• shawkmon
    replied
    some guava pie , chem4/tresdawg x cherry pie

omg all my cherry pie crosses rock, anything crossed to cp comes out superb

Leave a comment:

• mack 10
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealHash View Post
    haha I got your help for that kash, Cherry Jet Fuel is a great name.

Maybe I'll go with 'Grapes and Gas' for Urkel OG
    I gotta try both these,
    They on the bay you say?

Leave a comment:

• TheRealHash
    replied
    Sweet, I'm sure that Querkle will be dank in the meantime. Purple Urkel is my favorite.

Leave a comment:

• tempes~tos
    replied
    TRH,
    I got impatient waiting for my order and started some subcool Querkle beans I had. Then my Cherry Jet Fuel came in 2 weeks later.. haha so now I need to finish off my Querkle plants before I run the Cherry Jet Fuel. I have a small tent..
    but I have the beans and I am running them soon! Really looking forward to it. I will be sure to post up pics.
    I feel lucky to have them!

Leave a comment:

• TheRealHash
    replied

And they're sold out

I'm not sure if any more of these will be listed on seedbay or not we'll see

Leave a comment:

• tempes~tos
    replied
    hehe ill be happy to get close to what you got

Leave a comment:

• kashkr0p
    replied
    Originally posted by tempes~tos View Post
    kashkrop, I'm late to the party, but just wanted to say nice job, the grow came out real nice.
    Just picked up a pack of these and will be growing them out under 1020w LED organic soil.
    Cant wait after seeing this thread!
    I'm sure you'll get better results then me with that setup so get ready for delicious smoke

Leave a comment:

• tempes~tos
    replied
    kashkrop, I'm late to the party, but just wanted to say nice job, the grow came out real nice.
    Just picked up a pack of these and will be growing them out under 1020w LED organic soil.
    Cant wait after seeing this thread!

Leave a comment:

• stoned40yrs
    replied
    Like Beanz said, good having your thread down here in the dungeon with us. Keep up the great work TRH!

Leave a comment:

• TheRealHash
    replied
    Originally posted by kashkr0p View Post
    You gotta work on those names Hash lol cherry og, urkle og

the landrace sound exciting, can't wait
    haha I got your help for that kash, Cherry Jet Fuel is a great name.

Maybe I'll go with 'Grapes and Gas' for Urkel OG

Leave a comment:

• kashkr0p
    replied
    You gotta work on those names Hash lol cherry og, urkle og

the landrace sound exciting, can't wait
    Last edited by kashkr0p; 03-26-2017, 17:12.

Leave a comment:

• DoubleTripleOG
    replied
    I just found some of these beans in my stash the other day. Think whatever Fuel F2's don't come up, these will go in their place.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealHash
    replied
    Originally posted by BAKED_BEANZ View Post
    well hopefully you get your spot too brother ...... you dam know we,ll all come hang out .

if i did,nt have so much on my plate , i,d be knocking at your door to run some gear . we both like the unique gear .

malawi is sweet as for hybrids , i can thank BM for showing me that rd . but what else i rekon too ......is panama . i got feeling they will do real nice in hybrids , alot more hefty results too . not that the malawi doe,snt weigh up ...... but those bid thick panama buds sure will
    I have Panama x Deep Chunk sprouted at the location where I'm setting up a 30' x 96' hoophouse. I was just thinking of getting some Panama , I already have Mangobiche and Punto Rojo. I get excited about breeding with these landrace varieties.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well hopefully you get your spot too brother ...... you dam know we,ll all come hang out .

if i did,nt have so much on my plate , i,d be knocking at your door to run some gear . we both like the unique gear .

malawi is sweet as for hybrids , i can thank BM for showing me that rd . but what else i rekon too ......is panama . i got feeling they will do real nice in hybrids , alot more hefty results too . not that the malawi doe,snt weigh up ...... but those bid thick panama buds sure will

Leave a comment:

• TheRealHash
    replied
    Originally posted by BAKED_BEANZ View Post
    you need start thread bro , always room down here in the dungeon with us , always got time for TRH
    I will, I'm just busy with a couple side projects.

This season I will have plenty to share with you guys.

Lot's of Pink Lotus, Black Lime Reserve, LVRK x BLR, OJSDKB X BLR as well as some Aliendog and Scott's OG hybrids.

This winter is what I'm the most excited for, I'm going to crack all my land race stuff and look for the ones with breeding potential. Malawi is at the top of the list after seeing your killer/death hybrids

Leave a comment:

Working...
X