HB x BLR

Leave a comment:

• Morcheeba*
    replied
    CT x BLR

Leave a comment:

• Morcheeba*
    replied
    sorry for the absence but i had surgery back in june for a pressure sore and was on bed rest for 13 wks. rehab ended 2 wks ago but im still a bit weak. while down the garden continued w/help from a family member and i lost numerous strains from off gassing in a veg room but 2 diff CT x BLR & HB x BLR survived and are on wk 9 of 11.

CT x BLR

Leave a comment:

• Leaf Eater
    replied
    Originally posted by Morcheeba* View Post
    Leaf Eater,

i appreciate the well wishes and im much better but still not 100%. the good thing is im getting my garden back on track, i just flipped a tent with 3 plants 2 wks ago so there isnt much to show and my other flower tent is still on veg time so the trellis can fill in but it should get flipped in 2-3 wks and i have a BLR in there ill get pics of.

ill pop more seeds soon and im thinking Headbanger x BLR and some of the seeds Beanz sent that the name was rubbed off the bag, who doesnt like a lil mystery.

peace
    Glad to hear your on the upswing, start slow. mystery seeds sound fun. start a thread like guess what strain this is, that would be fun

Leave a comment:

• Morcheeba*
    replied
    Originally posted by clearheaded View Post
    I am interested in "in the pines". sc labs guy said it has a very unique profile which makes my interest peak.. do you find its different then anything else uve tried? won an emerald cup aswell did it not? dont get why this isnt hyped more, maybe isnt that great i dont know, but sure sounds up my alley. ty!
    i liked it but lost my keeper during veg but ill pop more seeds of it but not sure when.

during early to mid flower they all had similar citrus smells that reminded me of the produce aisle. as they matured they developed a pineapple smell, some sweet some not but all very smelly. they tasted just like they smell, pineapple. the med effect ranged from good to really good but they got better as they cured for 2 mo. the run of ITP was heavily seeded so im sure its much better w/o seeds.

ive never smoked anything that taste like it and it smells so much it wrecked the containers it was in, i had to alcohol wash them 2x to remove the pineapple smell.

peace

Leave a comment:

• Morcheeba*
    replied
    Originally posted by Leaf Eater View Post
    Hey Morcheeba hope your done with the bed rest and feeling better. If you have the energy we would love to see some pics But rest and repair come first

Leaf Eater,

i appreciate the well wishes and im much better but still not 100%. the good thing is im getting my garden back on track, i just flipped a tent with 3 plants 2 wks ago so there isnt much to show and my other flower tent is still on veg time so the trellis can fill in but it should get flipped in 2-3 wks and i have a BLR in there ill get pics of.

ill pop more seeds soon and im thinking Headbanger x BLR and some of the seeds Beanz sent that the name was rubbed off the bag, who doesnt like a lil mystery.

peace

Leave a comment:

• clearheaded
    replied
    I am interested in "in the pines". sc labs guy said it has a very unique profile which makes my interest peak.. do you find its different then anything else uve tried? won an emerald cup aswell did it not? dont get why this isnt hyped more, maybe isnt that great i dont know, but sure sounds up my alley. ty!

Leave a comment:

• Leaf Eater
    replied
    Hey Morcheeba hope your done with the bed rest and feeling better. If you have the energy we would love to see some pics But rest and repair come first

Leave a comment:

• Shmavis
    replied
    Best wishes from me too. Be well Morcheeba.

Looking forward to the ITP pics when you’re feeling up to it.

Leave a comment:

• Buddle
    replied
    I hope you are feeling better too Mocheeba!!

Leave a comment:

• caljim
    replied
    Hope your feeling better MC. Would love to see some shots of your LVRK and FPog.

Leave a comment:

• Morcheeba*
    replied
    In The Pines
    flowered for 80 days and the high is much better. i dont notice any diff. in potency between the 6 girls that were flowered. the smells range from semi sweet pineapple to a majority of sweetness w/hints of other things i cant place...maybe melons and citrus in the background.

the all have a good sativa high that last a few hrs and they work decent at spasm relief too.

LVRK
    they get chopped this wkend at 65 d of flower and once chopped ill get to see how they smell. the 2 girls that got flowered stayed small and bushy and the bud sites are everwhere so im excited to try these.

FPOG
    they area few wks in flower and developing a sweet/funk smell to them. i hand pollinated 2 buds for seed in case i like the plant b/c i didnt keep clones of them. they are getting frosty already.

Dragons Blood
    they are in the 2 wk of flower and the DB #2 has red sap and it is a male so ill hit my GG4, WiFiAlien and maybe the p98 bubba w/pollen.

if i can get some pics ill post them but wanted to update the thread.

peace

Leave a comment:

• Morcheeba*
    replied
    ivebeen on bed rest so things gotten in the way of posting much but the next batch of ITP are over half way thru and i just flipped the LVRK as well as the BD x DMT that wasnt done by me, im just greatful to grow them but ill make a thread for them so i dont clutter this thread.

im not sure when but ill get pics of the ITP before they get chopped and also some of the LVRK.

EDIT: the FPOG are going into flower within 2 wks and im making seeds of them b/c i didnt clone them. if i like it ill pop more seeds.

peace

Leave a comment:

• Buddle
    replied
    How did they finish up for you Mocheeba? I am also interested in the Blue Dream cross you made. I need a good BD hybrid to put outdoors.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X