Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shawkmon
    replied
    yea the bubblegumbo was some very good weed, above average potency , real nice taste also. glad ya popped in grape , hope all is well , finaly got me some sourbubble seeds , cant wait to grow some in the future . grape you ever gonna make some new seeds or remake some old seeds? i liked the gdp/motherships, i know a few nanners freak out peeps but shit it doesnt bother me, i like makin female seeds of quality genetics.

Leave a comment:

• Corpsey
    replied
    hey GP! hope your doing good.

still growing sour bubblegum, and still enjoying it man.

i got some bubblegumbos left that i should give a go. shawkmon's look so nice

Leave a comment:

• Grapevine Seeds
    replied
    hey there shawk- how ya doing?
    what's up? i'm all ears...

sorry i've been gone SO long....
    i guess time flies when you're having fun, eh?
    i do miss everyone and hope everyone is well!!

R.I.P. Elemental
    I still miss you every day man

-gp

Leave a comment:

• shawkmon
    replied
    http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?al...ctureid=695730

man i miss this strain, very nice strain
    grape if yer out there pm me , you doing ok ?

Leave a comment:

• Corpsey
    replied
    hell yea shawkmon!

trich covered! looks to be the g13/sour d male.

keep it grapey!

Leave a comment:

• shawkmon
    replied
    i think its a g13sd dad but not sure, had 2 other sb lookin plants and then this oddball , but it tastes like bubblegum and some other funkyness , i kept this bubblegumbo , lives up to the name and is fuckin potent , also crossed this bg to the tangerine haze cut going around , should be interesting mix with the bg adding some ooomph, anyway heres my bubblegumbo keeper

Leave a comment:

• shawkmon
    replied
    ok 1 pheno was cloned, 2 other phenos are revegging the gf liked the sourness of 1 pheno and i loved the way the otherone grew , its good weed too, hard to decribe, gonna try to figure out my new cam for some dry nug shots later, over all this weed is pretty good, ima try to grow tyhem again, i havent even sampled the pheno i have 3 clones of yet, im hoping its killer, it looked more g13/sd than the other 2

Leave a comment:

• shawkmon
    replied
    dang less than a month ago id say id post pics when they grow a lil bit,lol, 2 phenos are close to done, dude wasnt lieing when he said these ladies flowered fast, i cloned 1 pheno it looked best at the start, wouldnt ya know it the other 2 look better now
    so ill try to reveg the 2 i didnt clone, i got pics but i cant upload them till this weekend when i can use a friends cord,1 has super sticky resin, 1 has super greasy resin, 1 is inbetween, can anyone comment about that? 1 more thing, these things dont stretch very much, a lot less than im accustomed to, overall they are a breeze to grow and look outstanding, cant wait to puff some

Leave a comment:

• Corpsey
    replied
    im going to be throwing down about 30 grapevine seeds in the VERY near future and will be bringing some life back to this subforum.

def post some pics shawkmon!

we miss you grape! and of course Ele!

Leave a comment:

• shawkmon
    replied
    not much action in grapes forum anymore , anyhoo i was lucky and wound up with 3 females, ill post some pics up when they grow lil bit, peace

Leave a comment:

• shawkmon
    replied
    germed last of my tiny seeds, and have 3 bubbelgumbos , f2k called them gangbang so i call it that, if yer out there f2 hit me up, im excited, also have some grape crush/ sourbubble male used was from sbbx4ix1 mother b, looks promising

Leave a comment:

• Bopp
    replied
    Nice pics Elemental!

Leave a comment:

• Corpsey
    replied
    Originally posted by Centrum View Post
    Just got a sweetooth#3 X bubblegumbo.

Anyone got any info on it?
    those are foomar's, he has a thread on his freebies here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=163300

they look pretty good

Leave a comment:

• Centrum
    replied
    Just got a sweetooth#3 X bubblegumbo.

Anyone got any info on it?

Leave a comment:

• Elemental
    replied
    Good tip

Thanks for sharing the tip!good to know about a week!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X