Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

super silver sour diesel haze beta test!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sneakinman13
    replied
    having problems with my albums. as soon as i can get it worked out there will be pics added to the thread again, thanks all

Leave a comment:

• the 45 king
    replied
    they look so sticky

Leave a comment:

• Ur Humbl Nr8tor
    replied
    Nice, sneakinman. Too bad she couldn't finish, but I hope you enjoy her!

Leave a comment:

• sneakinman13
    replied
    dry shots

sooo, finally all dried. total weight off this lil girl was 19 grams of pure lemon sticky funk!

and she only WENT 55 days, i almost cant belive how good this haze is for 55 days...... incredible.. it is dense, sticky, stinky, and has a INTENSE high. and i say high and not stone for a reason! this stuff had me soaring after a little over half a joint. had to put it out

can only imagine how dank this shit would have been if i could have ran her till 90 days or so! but i will def be regrowing her in the future that much is forsure.... well enough talking. im gonna show some pics now....

mmmmmmm, can you belive thats only 55 days flowering for a 90 day plus strain?????? its incredible!

smell is lemons lemons lemonss, but in the most disgusting funky way taste is right there to... even tho she just dried and got put into jars. she just reaks to high heaven, and taste incredible! im gonna wait till about 7 days cure todo a report, as thats when it will be ready for a review IMO..

thanks again rez. this shits incredible! cannot wait to try some of your other strains...

Leave a comment:

• sneakinman13
    replied
    day 55/ chop!

so. got issues with the landlord wanting to show the house. so i chopped her down tonight! she got a 10 day flush as i knew this was gonna happen a few weeks in advanced. really wish i could have grown her to her full potential. but even this premature bud looks like its gonna be almost TOO strong of a sativa for me! the indicas are really what do it for my body and soul. but thats just me! i still love a good sativa and plan on regrowing the shit outa this one to her full potential! well thanks again rez for the kickk ass smoke! really gonna enjoy this shit!

well. this was a fun plant to grow, didnt give me much fuss at all. and looks like it could have been a producer 2 if gone full term...

all in all A tripple plus rez! if anyone out there is looking for a mind melting sativa, i would say try this as it looks POWERFUL!

ill be back with dry shots and a smoke report forsure. take care rez heads

Leave a comment:

• sneakinman13
    replied
    4-6-11 updates/ day 51 flower

smell is lemon funk. very dank!

Leave a comment:

• sneakinman13
    replied
    up close!

MMMMMMMM

Leave a comment:

• sneakinman13
    replied
    thanks humbl!!!!!

driftersmokin- hahaha!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thought I saw a few trich's drip off

Leave a comment:

• Ur Humbl Nr8tor
    replied
    A Real Beauty.

Leave a comment:

• sneakinman13
    replied
    3-31-11/day 45 flower

driftersmokinjo-i dont mind one bit! glad to have you here. and trust me , you were VERY wise buying these seeds. this plant is soooo special! no bullshit!

and on with the thread, snapped a few photo's tonight of my sssdh girl 45 days in, smell is lemon fuel, such a unique crazy dank smell! im in love <3

well here are the pics hope you all like

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm gonna just set in that chair there, puff my bowl n watch the rest of the show if ya don't mind. Just snaged a pack of these Will be intrested in seeing what is in store

Leave a comment:

• sneakinman13
    replied
    snuggles- thanks man! and i kno, its gonna be sad chopping her this early! but i still have a few seeds for the future, and im just glad to see this pure potential , some seriously great genetics here!

hundred gram oz- thanks! she sure does have a lemon smell now that u mention it, i havent been able to pin point it cause after the lemon smell comes the FUNKY SOUR smell that over rides.... ahhh cant wait till the light turns on , i want to smell her now! lol

Leave a comment:

• Hundred Gram Oz
    replied
    She is looking very like the cup winner sneak! Smell lemons yet?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    nice sparkling crystals everywhere, really mouthwatering....
    great to see her stacking up sneakinman13 but too sad that you'll take her down in about the next 2 weeks :/
    anyway, thanks again for posting m8!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X