Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baked Beanz Test Grow Pheno Search (Headbanger, Ancient OG, Wifi, LCxBLR, OJSDKB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates? I just popped OJKBSD and Mountain Temple from our Buddy. After reading your great thread I'm going to have to make room for a few Headbangers.

Comment

hey Sluice, OJKBSD is top notch, very tasty smoke! The grow is over, sorry I couldnt update more, but a lot going on in life right now I did however reveg some of my favorites and hopefully I get around to another round! Also lots of seeds to search around for something precious!

I'm still smoking most of this grow, down to the last ANcient OG's which are pretty good stoned type high!

Out of them all I gotta say LCxBLR, Headbangers and OGKBSD were my favorites!
      Buddah Watcha - Share the Love
      Outdoor Growing:
      Indoor Journals:
      Strains Reported:

Comment

That's great info, thank you very much.

Comment

Sluicebox, your welcome bro, anything else I can help ya, just ask! .

Here some of my favorite phenos!

blr x lc #3

hb 10

peace!
          Outdoor Growing:
          Indoor Journals:
          Strains Reported:

Comment

Thanks Buddah, those look incredible!

Doubt I'll ever find those BLR x LC Beanz. I do have his Headbangers though. Could you tell me the flower times to pull off what you did? Is it 10 weeks on the Headbanger? Lastly that center pic is that still BLR x LC?

Hats off to ya, nicely done!

Comment

Originally posted by Sluicebox View Post
              Thanks Buddah, those look incredible!

Doubt I'll ever find those BLR x LC Beanz. I do have his Headbangers though. Could you tell me the flower times to pull off what you did? Is it 10 weeks on the Headbanger? Lastly that center pic is that still BLR x LC?

Hats off to ya, nicely done!
              Thanks broda, Headbangers were the last to finish, didn't keep track of flowering times, but probably 10-11 weeks, well worth it, the smell is just amazing when you break some flowers up, hard lavander with that sour funkyness garbage smell in the background... taste is sweet and intense very terpy! legit good smoke!

The 2nd pic is the blr x lc 3 yes, same as the previous pic, this was the favorite pheno out of the 3, also the only one that didnt get way too polinated to be enjoyable... sadly I lost the mom and I lost all the seeds that i got from #3, hopefully Ill find it around here, bc that pheno was the greasiest one with a very good flavor and smell that reminds of tangerine smell that sticks around your hands and mouth after you eat a few... but I still have one other pheno that got way 2 seeded but we will give it another run and see if something great comes out...

hope that helps, and who knows, maybe you'll luck out and score a pack!

Peace
              Outdoor Growing:
              Indoor Journals:
              Strains Reported:

Comment

Not sure why I can't see the pics?
                Looking for that awesome smoke from Hawaii I purchased from a surfer in 1991.No pun intended.Miss that weed.

Comment

Any updates to this thread

Comment

Working...
                  X