Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geisha, with your host Mr. Bongjangles

Hey everyone, welcome!

Thought I would document my Geisha plants, as there don't appear to be many threads beyond the testers, and I have been blessed with what appear to be 7 females out of 8 plants.

They are a bit over a month old now, and are being grown in coco with a bit of perlite, and being fed Head's modified lucas formula for coco (6ml micro/9ml bloom) with an occasional .5 tsp/gal of cal-mag. 5.8-6.0 ph.

I use tap water with a homemade vitamin c treatment for chloramine.

They were initially grown under 2 26w cfls, as my veg area was packed. They are now under a 125w cfl and the 26w cfl's, and will soon move on to the 1k flowering area.

I took pics of all the plants, one from a good angle to see the leaves and another to show the branching. 1-7 are the females and #8 is the male.

#1:

#2:

#3:

#4:

#5:

#6:

#7:

#8 (male):

So I'll try to update this every couple of weeks or something - I'm pretty lazy about taking pictures

Thanks for stopping in, and feel free to leave comments or questions!
    Last edited by Mr. Bongjangles; 12-01-2008, 13:50. Reason: fixing a link

Looking really nice! Did my first watering using H3ad's modified formula. How's that working out for you? They look damn healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by sirshamus
      Looking really nice! Did my first watering using H3ad's modified formula. How's that working out for you? They look damn healthy.
      Thanks man!

I've been using the Head formula for a couple of months. I was using Hesi Coco for a year or so prior to that, which worked very well, but it was time for a change before I bought another gallon and I already had the gh nutes from doing lucas formula in dwc a while back.

Too soon to make any real conclusions, but I feel like the Head formula is working very well in veg. Every plant is quite healthy, as were some AK48 clones that got it in veg before. I know already it is a winner there.

I have yet to take a plant entirely through flower with the Head formula though, so can't comment on that just yet. I use some molasses and dry koolbloom in the 2nd half of flowering though, so my results won't be entirely representative anyways.

Comment

Cool... looking forward to your growshow...
        Plant Nutrition
        Understanding Inorganic Salts

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Comment

Sounds good Bo, be keeping an eye on your show.

Comment

Looking good man, expecting to see some great stuff from you... Take care!
            Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
            Mark Twain

The grass isn't greener on the other side.....it's greener where you water it!

Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked,
            Money don't grow on trees,
            I got bills to pay,
            I got mouths to feed,
            There ain't nothing in this world for free.

Comment

im in Geisha has a nice cast envolved in her making.
              I am not the boss of you, just a fellow man with ideas to share. Im Just trying to help. << >>
              Truly Unique Smells Thread CHECK THEEEEESE OUT ....................BOO!
              "LOLA CLONING" FOR NOOBS & HARD TO CLONE MUMS My Hempy Hybrids; water less often
              Apollo11 Journey DrBudGreengenes Compact SOG

Comment

nice show mr Bong............verry nice branching......

Comment

Lovely looking ladies, and quite the handsome male haha. Nice work Mr. Bongjangles

Comment

Topping update!

Wow thanks for dropping by guys, appreciate that!

Here's a quick update.. Topped the 7 females today..

Mildly interesting - all "bled" purple, except #5...

#5 -

Random -

Random -

Prolly doesn't mean much, but cool nonetheless.

Thanks again for stopping in everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bongjangles
                      Wow thanks for dropping by guys, appreciate that!

Here's a quick update.. Topped the 7 females today..

Mildly interesting - all "bled" purple, except #5...

#5 -

Random -

Random -

Prolly doesn't mean much, but cool nonetheless.

Thanks again for stopping in everyone!
                      sign of epicness id say

Comment

Ureap, thanks for stopping in my friend!

Update time...

Transplanted the females into their larger pots for flowering today, and snapped some quick pics beforehand..

#1-

These ladies will be off to the flowering tent after a day or two of recovery time.

Late everyone, catch you guys at the week 1 flowering update.

Comment

MrB,
                          Krush here, nice to meet you and thanks for taking the time to share.
                          Sorry I am late sir. Looks like I still made it in time though. I'm going
                          to seat in on this..."passes bowl"

Comment

looks like I found a seat before the main feature starts! I've had the pleasure of smoking the Geisha and loved the aroma and flavor, just wonderful, it was great daytime bud too! I smoked more a couple months later from the same batch and it had taken on an opium like aroma on the exhale, yuummm! You're plants look very healthy, and I love the root pic, gotta have roots! Were they in 3 gallon pots in the pic, uppotting to 5 gallon pots or are those the 1 gallon botanicaire pots, uppotting to 3 gallons?
                            RM

Support Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho for prezident
                            https://youtu.be/sGUNPMPrxvA

Comment

Mr. Bong.... verry verry nice, as always.
                              Thanks for the advice on the tent setup, hope the tents work well for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X