Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swan Song: Double Sour Thai & DSD v2. Soil, SCROG

High!

I was lucky enough to stay up late and get a hold of some seeds from Swan Song and zeppelindood

We'll be running Double Strawberry Diesel and Double Sour Thai. I germinated 11 of each, all did germinate and after weeding out a couple of runts i ended up with 19 healthy plants. 11 DSD and 8 DST

I'm hoping to run a scrog of some sorts.. but that may change depending on the amount of females i end up with..

Specs on the room:

12x12 room
    2x4 veg tent with 6x4' T-5
    6x4 Flower area with 1000w MH for late veg, and 1000w HPS for flower, (soon to be 2000w if the electrician ever shows up) :p
    The 1000w is on a light mover..
    6" vortex fan into attic and out the gable vent.
    Can Filter for odor control during flower and drying.

They've been vegging around 3 weeks or so in the tent under the T-5 and were just transplanted and will go under the 1000w till they show sex... then get transplanted into 3 or 5 gallon smart pots depending on the amount of girls and the space i have.

Nutes: When i transplanted i gave them some hygrozyme, B'cuzz "root" and Cal-Mag. Otherwise i usually don't feed anything till 12/12 time.
    Flower: is Pure Blend "bloom", B'cuzz "bloom", Big Bud/Overdrive, calmag, hygrozyme.

some pics:

seedlings at Feb 9th

The Growroom:

what they looked like before the transplant

DSD and the couple phenos i see

#2 which is pretty much the rest of them (so far)

and i marked this one because the seed was like twice as big as all the others.. but i see no difference so far

DSD group shot

Double Sour Thai They all seem pretty uniform. One has more "crinkly" leaves than the others.. but that's about it.

DST Group Shot

The whole Crew after the transplant

Rootp0rn

Thanks for looking y'all.. and i'll update on the regular for sure.
    any comments, suggestions, criticisms etc.. are more than welcome.
    Mass Super Skunk x SD v.3 & Rez's SD IBL 2000w scrog grow

Swan Song: Double Strawberry Diesel V2 & Double Sour Thai Grow

Talk about dialed in... every one of those young ones is in perfect health, beautiful. I'm most excited to see your fruits August ! HOT HOT HOT and with asskicking wall to wall coverage to boot. BTW, I dig your growroom br0.

<------ look y'all it's AW !

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."

Comment

Awesome AW... glad you got this started-up....
      "OMMP Cardholder in The People's Republic of Oregon..." "Pilgram."

Comment

I'm pulling up a chair, can't wait to see you grow Zep's genetics.
        BE PART OF THE SOLUTION NOT THE PROBLEM GROW FOR FUN FAMILY AND FRIENDS NOT FOR PROFIT

Comment

i'm sure this going to be a grow to keep my eye on. your Rez grow looked phenomenal

Comment

Im looking forward to watching your progress AW. I have a pack of the ST BX1 in the seed library just waiting to be germed. Good luck on your grow man.

Cheers,
            Bobby
            sigpic

Comment

tagged

Woohooo!
              enter here

Originally posted by NSPB
              The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

Comment

yesss cant wait to see how these dsd v2 turn out. ill definitely be watching

Comment

Tag'd.

Looking forward to seeing the DSD! Stay up.
                  -Kaoss
                  "You who chose to lead must follow"
                  Projects:
                  Wallabee Kush
                  Guava

Comment

you don't mess around!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeppelindood View Post
                      Talk about dialed in... every one of those young ones is in perfect health, beautiful. I'm most excited to see your fruits August ! HOT HOT HOT and with asskicking wall to wall coverage to boot. BTW, I dig your growroom br0.

<------ look y'all it's AW !

thanks zep!
                      any of those phenos stand out to you yet? That sativa looking DSD (#1) is getting pretty branchy already.. i may snatch a clone soon.

thanks for dropping by y'all.. i appreciate the company
                      Mass Super Skunk x SD v.3 & Rez's SD IBL 2000w scrog grow

Swan Song: Double Strawberry Diesel V2 & Double Sour Thai Grow

Comment

Nice journal man, shiny.

It needed more smilies but I've dealt with that for ya. You're welcome.
                        My grow

A stoner's guide to quitting nicotine :smoweed:

Comment

Looking mighty fine, August. From the looks of your other grows, you're gonna rock this one. Can't wait to see what comes up.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

"As long as I'm alive I'm gonna live illegal"

"The laws I break aren't fit to be laws in the first place."

Connoisseur Genetics - ECSD x SSSDH *Testers Fems* (June 2013) ---> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....84#post5809184

Connoisseur Genetics - White Jones *Testers Fems* (Casey Jones x The White) (Jan. 2012) ---> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=231004

Pistil Pete's Tents ---> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225350

(~):} Forever Grateful {:(~)

sigpic

Comment

What's up AugustWest,

Just stoppin in to say hi, seen you around over at GC

Looks like you got a really great start on your scrog grow
                            http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=191987

Comment

Best of luck August. Can't wait to see them in full bloom.
                              Peace

Comment

Working...
                              X