G13-IX start to finish...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G13-IX start to finish...

Soooo, put 4 packs into the dvd case with wet paper towel....left on ps3 for 2 and 1/2 days.

Bad idea....what a fracking mess j.c had on his hands....pain in the ass! Should have checked them sooner.
    FAST GERM ON THESE!
    Lost 5 in the surgery process...
    Had some tails that grew into the paper towel!

This one looked really cool so j.c. tried macro skills.

In cubes after pretty much cutting each cube in half to be able to put seedlings in them.

Hope the ones in cubes all come up...don't think they will tho....could feel some of the tails breaking when try to take out of paper towel. J.C. should have used scissors to cut paper towel away....

no label for last one....ran out...as it stands only needed 35 of them...thought J.c. bought 40 of them....stoner.

Maybe grow shop guy ripped J.C. off...
    "little boy blu, he need the 50 cents"

Will give an update in a day or two on how they do.

Last edited by Dutchgrown; 02-01-2011, 17:34. Reason: enlarged photos per thread op request
    Yours truly, J.C.

Knighted on July 15th, 2010.

G13-IX in progress

Arctic Storm in progress

Sweetest Cindy 99 Finished!

Now THAT'S a throw down of some seeds!

They are definitely fast to germ....take note...anyone germing G13-IX please keep a good watch on them (esp in paper towel method) and once they crack best get them into medium straight away.

Hopefully the injury to the tap root on some wasn't a complete break and they'll make it for you JC. Yeah, always best when the tap root grows into the paper towel to just insert into rockwool with the trimmed smaller piece of paper towel along with it. Have done this many times, never a problem.

For some motivation....not that you need any by the looks of it here with you starting 40 seeds...lol....but here's what you have to look forward to.

G13-IX @ 53 days

Comment

I want front seat on this one J.C., 40 seeds nice throwdown.
      Damn DG that's inspiration right there. Gonna have to get me a few packs after seeing those pics.

Comment

way to not mess around JC! i'm gonna come back to the luxurious first knight offices and find all my stuff boxed up and yer scuba gear hangin up instead!!

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

Hmmm... scuba gear has it's advantages. Something about a guy that loves to venture into the depths of unknown territory I find intriguing. Maybe a joust is in order? j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchgrown View Post
            Hmmm... scuba gear has it's advantages. Something about a guy that loves to venture into the depths of unknown territory I find intriguing. Maybe a joust is in order? j/k

...scuba gear is fine for hobbyist,the real enthusiast gets all aquaman and has gills put in...

aquaman never has to come up for air!

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

OK....lol...I guess I'd say let's try and keep this grow thread a 'grow thread' but doubt that would do any good with you two!

Seriously though, a bit of humor from time to time is ok....let's just do our best to keep JC's thread on track. Me included.

Comment

U guys already having fun in J.C's thread?

Now THAT'S a throw down of some seeds!

They are definitely fast to germ....take note...anyone germing G13-IX please keep a good watch on them (esp in paper towel method) and once they crack best get them into medium straight away.

Hopefully the injury to the tap root on some wasn't a complete break and they'll make it for you JC. Yeah, always best when the tap root grows into the paper towel to just insert into rockwool with the trimmed smaller piece of paper towel along with it. Have done this many times, never a problem.

For some motivation....not that you need any by the looks of it here with you starting 40 seeds...lol....but here's what you have to look forward to.

G13-IX @ 53 days

She said, Throwdown....
                Already saw those pix DG and got plenty of inspiration....can't wait to see what they do for J.C.

Yeah, J.C. already say, he wish he thought of the scissors or something to cut towel BEFORE destroying 5 seedlings!
                Oh well..moving on...

Originally posted by Apicalmeristem View Post
                I want front seat on this one J.C., 40 seeds nice throwdown.
                Damn DG that's inspiration right there. Gonna have to get me a few packs after seeing those pics.

Glad to see you stopping in man, J.C. followed ur threads and see what you capable of. Hope I do not disappoint. Nice frosty shots in flower pix frostiest buds shots thread btw.

Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
                way to not mess around JC! i'm gonna come back to the luxurious first knight offices and find all my stuff boxed up and yer scuba gear hangin up instead!!
                Scuba gear always hanging on the wall in case needed....never too far away!

Advantages? LOL! Yeah that and J.C. can hold breath underwater for 5 minutes...scuba gear there in case J.C. need backup.

Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
                ...scuba gear is fine for hobbyist,the real enthusiast gets all aquaman and has gills put in...

aquaman never has to come up for air!

Not going to touch the gills thing....get J.C. into trouble.

OK....lol...I guess I'd say let's try and keep this grow thread a 'grow thread' but doubt that would do any good with you two!

Seriously though, a bit of humor from time to time is ok....let's just do our best to keep JC's thread on track. Me included.

We'll do our best to keep things on track.
                Last thread could be understood, always chatting about my wet snatch, dry snatch, stinky snatch....no snatch in this thread M'lady...at least not yet.

Speaking of keeping things on topic...just checked dome...it been 24 hrs now since in rock wool....all of them seem to be coming along. Will post a pic tomorrow of them.

Yours truly, J.C.

G13-IX in progress

Arctic Storm in progress

Comment

My goodness , this is going to be a marvellous fun thread, with a marvellous fun grow.
                  JC has skills....
                  JC has charm
                  and JC gona grow some G13 IX.

Looks like georgeous spectacular weed there.
                  Me also want G13 IX. I hope it will be up on the new Seed Boutique?
                  sigpic

Knighted

Comment

G13-IX is available from the GN Collection, since it was a project I did for Gypsy's private collection...so look for it there, not in the DGS category. It's listed on the current site, and will also be on the new site.

Comment

G13-IX is available from the GN Collection, since it was a project I did for Gypsy's private collection...so look for it there, not in the DGS category. It's listed on the current site, and will also be on the new site.
                      OK!! Will do.
                      I am very pleased that the G13-IX is also included in this promotion.
                      Anything JC be growing I also want!!! He knows what to choose...
                      sigpic

Knighted

Comment

Originally posted by Cannawinner View Post
                        My goodness , this is going to be a marvellous fun thread, with a marvellous fun grow.
                        JC has skills....
                        JC has charm
                        and JC gona grow some G13 IX.

Looks like georgeous spectacular weed there.
                        Me also want G13 IX. I hope it will be up on the new Seed Boutique?

Stop it man, your killing J.C. over here..much appreciate the compliment. You seem to have quite a green thumb as well Canna. Hope J.C. not disappoint this round.
                        Yours truly, J.C.

G13-IX in progress

Arctic Storm in progress

Comment

Howdy JC I'll be pulling up a front row chair with the rest of the mob and kicking back wondering if you can beat your last thread, that was some of the best pics and funniest shit I've read in a long time
                          Hope your well mate

Comment

Originally posted by b00m View Post
                            Howdy JC I'll be pulling up a front row chair with the rest of the mob and kicking back wondering if you can beat your last thread, that was some of the best pics and funniest shit I've read in a long time
                            Hope your well mate
                            You are more then welcome to pull up a chair b00m..front row seat set reserved for you...says on back of chair
                            "reserved for boot hash having auzzy!"

Glad to see you doing ok...hope all stays well with more weather problems coming your way.
                            Yours truly, J.C.

G13-IX in progress

Arctic Storm in progress

Comment

Finally a g13 thread =)
                              I was looking forward to see this, and DG's pics are very nice... It's gonna be exciting
                              Good luck mate

Comment

Working...
                              X