Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baked Beanz Test Grow Pheno Search (Headbanger, Ancient OG, Wifi, LCxBLR, OJSDKB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad to hear those predatory mites helped out. I'd love for them to be available here in case of an emergency but I feel like even if they were my wife wouldn't allow them.

Sounds like you'll have quite the stack of semi-mysterious seeds. Should be a fun pop

Comment

Sorry for the delay and the shitty pics, its from afew days ago, havent had much chance to snap some good shots, but some plants should be getting harvested in a week or two!

I havent gave much attention to the ladies this past 2 weeks, just a quick watering every 3 days or so! I could have used some more training but oh well, not my best run! Will have enough seeds to give a proper run in the future!

cab overview, quite crowded

a nice nug, not sure what it is, either HB or WIFI if im not mistaken

right side of the cab! you cant really see how crowded its in there lol

I harvested a nug of Wifi about a week ago and tested yesterday, gotta admit it was quite tasty, very early sample, but had a very OG taste to it and very smooth, it was quite moist too, so the high didnt really come out as it should....
      Buddah Watcha - Share the Love
      Outdoor Growing:
      Indoor Journals:
      Strains Reported:

Comment

All's fire that ends fire. I like that S.O.G. style you got going there, 12/12 from seed? Looks like you have a happy harvest on the way.
        sigpic

Comment

I like your style!

Comment

Ok guys so here we are, harvesting have started, the predatory mites I ordered did the trick in getting rid, or at least controlling broad mites infestation. The downfall is that I ordered some that came in vermiculite and i used it on top of the plants, so there are a few vermiculite particles on the buds, they come off easily, so its not too much of a big deal imo... Not the cleanest run, or my best, but we made it through!

Most of the buds are very polinated, I used a nice AOG, HB and LCBLR males to make some open polination... so the future beans are a random choice, but most likely to have some winners!

Wifi's and LCxBLR seem to be the fastest strains, theres still one or two LCxBLR that need an extra week, but of them are pretty ripe!

I had the pleasure to sample some WIFI i harvested last week, it was the one that snapped the main cola early on, it wasnt fully dry, but the flavor is coming through and also the high. Very earthy tasty on this pheno, not my cup of tea, i dont mind a bit of earth flavors, but this is straight smoking dirt almost lol. The high is decent, start off strong but calms down, very mellow and calming. I still have a gram or two left from this pheno.. I pulled around 20 seeds already from a few grams!

Here are some pictures, mostly of the plants that got harvested!

Ancient OG f2 # 6, bubble gum smell, few seeds in it, doesnt look like the keeper of the bunch

LCxBLR # 2, the smallest LCxBLR, frosty nonetheless, seems well polinated... not the loudest one of the them, prolly not the keeper

Outdoor Growing:
            Indoor Journals:
            Strains Reported:

Comment

LCxBLR # 3 , this one not yet harvested, probably the keeper, the loudest plant of all of the plants I think, very delish smells, my favorite plant I think, still another week to ripen or so, smells amazingly, with a hint of citrus to it! reminds me of some sensi star I grew a while ago, doesnt seem to be very polinated!

LCxBLR # 5, very polinated, stretchiest of the bunch, smells similar to #3 but not as loud, very frosty too

Outdoor Growing:
              Indoor Journals:
              Strains Reported:

Comment

Heres some WIfi's, i'm not that impressed with this strain, maybe not a good run, or bad luck with phenos, but most of them were very leafy, maybe because of being polinated, who knows, but not my fave ones...

WIFI # 7, this one seemed to be one of the better ones of the bunch!

Wifi # 10, sorry not good macros, frosty but leafy

Peace fellas!
                Outdoor Growing:
                Indoor Journals:
                Strains Reported:

Comment

plants that are pollinated aren't going to fill to there potential , there job is now to mature seed .

its an excellent strain and i,ve also grown out enough of the offspring i sent to know , nearly all pheno,s are pretty dam good ..... its very hard to go wrong with raskal gear .

Comment

So this past week I've been puffing on Ancient OG #6, got probably around 100 seeds from 1 little plant to play with in the future, also a few grams to my heady! Very pleasant smoke, had incredible taste and smells, very sweet berry type smell with a hint of og funk in the back... extremely great meds for pain, relaxed chill type high, still active enough to get shit done and enjoy it while doing it! Got 2 little nugs left from it, that probably wont last much longer!

I harvested another AOG#1 yesterday along with 1 of the purple headbanger, headbanger smells amazingly, very loud, theres another purple headbanger that is almost black ill get some shots in the next few days!
                    Outdoor Growing:
                    Indoor Journals:
                    Strains Reported:

Comment

Glad to hear you're enjoying the fruits of your labor. Look forward to seeing your Headbanger. They sure are loud smelling.

Comment

Here's a few shots of the last Headbangers f2's, not too polinated, the purple one with golf balls is my favorite one!

the green pheno, slightly starting to go purple

and my favorite BLRxLC this one might be the greasiest loudest one of all the plants this round! slightly polinated, will be fun running them seeds!

Peace brethrens!
                        Outdoor Growing:
                        Indoor Journals:
                        Strains Reported:

Comment

Headbanger OG #10 seems to be the best plant so far of the ones I had the pleasure to try! Very powerful, tasty tasty tasty, bud just hit 60% and should start curing, but even without a proper cure it is very smooth and tasty, might be one of the tastiest nugs I've smoked to date! I got a the other phenos drying up. Couldnt get shots of the harvest but I promise some smoke reports with some dry nug shots!

I stashed some of that HB10 for new years Hopefully I can stay away from smoking it till then lol

Trying to reveg several plants, looking forward to the HB's and LCxBLR to reveg, LCxBLR#3 looks very promising...

The purple HB should be fire too! Another week or so till Im able to sample some!
                          Outdoor Growing:
                          Indoor Journals:
                          Strains Reported:

Comment

great update , got the purple in the headbanger too . she's seems to be riddled with purples . pretty cool .

Comment

ah yea, this purple pheno headbanger f2 seems crazy good!

after drying should be nice too

wewewewell done!

Comment

So today I had the pleasure to try the OJKBSD, I had 2 females out of the bunch, one was 100% polinated and finished earlier, didn't yield much, and I havent even tried to smoke it, but its on the jar full of seeds... the 2nd pheno took a while to flower and didn't get polinated, thats the one I tried today, I chopped on monday and today was a bit over dry already, so I packed a nice bowl of it, only found 1 seed in it so far, probably another 10... it yielded fairly good, had good branching and lots of lowers, packing some weight on the last weeks, very frosty, and a good smells..

packed a .3g bown not expecting much, and boy was it great, such a different terpene profile from what I have been finding lately, very very tasty, but the best of it is the high, Im so stoned right now, been a while since I felt this high...

I almost killed the plant, but luckily I decided to reveg it! a few of the plants are already starting to grow some green leafs again and reverting after just a few days back on 24/0

Heres some dry nug shots, prolly half of what I have, total around 5gs is my guess!

Peace, Ill post more smoke reports as they dry up and cure nicely! Most of the herb is still a bit moist, around 65% so another day to be at perfect RH!
                                Outdoor Growing:
                                Indoor Journals:
                                Strains Reported:

Comment

Working...
                                X