BakedBeanz Test Grow FPOG F3, Mountian Temple F2 and In The Pines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BakedBeanz Test Grow FPOG F3, Mountian Temple F2 and In The Pines

My electronic payment was confirmed and waiting for their arrival so the thread gets started.

im not sure which to start first so it will probably be one not getting shown in a thread or whatever is most requested by everyone but they will all get grown an documented in this thread.

i grow in promix hp using GH flora micro 8 ml / gal GH flora bloom 16 ml / gal and tap water.

pics when they arrive.

peace
    “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

awesome , thanks for posting and look forward to your seeds arriving .

Comment

Nothing like being prepared. Welcome mate.

Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

The 7 P's.

Cheers
      C
      sigpic
      SI POST FATA VENIT GLORIA NON PROPERO

Comment

subbed
        sigpic
        Instagram @whodatisco
        Who grows Glue better than you. (current)

Comment

subbed for this.

I'd love to see the pure in the pines f2 - i'm growing the cross with Apollo 13 but have some of the f2s in the mail.

I'll be feeding mine similar(although not in promix) and am jealous you can use tap water

Comment

i may find and bash the mail man before you get to him mate , they must be close by now .

Comment

Baked Beanz,

i haven't made an order in many yrs and i left out info that held up processing my order but OP was patient w/me and got things worked out. i expect them any day but if ya see the mail man give him a Red Bull.

im feeling left out of all the fun w/o anything to start but im sure ill be happier very soon.
              i have space to pop In The Pines ASAP and as soon as they are big enough to clone they will get put into flower.

peace
              “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

the seeds have arrived and the first to get germinated will be IN THE PINES.

peace

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

good stuff , and great choice

Comment

i know i got a very late start and the contest will end before i get thru all 3 packs but they will all get documented here.

peace

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

appreciate you documenting the strains in the pines will be very nice .

Comment

Glad they finally arrived!

I can't wait to see the ITPs grown.

Comment

there is a utube video w/Mean Gene talking about ITP and the pineapple smell / flavor of iit and thats something ive wanted in my garden for a while so thats why they are first up.

i plan on vegging them large enough to clone and once the clones are rooted they will get up potted then flipped and as they go into flower ill start another pack. they will prob. only get flowered in a .75 or 1 gal pot. im just wanting to find the keeper female/s and make 100 seeds or so to go thru for keepers.

peace

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

10 of 11 have tails and all are in promix and im sure the other will germinate with in the next few days.

peace

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Good luck cheeb
                              Gonna be following this one!

Comment

Working...
                              X