Several Salacious Sours (IBLs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several Salacious Sours (IBLs)

Impressed, I am, by how close a representation of the original Sour Diesel mom these IBLs are. Rez did it! He captured the legendary Sour Diesel in seed form! I no longer have any doubt about it.

There was very little variation among the ladies. I grew out 20 seeds, only three were male. Call me lucky, I suppose.

Even the smell of the Sour Diesel was properly preserved, with only the slightest variation in aromas. Any Sour Diesel fan would recognize the smells from these ladies as Sour Diesel. At 76 days of flower, it is good.

To make this even more interesting, I flowered out the original Sour Diesel mother clone alongside the from-seed IBL Sours... which provided a valuable side-by-side comparison any Sour lover can appreciate.

This is the first run of marijuana at our new garden. The new location has wonderful water quality, resulting in wonderfully pure Sour Diesel aromas. The last garden's water supply was not perfect for pot growing, which made flushing the herb very difficult. How can one flush cannabis with water that contains unhelpful amounts calcium and iron and nitrates? This new locale has water as clean as the finest bottled spring water. What a difference in the smoke! The quality of your water source is probably more important than most growers realize.

Anyhow, I'm sure you all would like to cut to the chase and see the ladies.

I'll start off with the mother of all Sours, the Queen of the Vile, Mistress of Mayhem... the Sour Diesel mother clone herself. I present her first so that you can compare the IBLs that follow.

Sour Diesel Mother Clone

Last edited by Crazy Composer; 07-21-2010, 17:33.
    Proud to be the 20th person to ever sign up at ICMag.com!

wow they look amazing well done cc i love either in my garden i'm in the uk although the cut is here not in my circle so seeds if i'm v.lucky or there a big drop it seems unlikely i have it soon ,with seeds i could get that sd male n stud it out to every girl in town

Congrats on the honour roll much respect to you

Comment

Looks amazing, Cant wait for the Sour Drop!!!!
      #CurbsideCertified - learn about it!
      Cracking With Curbside:
      http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=247700

Comment

Now for the IBLs from seed

Each picture is of a different plant.

This plant is my favorite of the group, the resins and large calyxes remind me of a Double Sour Diesel V2 I grew years ago. Thick, gluey resin glands of the finest quality. And large buds! This was in a one gallon pot!!! I have clones of her, and I can't wait to grow her in a large container!

Proud to be the 20th person to ever sign up at ICMag.com!

Comment

Shit looks superb I think this will be my next order looks dope!
          thank you for sharing!
          sigpicI'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

Dr.dank

Comment

Those look amazing! I really look forward to getting a pack.
            Big mouth, little arms

Comment

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THREAD!

Fuggen Rez mentioned seein pics of your SD compare grow, and Ive been so excited to see if for myself. Amazing!
              And the clone vs seeds look the exact same!

Holy Grail:
              '91 ChemDog
              ChemDog D
              ChemDog 4
              DawgDaze
              Giesel
              ECSD
              SD riri
              Original diesel
              MSS
              Casey Jones

Comment

I have been looking for years for sour diesel since I was first handed a blunt and told I was smoking some diesel. I still haven't been able to grab a pack of the ibl but I have an adxdsd cross that taste and look just like I remembered and a sea of people just repeating that its not possible to make seeds of a clone only can't drown out the living proof

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Composer View Post
                  Rez did it! He captured the legendary Sour Diesel in seed form!
                  Awesome work as always CC!
                  oh.....the big bad Rez did it again......but this time he captured the legendary Chemdog in seed form LOL!
                  Should we expect CC´s Chemdog IBL grow thread....I guess yes!!!????

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Composer View Post
                    Impressed, I am, by how close a representation of the original Sour Diesel mom these IBLs are.
                    Rez did it! He captured the legendary Sour Diesel in seed form! I no longer have any doubt about it.

There was very little variation among the ladies. I grew out 20 seeds, only three were male. Call me lucky, I suppose.

Even the smell of the Sour Diesel was properly preserved, with only the slightest variation in aromas. Any Sour Diesel fan would recognize the smells from these ladies as Sour Diesel. At 76 days of flower, it is good.

To make this even more interesting, I flowered out the original Sour Diesel mother clone alongside the from-seed IBL Sours... which provided a valuable side-by-side comparison any Sour lover can appreciate.

PERFECT.

Thanks,CC,am looking forward to The Smoke Report!!!!

Cheers!

. . . .

Comment

Niceeee and great side by side bro.. Thanks much for that..

Comment

Nice Diesel. Good job on the grow. Selection is the key from what i was told. Seems someone got a gift for selecting.
                        The Search For Sizzle

Comment

CC I don't know whether to complement you on the grow or the pix...how bout both! Great look grow and colas..nice even lighting and DOF in your images..DD
                          Please join me in my 2020 now 2021 Doobie's Still Kicking
                          ...a bunch of new girls 2021
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=369403

Comment

very tasty looking, great job!!

Comment

Ahhh, now there's Sour Diesel!
                              They look great & I couldn't agree more about the water source.
                              The Exploratory Laboratory
                              The fates lead him who will; him who won't they drag. - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                              X