The Real Hash tester - Cherry OG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRH,
    I got impatient waiting for my order and started some subcool Querkle beans I had. Then my Cherry Jet Fuel came in 2 weeks later.. haha so now I need to finish off my Querkle plants before I run the Cherry Jet Fuel. I have a small tent..
    but I have the beans and I am running them soon! Really looking forward to it. I will be sure to post up pics.
    I feel lucky to have them!
    death is an illusionAttracted by the material energy, they become covered by bodies composed of mind and matter. In this state, their natural freedom is constrained by the conditions imposed upon them by their bodies, with which they struggle to enjoy the material energy, in a cycle of repeated births and deaths. It is possible, however, for such living entities to regain their deathless and blissful spiritual state. "The soul can never be cut into pieces by any weapon, nor can he be burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind. -Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Sweet, I'm sure that Querkle will be dank in the meantime. Purple Urkel is my favorite.
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      sigpic

@trh_seeds

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealHash View Post
        haha I got your help for that kash, Cherry Jet Fuel is a great name.

Maybe I'll go with 'Grapes and Gas' for Urkel OG
        I gotta try both these,
        They on the bay you say?
        sigpic
        Double OG.

Comment

some guava pie , chem4/tresdawg x cherry pie

omg all my cherry pie crosses rock, anything crossed to cp comes out superb
          shawkmon enterprises™

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
          Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
          X