Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Hash tester - Cherry OG

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    cherry og sounds great , nice report

    Comment


      It was awesome honesty .great smoke. Flavor was great.

      I'm really curious to see the Scotts purple urkle cross
      Kashkr0p on Instagram (Yeah that's a zero)
      BeasT CoasT AvengeR

      DTOG Bunny Ranch
      sigpic
      Work-Consume-Sleep-OBEY

      Comment


        I just sprouted about 75 Urkel OG
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        sigpic

        @trh_seeds

        Comment


          Originally posted by TheRealHash View Post
          I just sprouted about 75 Urkel OG
          you need start thread bro , always room down here in the dungeon with us , always got time for TRH

          Comment


            Originally posted by BAKED_BEANZ View Post
            you need start thread bro , always room down here in the dungeon with us , always got time for TRH
            I will, I'm just busy with a couple side projects.

            This season I will have plenty to share with you guys.

            Lot's of Pink Lotus, Black Lime Reserve, LVRK x BLR, OJSDKB X BLR as well as some Aliendog and Scott's OG hybrids.

            This winter is what I'm the most excited for, I'm going to crack all my land race stuff and look for the ones with breeding potential. Malawi is at the top of the list after seeing your killer/death hybrids
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            sigpic

            @trh_seeds

            Comment


              well hopefully you get your spot too brother ...... you dam know we,ll all come hang out .

              if i did,nt have so much on my plate , i,d be knocking at your door to run some gear . we both like the unique gear .


              malawi is sweet as for hybrids , i can thank BM for showing me that rd . but what else i rekon too ......is panama . i got feeling they will do real nice in hybrids , alot more hefty results too . not that the malawi doe,snt weigh up ...... but those bid thick panama buds sure will

              Comment


                Originally posted by BAKED_BEANZ View Post
                well hopefully you get your spot too brother ...... you dam know we,ll all come hang out .

                if i did,nt have so much on my plate , i,d be knocking at your door to run some gear . we both like the unique gear .


                malawi is sweet as for hybrids , i can thank BM for showing me that rd . but what else i rekon too ......is panama . i got feeling they will do real nice in hybrids , alot more hefty results too . not that the malawi doe,snt weigh up ...... but those bid thick panama buds sure will
                I have Panama x Deep Chunk sprouted at the location where I'm setting up a 30' x 96' hoophouse. I was just thinking of getting some Panama , I already have Mangobiche and Punto Rojo. I get excited about breeding with these landrace varieties.
                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                sigpic

                @trh_seeds

                Comment


                  I just found some of these beans in my stash the other day. Think whatever Fuel F2's don't come up, these will go in their place.




                  Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

                  I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

                  Originally posted by oceangrownkush
                  He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut


                  Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
                  you can't get blood out of a stone.

                  Comment


                    You gotta work on those names Hash lol cherry og, urkle og

                    the landrace sound exciting, can't wait
                    Last edited by kashkr0p; 03-26-2017, 17:12.
                    Kashkr0p on Instagram (Yeah that's a zero)
                    BeasT CoasT AvengeR

                    DTOG Bunny Ranch
                    sigpic
                    Work-Consume-Sleep-OBEY

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by kashkr0p View Post
                      You gotta work on those names Hash lol cherry og, urkle og

                      the landrace sound exciting, can't wait
                      haha I got your help for that kash, Cherry Jet Fuel is a great name.

                      Maybe I'll go with 'Grapes and Gas' for Urkel OG
                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                      sigpic

                      @trh_seeds

                      Comment


                        Like Beanz said, good having your thread down here in the dungeon with us. Keep up the great work TRH!
                        "Its expensive as hell to hang out on these boards if you take anyones word on anything!" Whobdobub-2009

                        "Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014

                        Comment


                          kashkrop, I'm late to the party, but just wanted to say nice job, the grow came out real nice.
                          Just picked up a pack of these and will be growing them out under 1020w LED organic soil.
                          Cant wait after seeing this thread!
                          death is an illusionAttracted by the material energy, they become covered by bodies composed of mind and matter. In this state, their natural freedom is constrained by the conditions imposed upon them by their bodies, with which they struggle to enjoy the material energy, in a cycle of repeated births and deaths. It is possible, however, for such living entities to regain their deathless and blissful spiritual state. "The soul can never be cut into pieces by any weapon, nor can he be burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind. -Bhagavad Gita

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by tempes~tos View Post
                            kashkrop, I'm late to the party, but just wanted to say nice job, the grow came out real nice.
                            Just picked up a pack of these and will be growing them out under 1020w LED organic soil.
                            Cant wait after seeing this thread!
                            I'm sure you'll get better results then me with that setup so get ready for delicious smoke
                            Kashkr0p on Instagram (Yeah that's a zero)
                            BeasT CoasT AvengeR

                            DTOG Bunny Ranch
                            sigpic
                            Work-Consume-Sleep-OBEY

                            Comment


                              hehe ill be happy to get close to what you got
                              death is an illusionAttracted by the material energy, they become covered by bodies composed of mind and matter. In this state, their natural freedom is constrained by the conditions imposed upon them by their bodies, with which they struggle to enjoy the material energy, in a cycle of repeated births and deaths. It is possible, however, for such living entities to regain their deathless and blissful spiritual state. "The soul can never be cut into pieces by any weapon, nor can he be burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind. -Bhagavad Gita

                              Comment



                                And they're sold out

                                I'm not sure if any more of these will be listed on seedbay or not we'll see

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                sigpic

                                @trh_seeds

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X