• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates???
    Yeah bitches....

Comment

Originally posted by tronkyx View Post
      Any updates???
      i will take some photos later today .... not alot too see realy they are both still in veg

Comment

what's s2's? If you self from s1 then technically they are still s1's if i'm not mistaken..

good luck with the project cheesy.. look forward to updates when you get to flower mode.

Comment

Glad that I found this thread although your pics don't show for me. Can't wait to see how it goes. Thanks for the beans! Your sig didn't work either.

Comment

Technicality

Originally posted by BigDawg View Post
            what's s2's? If you self from s1 then technically they are still s1's if i'm not mistaken..

good luck with the project cheesy.. look forward to updates when you get to flower mode.
            So when you backcross a backcros,it's still a backcross its just bx2(backcross times two).
            A s1 which get selfed again is tecnically still a selfed plant,selfed fer the second time....s2.
            Better hyde Clyde

sigpic
            When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cree Prophecy on the White man

Comment

UPDATES????? It's been a while, but there's no pics, no new posts, anything.

Tronkyx
              Yeah bitches....

Comment

yea update cheesy

Comment

It's been a long time since Cheesey post for last time, about one month and 15 days, so I'm thinking this thread is semi-dead.

His NMK S2 will be in mid flower or so, I hope to see something else, cheesey's creations rocks.

Tronkyx
                  Yeah bitches....

Comment

sorry all ive had to bin the nmk s2 plants as i needed space for something else .
                    but have a look at shhh grow hes doing a wicked job with with .

theres still 15pks ish left on seedbay click my sig i wont be making more untill the summer .

Comment

got a pk of these carnt wait to pop a few :0
                      AKA ORGANIC HERBALIST

Comment

Working...
                      X