Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chem IBL Recirculating Coco(one BIG mama)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, T!!

Comment

Originally posted by REZDOG View Post
      Awesome, T!!
      High rez! ha ha...thanks a lot! I knew those last shots would catch yer eye..lol.
      I broke out some bx2 pollen and dabbed a few branches of the bx1s, IBLs, and my BDL.
      Should make a very nice variety of similar traits, anyway..lol
      Peace and thanks again, bugout
      "Muslem or Christian, Mullah or Pope
      Preacher or poet, who was it wrote
      Give any one species too much rope
      And they'll fuck it up!"
      -Roger Waters

Current..Chemdog IBL! REZ!!!

Friends in ganja Aero/Coco (ECSD, WD, and TW!
      My NEW Strain....
      "...everything I write on this forum is a pack of lies!"

Comment

I picked these Beans up during the holiday offer on the bay...thanks Rez! Your grow is inspiring T! I hope mine look that good.
        [B]MICHIGAN MEDICAL PATIENT/CAREGIVER

CannaVenture Seeds: ECSD x Cookie Wreck
        RedEyed Genetics: Bodacious Test Grow
        Hortilab Seeds: Sweet Pink Grapefruit BX Test Grow
        CannaVenture Seeds: Cookie Wreck
        OGRaskal: White Fire Alien
        OGRaskal: White Romulan
        Gage Green Genetics: Bright Puffs
        Rezdog: Chemdog IBL

Comment

Originally posted by MiMedGuy View Post
          I picked these Beans up during the holiday offer on the bay...thanks Rez! Your grow is inspiring T! I hope mine look that good.
          High med! Gratz and good luck! Be aware of the rather healthy streatch. Not terrible or anything, but id say definately more than yer average NL based indica..lol. thanks for stoppin in bro!
          Peace, bugout
          And they'll fuck it up!"
          -Roger Waters

My NEW Strain....

Comment

go go ..cone head army!!

High All! Well its packed as hell in there..lol. 8 plants is the most ive ever scrogged in my career..lol. Yes there was a lil extra streach from what im used to, but i think ive managed it pretty well. wont know for sure til the end tho..lol..

Peace all and thanks for stopping in, bugout
            And they'll fuck it up!"
            -Roger Waters

My NEW Strain....

Comment

Great job on the training, looking awesome.
              BE PART OF THE SOLUTION NOT THE PROBLEM GROW FOR FUN FAMILY AND FRIENDS NOT FOR PROFIT

Comment

great stuff m8...glad i found this thread

Comment

Damn bro, that garden is looking GREAT!!

I gotta say that love seeing some of the beans I've made being grown out in others gardens.. Looking nice, and as trichome laden as her mother. Good work with these bro. If you'd like to search through a few more just let me know. keep cuts of the good ones, and put a couple of the beans your making to the side hehe. I wont be DL forever

Comment

wow!!

this is gonna be sick T!!

high postman!
                    Mass Super Skunk x SD v.3 & Rez's SD IBL 2000w scrog grow

Swan Song: Double Strawberry Diesel V2 & Double Sour Thai Grow

Comment

Sup west I dig the quote in your sig. I used to have the same though it worded slightly different.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Postman View Post
                        Damn bro, that garden is looking GREAT!!

I gotta say that love seeing some of the beans I've made being grown out in others gardens.. Looking nice, and as trichome laden as her mother. Good work with these bro. If you'd like to search through a few more just let me know. keep cuts of the good ones, and put a couple of the beans your making to the side hehe. I wont be DL forever
                        High post! ha ha..i love seeing that too, especialy when its MY garden..lol. Ya, i love the tric production and growth pattern of this plant. I also should point out that i did take down the mom a lil early and she was real small to start with. So im thinkin this run will be a more fair assesment of her flavor and effects.
                        Im also lettin her go an extra week..just cuz i can..lol
                        -good to see ya makin the rounds, bud

High west! thanks bro! I hope i didnt over do it..lol. Of course..it cant be perfect..lol...somethin must go wrong. At the moment my timmer for the lights doesnt want to work properly....so weve had a few 24hr light sessions the past few days..:(

Thanks for stoppin in dawg, and welcome back hike. Good to see yas!

Peace all, bugout
                        And they'll fuck it up!"
                        -Roger Waters

My NEW Strain....

Comment

side tracked..lol

High all! Well, i know this is supposed to be an IBL thread..lol. But i cant help showing off the the bx2s..lol. I wish you all could smell how awsome she is...its to die for! kinda a mellow coffee scent with a strong pungent kerosene/oil mixed in...

Oh..i can almost taste her now..lol. I took the liberty of editing out the mites and webs..lol. Anyone else notice that the deisel strains are quite susceptible to them critters? keep in mind this is Chemdawg d bx2 ..where i asume the d is deisel..idk..lol.
                          cuz i got NL based plants growing right next to them with out a bug on em..lol
                          Peace all, bugout
                          And they'll fuck it up!"
                          -Roger Waters

My NEW Strain....

Comment

^^^Where did ya get the beans for that one T? She's a beauty. The bx2 moniker leads me to believe it's a ChemdogD bx2 plant, but wtf do I know... Anyway, with pics like these I doubt Rez gives a crap which chemdog varieties your showin off in this thread LOL. Keep em coming!

As for the mites.. Knock on wood I only had those fuckers in the garden once before. They came in and attacked only my c99/blueberry plants in a garden of many, and seemed to have left as quickly as they came after the harvest. Weird how they favor certain strains like that. Guess I was lucky they didn't reappear or stick around for the ecsd show...

Comment

NOICE WORK TBUG.....DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Postman View Post
                                ^^^Where did ya get the beans for that one T? She's a beauty. The bx2 moniker leads me to believe it's a ChemdogD bx2 plant, but wtf do I know... Anyway, with pics like these I doubt Rez gives a crap which chemdog varieties your showin off in this thread LOL. Keep em coming!

As for the mites.. Knock on wood I only had those fuckers in the garden once before. They came in and attacked only my c99/blueberry plants in a garden of many, and seemed to have left as quickly as they came after the harvest. Weird how they favor certain strains like that. Guess I was lucky they didn't reappear or stick around for the ecsd show...
                                High post! Yeah..thats right. Those are the F2s i made from that first batch of bx2s that rez sent me..
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=88410&page=14
                                I crossed that nice male to the 3 diff phenos that i had. this is a cross of that funky #2 pheno if you feel like thumbing back a few pages in that thread. i liked the #2 pheno best, but it stayed kinda scrawny compared to the ohers..if you recall.
                                Peace, bugout
                                And they'll fuck it up!"
                                -Roger Waters

My NEW Strain....

Comment

Working...
                                X