BakedBeanz Test Grow FPOG F3, Mountian Temple F2 and In The Pines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx unreg,

im glad to have a pineapple smelling strain in the garden and any / all keepers will get spread around for others to enjoy.

peace
    “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

In The Pines F2

10 of 11 above ground and im pulling for the last one to sprout.

just a peek of whats in flower at 35 days since the next flower pics will be a while.

peace
      “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Holy Shit! What is that^?

I know it's not but it looks like Alien Rift.
        sigpic
        Instagram @whodatisco
        Who grows Glue better than you. (current)

Comment

who dat is,

WFA #6 -- Wi Fi Alien

ist a potent cut going around fla. im not sure who selected this or out of how many seeds but its a keeper.

peace

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Originally posted by Morcheeba* View Post
            who dat is,

WFA #6 -- Wi Fi Alien

ist a potent cut going around fla. im not sure who selected this or out of how many seeds but its a keeper.

peace
            Oh damn, seems like I was closer than I thought.
            sigpic
            Instagram @whodatisco
            Who grows Glue better than you. (current)

Comment

i went through 10 packs of the white s1 from raskal , some really nice plants in those . seen lots of his f2 i have made , fire og , white fire alien , fire alien kush , white mater kush . i really like his gear was a real favourite of mine for long time . .

i have some cross i made pops out beautiful plants , white master kush x fire og , stinking fat , rock hard buds on them . smell like rotting fruit .
              Last edited by BAKED_BEANZ; 08-27-2016, 21:22.

Comment

Baked Beanz,

the White seems to pack resin. i have a male White Krush made by Foe20 and im hitting the wfa#6 with it b/c you never know what will pop out.

peace

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

yeah i actually hit the best s1 i had from 20/25 plants with a white fire alien male .

hopefully you turn up some nice stuff . raskal gear always brings the frost

wait till you try the aficionado gear , though think you said you wanted pineapple , nothing will beat ITP or come close to that for pineapple... i guarantee it .
                  Last edited by BAKED_BEANZ; 08-27-2016, 22:06.

Comment

ITP 1,2,3

the pics were taken w/my bad camera but all flower shots will get taken by a friend who has a professional camera.

GROUP SHOT OF #1, #2, #3

ITP #1

ITP #2

ITP #3

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

ITP 4,5,6

GROUP SHOT 4,5,6

ITP #4

ITP #5

ITP #6

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

GROUP SHOT 7,8,9

ITP #7

ITP #8

ITP #9

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

cheeba

subbed up man . here for this show for sure. i'll sit back here outta the way

peace

Comment

Following along too...
                            VFW-Veterans F*cked by Washington

Comment

i have a friend , growing ITP outdoors in the states . hopefully i can get you guys some plant pics when they are done . looks like they will be big long spears of pineapple goodness . they were stacking real nice last time i saw a pic .

i,m reserving the word foxtails , until i see a current pic

Comment

Drift13,

good seeing ya here. ill also document these at the island

Baked Beanz,

that would be very cool. these are growing like crazy and ill have pics this week prior to taking clones and up potting. they go into flower in 40 days and i cant wait.

ive been tracking down info on ITP (Pineapple Thai x Master Kush) Mean Gene used to cross with his Pineapple to produce this version of ITP.

from what ive read is the ITP he used was not sweet and his Mean Genes Pineapple added the sweetness. i think i saw MG post on IG that his Pineapple is known by several names and the one i remember was ' WILLITS GOLD'.

i hope im not putting wrong info out on Afficionados ITP lineage but im just trying to get an understanding what she is made of.

peace

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Working...
                                X