BakedBeanz Test Grow FPOG F3, Mountian Temple F2 and In The Pines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leaf Eater View Post
    Hey Morcheeba hope your done with the bed rest and feeling better. If you have the energy we would love to see some pics But rest and repair come first

Leaf Eater,

i appreciate the well wishes and im much better but still not 100%. the good thing is im getting my garden back on track, i just flipped a tent with 3 plants 2 wks ago so there isnt much to show and my other flower tent is still on veg time so the trellis can fill in but it should get flipped in 2-3 wks and i have a BLR in there ill get pics of.

ill pop more seeds soon and im thinking Headbanger x BLR and some of the seeds Beanz sent that the name was rubbed off the bag, who doesnt like a lil mystery.

peace
    “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Originally posted by clearheaded View Post
      I am interested in "in the pines". sc labs guy said it has a very unique profile which makes my interest peak.. do you find its different then anything else uve tried? won an emerald cup aswell did it not? dont get why this isnt hyped more, maybe isnt that great i dont know, but sure sounds up my alley. ty!
      i liked it but lost my keeper during veg but ill pop more seeds of it but not sure when.

during early to mid flower they all had similar citrus smells that reminded me of the produce aisle. as they matured they developed a pineapple smell, some sweet some not but all very smelly. they tasted just like they smell, pineapple. the med effect ranged from good to really good but they got better as they cured for 2 mo. the run of ITP was heavily seeded so im sure its much better w/o seeds.

ive never smoked anything that taste like it and it smells so much it wrecked the containers it was in, i had to alcohol wash them 2x to remove the pineapple smell.

peace
      “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Originally posted by Morcheeba* View Post
        Leaf Eater,

i appreciate the well wishes and im much better but still not 100%. the good thing is im getting my garden back on track, i just flipped a tent with 3 plants 2 wks ago so there isnt much to show and my other flower tent is still on veg time so the trellis can fill in but it should get flipped in 2-3 wks and i have a BLR in there ill get pics of.

ill pop more seeds soon and im thinking Headbanger x BLR and some of the seeds Beanz sent that the name was rubbed off the bag, who doesnt like a lil mystery.

peace
        Glad to hear your on the upswing, start slow. mystery seeds sound fun. start a thread like guess what strain this is, that would be fun

Comment

sorry for the absence but i had surgery back in june for a pressure sore and was on bed rest for 13 wks. rehab ended 2 wks ago but im still a bit weak. while down the garden continued w/help from a family member and i lost numerous strains from off gassing in a veg room but 2 diff CT x BLR & HB x BLR survived and are on wk 9 of 11.

CT x BLR

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

CT x BLR

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

HB x BLR

HB x BLR

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Lookin' good! Get better
                sigpic
                Instagram @whodatisco
                Who grows Glue better than you. (current)

Comment

Working...
                X