This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reservoir Chem D

Hello all, I posted some pics in the Flower Pix forum, thought I'd post 'em here too, for the "archives". There are just a few of the pics:

Chem D @ day 53 in perlite & soil, organics, under a 600Watt halide.

If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got.

Completed Grows :
    Kushberry | Sour Grapes | Northern Berry | Querkle | Northern Lights | Purple Kush V2.0 | Jack Herer | Lemon Stinky | Northern Skunk | Skunk #1 | Chem D IBL |
    OTIBG | C99 BX1 | Skunkberry | Sour D IBL SCROG | BOGBubble | AK-47 | Blueberry | Chem99 | Straw Diesel . . . and many more.

Looking super dank and frosty my friend. Bet they're stinkin pretty nicely.
    Darlins F2s for Great Lakes Gen fundraiser.
    Hitting up Dans #6 and my keeper(s) with my stud male.

Elroys OG
    A futuristic OG.
    1.Searching thru Karmas OG seeds for a stud male.
    2.Searching thru GHS SLH for a lemon candy mom.
    3.Bring the 2 together and create something I've been envisioning for a long time.

*Elroys OG will be available to the community. Will need testers. Then they will be available at either Great Lake Genetics or Seedbay*

Comment

Damnnnnn.. That is real nice man.. Oh so frosted and I agree, I bet they reek like pure flame.. Great job and happy harvests!

Comment

PERFECT.
        perfect.
        PERFECT!

Sweet, man!!

Comment

That shit looks proper! Nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by CARE giver View Post
            Looking super dank and frosty my friend. Bet they're stinkin pretty nicely.
            Originally posted by TEX View Post
            Damnnnnn.. That is real nice man.. Oh so frosted and I agree, I bet they reek like pure flame.. Great job and happy harvests!
            Thanks guys, the smell is . . . well overwhelming would be an understatement.

Originally posted by REZDOG View Post
            PERFECT.
            perfect.
            PERFECT!

Sweet, man!!

The man himself; thanks for the kind words, and the genetics

Originally posted by O45 DEUCE View Post
            That shit looks proper! Nice job!
            Thanks for looking!

Completed Grows :
            Kushberry | Sour Grapes | Northern Berry | Querkle | Northern Lights | Purple Kush V2.0 | Jack Herer | Lemon Stinky | Northern Skunk | Skunk #1 | Chem D IBL |
            OTIBG | C99 BX1 | Skunkberry | Sour D IBL SCROG | BOGBubble | AK-47 | Blueberry | Chem99 | Straw Diesel . . . and many more.

Comment

That's some dialed in D...
              KBK :joint:

"Even death is not feared by those who haved lived wisely".. - Buddha- :ying:
              "Proof is in the seed".. - Shantibaba -

Comment

The more I see of the Chem IBL the sicker it looks. Great job etinarcadiaego! Its sometimes hard to believe that I have these beans also, so I look forward to results just like this, and also TBug, dustin27, and SumDumGuy's as well. If mine come out half as nice looking i'll be as snug as a bug in a rug . Ya'll take care 1

Comment

etinarcadiaego, is this from the chem IBL or other chem release?

Comment

Originally posted by Iron_Lion View Post
                    i was gonna ask is if this is a chem ibl from seed ??

also did you use a 600w MH conversion bulb ? why not 600 hps...it seems more efficient/bright...

great looking chem d homie !! shes a stinker !!

Comment

Originally posted by Kant C Shyt View Post
                      The more I see of the Chem IBL the sicker it looks. Great job etinarcadiaego! Its sometimes hard to believe that I have these beans also, so I look forward to results just like this, and also TBug, dustin27, and SumDumGuy's as well. If mine come out half as nice looking i'll be as snug as a bug in a rug . Ya'll take care 1
                      Thanks for the kind words man!

Originally posted by Iron_Lion View Post
                      Thanks for looking, this is indeed from the Chem IBL release.

Originally posted by whodair View Post
                      i was gonna ask is if this is a chem ibl from seed ??

also did you use a 600w MH conversion bulb ? why not 600 hps...it seems more efficient/bright...

great looking chem d homie !! shes a stinker !!
                      Hey man, yes this is from seed - the best pheno I've found.

About the light, it's not a conversion bulb actually, it's a new-ish digital Halide bulb made by SunPulse specially for operation in electronic ballasts. I run a 600HPS and this outperforms it as I yield slighter better under the MH and it reduces finish time about 2-5 days depending on the strain.

Thanks for the kind words!

Completed Grows :

Comment

nevermind, I dont want to derail the thread.

Comment

Wow. I feel like taking a bite out of my computer screen. Looks scrumptious!

Comment

very very nice man! how many days does it go/are you going to take it?

Holy Grail:
                            '91 ChemDog
                            ChemDog D
                            ChemDog 4
                            DawgDaze
                            Giesel
                            ECSD
                            SD riri
                            Original diesel
                            MSS
                            Casey Jones

Comment

Beautiful, I can only imagine the stench!!!
                              ~ w00dy ~

Comment

Working...
                              X