No announcement yet.

Bubblegumbo freebie thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lloking good marlo, more, plz, and keep up the green thumb, tanks again , peace

Comment

At least one, if not two of my Bubblegumbo's got pollinated by a nearby OGKA x BlueMoonshine from Krypto. I was so busy checkin' on my ChemdogDD's for nanners (which still haven't shown) I didnt notice 5 or 6 male flowers in the 2nd or 3rd week of flowering popped on my OGKA x BM. Nothing crazy. Easy plucking...I was just a day late
      A few fat calyx's are obvious on some nearby plants. I don't see anything on some others.
      This is the first time anything has ever been pollinated in my garden. How many seeds should I expect? What have some of your experiences been with growing out seeds from accidental pollination?

MARLO
      enter here

Originally posted by NSPB
      The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

Comment

count the swollen caylaxes in a few days,thats how many seeds ya got, they will be feamale you lucky sucker, get some more pics, kryps gear has my attention too, could be an awesome cross for sure, save the seeds, dont harvest the flowers early, and let the seeds mature forgo 30 days at least till harvest, from the day you noticed pollenation, peace

Comment

Some of these calyx's are swelling like crazy. Looks like the OGKAxBM also skeeeted on a Hasplant and possibly on a Chemdog DD. I dont sell, so the seeds aren't a big deal. Something interesting should come outta these seeds.
          You sure they will be fem's? Is it because the pollen came from a female plant? I'm new to making seeds.

MARLO

Originally posted by bagseed77 View Post
          count the swollen caylaxes in a few days,thats how many seeds ya got, they will be feamale you lucky sucker, get some more pics, kryps gear has my attention too, could be an awesome cross for sure, save the seeds, dont harvest the flowers early, and let the seeds mature forgo 30 days at least till harvest, from the day you noticed pollenation, peace
          enter here

The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

Comment

yea, they might have nanners when ya grow the seeds, just keep an eye out, should have awesome crosses for sure and mostly fems if not all, just remember to let the seeds mature or they might not be any good, 30 days at least from pollenation or till ya see them busting out everywhere

im growing seeds i made from a hermie on purpose, 1 plant hermied, i took the nanners and dusted a different plant on 3 bottom buds, i got 87 seeds, dropped 3, 3 ladies, 1 had 2 nanners at the bottom nodes, i pulled those off and none came back and let me tell ya if the parents are fire then be sure the seeds ya make will make fire too, more pics plz when ya get time

Comment

marlo, keep us updated!
              peace

-gp

Comment

Comment

looking nice and indica ckt,healthy too, keep them coming

Comment

Bubblegumbo sounds bomb!
                    Circle Of Light

Comment

Wsup IC

These pics are from day 47. All the same pheno. This is the one that i was able to clone. Surprisingly tho, they all look very similar.
                      I've never grown any OGBubblegum or SBBX4 so I dont know if she's showing any of their traits, but she does look diesel-ish to me.

What yall think?

They look like they are finishing fast. Been flushing for a week already.

MARLO
                      enter here

NSPB Full Life Formula

Comment

MARLO- congratulations on your h3ad daddies, those all look to be
                        fathered by the g13/sour diesel! should be some amazing pot bro!
                        how are they smelling now??

can we get some more shots?

-gp

Comment

marlo!? leaving us hangin bro! hope all is well

-gp

Comment

i send marlo good vibes for more updates, thats what im talking about , seeing the different phenos and such, that would be awesome to get a 57 day diesel , my diesel crosses seem to take a while to finish, come on bro, i know its summer time but can ya squeeze in a few ic minutes for us

Comment

i had three bubblegumbos on this grow, but they were all males... doh!

marlo, your babies are looking good!

peace and smoke out!

Comment

Are there anymore Bubblegumbo freebies........I requested some.....not sure if there anymore or what?......I had some of the Drizzle freebies but I decided to swap them to a friend that wanted to try them.....I wanted to run them but I already have my next few grows booked up and didn't want to just let them sit in the stash box and get old......I wish I would have got something of Grapepunched when he had released a few on the bay......I'll hopefully get something next release.....or get lucky with Bubblegumbo freebies lol......I'm sure there probably gone now.........Nice work guys with your BG plants
                                sigpic

WV's this and that!!! on going flowering thread
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368874

Mars-Hydro SP 250 grow just finished!!!!!....back going!!!!
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362317

Silverbacks complete threads
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

My Albums
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=65286

TerraBloom
                                https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...QaZKmHQ57WSI9K

www. mikrobs.com

https://microbialapplications.myshop...ollections/all

Comment

Working...
                                X