replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    marlo, keep us updated!
    peace

-gp

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    yea, they might have nanners when ya grow the seeds, just keep an eye out, should have awesome crosses for sure and mostly fems if not all, just remember to let the seeds mature or they might not be any good, 30 days at least from pollenation or till ya see them busting out everywhere

im growing seeds i made from a hermie on purpose, 1 plant hermied, i took the nanners and dusted a different plant on 3 bottom buds, i got 87 seeds, dropped 3, 3 ladies, 1 had 2 nanners at the bottom nodes, i pulled those off and none came back and let me tell ya if the parents are fire then be sure the seeds ya make will make fire too, more pics plz when ya get time

Leave a comment:

• Marlo
    replied
    Some of these calyx's are swelling like crazy. Looks like the OGKAxBM also skeeeted on a Hasplant and possibly on a Chemdog DD. I dont sell, so the seeds aren't a big deal. Something interesting should come outta these seeds.
    You sure they will be fem's? Is it because the pollen came from a female plant? I'm new to making seeds.

MARLO

Originally posted by bagseed77 View Post
    count the swollen caylaxes in a few days,thats how many seeds ya got, they will be feamale you lucky sucker, get some more pics, kryps gear has my attention too, could be an awesome cross for sure, save the seeds, dont harvest the flowers early, and let the seeds mature forgo 30 days at least till harvest, from the day you noticed pollenation, peace

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    count the swollen caylaxes in a few days,thats how many seeds ya got, they will be feamale you lucky sucker, get some more pics, kryps gear has my attention too, could be an awesome cross for sure, save the seeds, dont harvest the flowers early, and let the seeds mature forgo 30 days at least till harvest, from the day you noticed pollenation, peace

Leave a comment:

• Marlo
    replied
    At least one, if not two of my Bubblegumbo's got pollinated by a nearby OGKA x BlueMoonshine from Krypto. I was so busy checkin' on my ChemdogDD's for nanners (which still haven't shown) I didnt notice 5 or 6 male flowers in the 2nd or 3rd week of flowering popped on my OGKA x BM. Nothing crazy. Easy plucking...I was just a day late
    A few fat calyx's are obvious on some nearby plants. I don't see anything on some others.
    This is the first time anything has ever been pollinated in my garden. How many seeds should I expect? What have some of your experiences been with growing out seeds from accidental pollination?

MARLO

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    lloking good marlo, more, plz, and keep up the green thumb, tanks again , peace

Leave a comment:

• Marlo
    replied
    I have 3 Bubblegumbo girls running. They are at day 38 in these pics.
    They all look pretty similar in bud structure. Smell isn't too intense. Lemony/Fruity

I was only able to get one of the 3 girls to clone. Reveg is an option.

Leave a comment:

• cktRAVEl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• friction2k
    replied
    great to see our little babies be grown out! i've yet to have time to even try them myself. glad to help provide grapevine with some high quality freebies.

looks like you got a few sbbx4 pheno's there, ckt

can't wait to see these ladies grown up!! thanks for your thread

peace guys!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    marlo
    pics

Leave a comment:

• 40AmpstoFreedom
    replied
    Can't wait to see some of these finish good luck all

Leave a comment:

• cktRAVEl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bigscoot
    replied
    thanks GP 4 the bubblegumbo freebies

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i was hoping for today but tomorrow is ok, i got a trip soon so when i get back the gangbang is on

Leave a comment:

Working...
X