No announcement yet.

Bubblegumbo freebie thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok 1 pheno was cloned, 2 other phenos are revegging the gf liked the sourness of 1 pheno and i loved the way the otherone grew , its good weed too, hard to decribe, gonna try to figure out my new cam for some dry nug shots later, over all this weed is pretty good, ima try to grow tyhem again, i havent even sampled the pheno i have 3 clones of yet, im hoping its killer, it looked more g13/sd than the other 2
    shawkmon enterprises™

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
    Henry David Thoreau

Comment

i think its a g13sd dad but not sure, had 2 other sb lookin plants and then this oddball , but it tastes like bubblegum and some other funkyness , i kept this bubblegumbo , lives up to the name and is fuckin potent , also crossed this bg to the tangerine haze cut going around , should be interesting mix with the bg adding some ooomph, anyway heres my bubblegumbo keeper

shawkmon enterprises™

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

hell yea shawkmon!

trich covered! looks to be the g13/sour d male.

keep it grapey!
        sigpic
        R.I.P. Brother Elemental

Prop 215 compliant
        Corpsey's organic room

Comment

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?al...ctureid=695730

man i miss this strain, very nice strain
          grape if yer out there pm me , you doing ok ?
          shawkmon enterprises™

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

hey there shawk- how ya doing?
            what's up? i'm all ears...

sorry i've been gone SO long....
            i guess time flies when you're having fun, eh?
            i do miss everyone and hope everyone is well!!

R.I.P. Elemental
            I still miss you every day man

-gp
            R.I.P. Elemental - You will always be a part of the team man, never forgotten, shine on

Comment

hey GP! hope your doing good.

still growing sour bubblegum, and still enjoying it man.

i got some bubblegumbos left that i should give a go. shawkmon's look so nice
              sigpic
              R.I.P. Brother Elemental

Prop 215 compliant
              Corpsey's organic room

Comment

yea the bubblegumbo was some very good weed, above average potency , real nice taste also. glad ya popped in grape , hope all is well , finaly got me some sourbubble seeds , cant wait to grow some in the future . grape you ever gonna make some new seeds or remake some old seeds? i liked the gdp/motherships, i know a few nanners freak out peeps but shit it doesnt bother me, i like makin female seeds of quality genetics.
                shawkmon enterprises™

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                X