
    Lemon Panama x White Cherry Truffle

Lemon Panama x White Cherry Truffle #4 after 3 1/2 months jarred. This one leaned heavily toward the Lemon Panama mother and was one of the plants I cloned from this cross, which is now towering in the flower room. It has the strongest expression of limonene in a plant that I’ve ever encountered. It smacks you in the face when you open the jar. The taste is like biting into an over ripe lemon that's a bit sweet. Not as dense as the other phenos. It has a golden hue to it that isn’t recognizable in this photo because the lighting is warm. Smells like sweet lemon incense when burnt.The effect is spectacular. Intense electric/soaring/complex, akin to a haze type. It stunned me after a day of burning headbanger how high I was after half a joint. The effect is unique to everything I’ve been smoking, including its sister plants. It has the quality of a long flowering varietal but finished for me in only 72 days. The photo of the seed mom below was taken at 63.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by saddamskee View Post
    Wow looks like a great job has been done with A nice long cure. That smoke looks amazing. Are these seeds still available??
    they do look great , unfortunately don,t sell seeds . normally just go out as testers and also donated to seed store for freebies .

its fun , passion and looking after people ....not greed

Leave a comment:

• too-dope
    replied
    Originally posted by saddamskee View Post
    Wow looks like a great job has been done with A nice long cure. That smoke looks amazing. Are these seeds still available??
    I got them as testers from member beanz.

Leave a comment:

• saddamskee
    replied
    Panama

Originally posted by too-dope View Post
    #1 cured for roughly 45 days. Bright red pistils with darker hues much like the #6. Gone is the berry. Pungent lemon/sweet/cat piss is all that remains. Dank/lemon/woody taste. Again like the #6 very stimulating/psychoactive yet not entirely disorienting, very smooth comedown with very little burnout. very good daytime smoke for such a short flower. I also did not keep a clone of this one. It's funny because the two plants I did keep lean more towards either parent while the #1 & #6 seem more like an even balance between the two. Below is a photo of the #1 which was harvested at 63 days.
    View Image
    View Image

Leave a comment:

• heady blunts
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Elmer Bud
    replied
    G `day TD

Lookin well advanced at 49 days .
    How many till chop do you reckon ?

Thanks for sharin