Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baked Beanz Test Grow Pheno Search (Headbanger, Ancient OG, Wifi, LCxBLR, OJSDKB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaf Eater
    replied
    Any updates to this thread

Leave a comment:

• Buddle
    replied
    Not sure why I can't see the pics?

Leave a comment:

• Buddah Watcha
    replied
    Originally posted by Sluicebox View Post
    Thanks Buddah, those look incredible!

Doubt I'll ever find those BLR x LC Beanz. I do have his Headbangers though. Could you tell me the flower times to pull off what you did? Is it 10 weeks on the Headbanger? Lastly that center pic is that still BLR x LC?

Hats off to ya, nicely done!
    Thanks broda, Headbangers were the last to finish, didn't keep track of flowering times, but probably 10-11 weeks, well worth it, the smell is just amazing when you break some flowers up, hard lavander with that sour funkyness garbage smell in the background... taste is sweet and intense very terpy! legit good smoke!

The 2nd pic is the blr x lc 3 yes, same as the previous pic, this was the favorite pheno out of the 3, also the only one that didnt get way too polinated to be enjoyable... sadly I lost the mom and I lost all the seeds that i got from #3, hopefully Ill find it around here, bc that pheno was the greasiest one with a very good flavor and smell that reminds of tangerine smell that sticks around your hands and mouth after you eat a few... but I still have one other pheno that got way 2 seeded but we will give it another run and see if something great comes out...

hope that helps, and who knows, maybe you'll luck out and score a pack!

Peace

Leave a comment:

• Sluicebox
    replied
    Thanks Buddah, those look incredible!

Doubt I'll ever find those BLR x LC Beanz. I do have his Headbangers though. Could you tell me the flower times to pull off what you did? Is it 10 weeks on the Headbanger? Lastly that center pic is that still BLR x LC?

Hats off to ya, nicely done!

Leave a comment:

• Buddah Watcha
    replied
    Sluicebox, your welcome bro, anything else I can help ya, just ask! .

Here some of my favorite phenos!

blr x lc #3

hb 10

peace!

Leave a comment:

• Sluicebox
    replied
    That's great info, thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• Buddah Watcha
    replied
    hey Sluice, OJKBSD is top notch, very tasty smoke! The grow is over, sorry I couldnt update more, but a lot going on in life right now I did however reveg some of my favorites and hopefully I get around to another round! Also lots of seeds to search around for something precious!

I'm still smoking most of this grow, down to the last ANcient OG's which are pretty good stoned type high!

Out of them all I gotta say LCxBLR, Headbangers and OGKBSD were my favorites!

Leave a comment:

• Sluicebox
    replied
    Updates? I just popped OJKBSD and Mountain Temple from our Buddy. After reading your great thread I'm going to have to make room for a few Headbangers.

Leave a comment:

• Buddah Watcha
    replied
    So today I had the pleasure to try the OJKBSD, I had 2 females out of the bunch, one was 100% polinated and finished earlier, didn't yield much, and I havent even tried to smoke it, but its on the jar full of seeds... the 2nd pheno took a while to flower and didn't get polinated, thats the one I tried today, I chopped on monday and today was a bit over dry already, so I packed a nice bowl of it, only found 1 seed in it so far, probably another 10... it yielded fairly good, had good branching and lots of lowers, packing some weight on the last weeks, very frosty, and a good smells..

packed a .3g bown not expecting much, and boy was it great, such a different terpene profile from what I have been finding lately, very very tasty, but the best of it is the high, Im so stoned right now, been a while since I felt this high...

I almost killed the plant, but luckily I decided to reveg it! a few of the plants are already starting to grow some green leafs again and reverting after just a few days back on 24/0

Heres some dry nug shots, prolly half of what I have, total around 5gs is my guess!

Peace, Ill post more smoke reports as they dry up and cure nicely! Most of the herb is still a bit moist, around 65% so another day to be at perfect RH!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ah yea, this purple pheno headbanger f2 seems crazy good!

after drying should be nice too

wewewewell done!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    great update , got the purple in the headbanger too . she's seems to be riddled with purples . pretty cool .

Leave a comment:

• Buddah Watcha
    replied
    Headbanger OG #10 seems to be the best plant so far of the ones I had the pleasure to try! Very powerful, tasty tasty tasty, bud just hit 60% and should start curing, but even without a proper cure it is very smooth and tasty, might be one of the tastiest nugs I've smoked to date! I got a the other phenos drying up. Couldnt get shots of the harvest but I promise some smoke reports with some dry nug shots!

I stashed some of that HB10 for new years Hopefully I can stay away from smoking it till then lol

Trying to reveg several plants, looking forward to the HB's and LCxBLR to reveg, LCxBLR#3 looks very promising...

The purple HB should be fire too! Another week or so till Im able to sample some!

Leave a comment:

• Buddah Watcha
    replied
    Here's a few shots of the last Headbangers f2's, not too polinated, the purple one with golf balls is my favorite one!

the green pheno, slightly starting to go purple

and my favorite BLRxLC this one might be the greasiest loudest one of all the plants this round! slightly polinated, will be fun running them seeds!

Peace brethrens!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the fruits of your labor. Look forward to seeing your Headbanger. They sure are loud smelling.

Leave a comment:

• Buddah Watcha
    replied
    So this past week I've been puffing on Ancient OG #6, got probably around 100 seeds from 1 little plant to play with in the future, also a few grams to my heady! Very pleasant smoke, had incredible taste and smells, very sweet berry type smell with a hint of og funk in the back... extremely great meds for pain, relaxed chill type high, still active enough to get shit done and enjoy it while doing it! Got 2 little nugs left from it, that probably wont last much longer!

I harvested another AOG#1 yesterday along with 1 of the purple headbanger, headbanger smells amazingly, very loud, theres another purple headbanger that is almost black ill get some shots in the next few days!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X