Casey Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casey Jones

I had the pleasure of trying a little Casey Jones this weekend. Wow....what great herb!!!
    Anyone looking for a fast finishing, great smoke....Casey Jones fits the bill.
    Still drooling a bit with the thoughts of Casey Jones!
    "It's everymans right to medicate themselves as they see fit."
    Thomas Jefferson

I agreeo 100%. Casey Jones got me F'd up for sure

Comment

Yeah, I've enjoyed every Casey Jones lady I've grown...
      Thanks for the kudos guys...
      Plant Nutrition
      Understanding Inorganic Salts

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Comment

hehehe
        Plant Nutrition
        Understanding Inorganic Salts

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Comment

Hey JohnBudd how ya doin?
          I just recently recieved a pack of CJ, i look forward to growin them out.
          Gr3at pics H3ad
          Roots.....its all in the roots!!!

To fathom hell or soar angelic
          Just take a pinch of psychedelic
          Humphrey Osmond

Comment

Wow, nice pix . Boy do I wish my CJ's turn out to be females. Just a couple weeks and I'll soon find out....wish me luck

Comment

I cant wait till the outdoor grow is done so I can get back indoors and grow out some more caseyjones seeds. So stupid for not keeping a cut . I had so many things going I just never got around to it. CaseyJones has some of the finest old school thai flavors Ive ever found... cept for maybe the old school thai yummm cant wait to grow some more and when I do you can be sure this will be a keeper in my garden!!
              (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
              your bud
              babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

Originally posted by JohnBudd
                I had the pleasure of trying a little Casey Jones this weekend. Wow....what great herb!!!
                Anyone looking for a fast finishing, great smoke....Casey Jones fits the bill.
                Still drooling a bit with the thoughts of Casey Jones!
                Thanks JohnBudd!!... We sure enjoyed smoking it with you and 2ndJen ....

^^^^^casey jones just over 6 weeks^^^^^

Comment

Casey plants are looking awesome like always. I really love how they grow when topped. Great job Ms. always love seeing your photo's. I hope all is well.
                  Take care,
                  BG

Comment

....and a casey jones just over 4 weeks.....

Comment

Originally posted by GoldDustWomen
                      Casey plants are looking awesome like always. I really love how they grow when topped. Great job Ms. always love seeing your photo's. I hope all is well.
                      Take care,
                      BG
                      Thank you BG... I was just posting that other, and there you are...
                      You are always so nice and supportive... I CAN"T wait unitl you are growing and posting your pics too!!...

Comment

So, next april we get to smoke some of that eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer John
                          So, next april we get to smoke some of that eh?
                          If we don't smoke it all

Comment

Originally posted by Ms.Grat3ful
                            Thank you BG... I was just posting that other, and there you are...
                            You are always so nice and supportive... I CAN"T wait unitl you are growing and posting your pics too!!...
                            Afternoon Ms.G, your more then welcome. It's always so nice to log in to IC and see your lovely pictures. Your photo skills have came along way. Not that they where bad, but your pictures are just pretty. You know how to move the plants around and how to use the brack ground color's to get your plants to really come out in the pictures and let now forget you and the hubbies growing skills. Just awesome, the both of you. The garden is looking great and producing some nice strains. Keep up the super job, the both of you. As for me, thanks. I know some day in the future. I'll be back to my old self and growing and posting. I've been dealing with it pretty well. I do get stress pretty bad from time to time, but i get over it. I'm thankfull for all the great friends here at IC and all the support they have giving me over the time. It's been along time, but i'm getting close by the day. Really looking forward to some of the crosses i got from you. The old stuff and some of the new. Casey is at the top of the list. Also the G13xG13 from i think the first run of seeds. Well, enough about me. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us and it'a always a pleasure to see the Casey cross.
                            Take care,
                            BG

PS, I really like this shot alot.

Comment

once again... so sweet BG... and you should be proud of the casey cause if it weren't for you and the oriental express we lucked into casey would not exsist...
                              Looking forward to your Coming Back part'ay ....

sincerely,
                              ms.G

Comment

Working...
                              X