Some questions about Columbian f2s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some questions about Columbian f2s

Hi, I received some Columbian f2s and was wondering what to expect.
    Flower times,heights,smells,and highs.
    Anyone have some information?
    sigpic

Just got mine today also, what a pleasant surprise, hoping for some memories of first days smoking. Any info also would be greatly appriciated.
    BE PART OF THE SOLUTION NOT THE PROBLEM GROW FOR FUN FAMILY AND FRIENDS NOT FOR PROFIT

Comment

I found these from this thread...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=61005

Originally posted by annaC Seeds View Post
      I picked up the smoke late last year from my old friend El Poco-Loco.:wink:
      I was so impressed with the smoke that I took the seeds and worked them into the rotation. These F2s are more stable than the original beans because I selected only one female and male of the same leaf-phenotype.
      My hopes and prayers are that you get plenty of keepers

love to all.
      annaC
      Hello Kenny Lingus
      Thanks for stoppin in.
      I picked up the original seeds while in Aruba a couple of years ago. I brought up 20 of them in a aeroflo20 system and selected only one female and male for breeding. The F2s were tested and I released around 600 seeds.
      Here are a few shots of the grow.
      love to all.
      annaC

Hello Kenny Lingus.
      Not to worry.....I'm use to being called an askhole. The good thing is that I am willing to admit it.
      All joking aside.. The Columbian F2s are not IBL's but they are very stable. Out of 20 plants I saw only 2 phenos during the initial grow and 2 phenos during testing.

Hope that helps.

love to all
      annaC

and this from someone who grew some f2s
      Originally posted by edelephant View Post
      Hiya BG, I just recently grew out 5 of these colombian f2s along side some colombian seeds I was given by my cousin. The annac colombian f2s' stretch wasnt anything to drastic, maybe doubled in size. I managed to get a keeper out of annac's f2s, a nice spicy smelling colombian that reminds me of my time in cartagena.... I'll upload a few of the pics later today so you can check em out...

hope you find something you like,

cheers

edelephant
      sigpic
      R.I.P. Brother Elemental

Prop 215 compliant
      Corpsey's organic room

Comment

Are these Columbian f2s .. red or gold columbian?
        sigpic

Comment

i still have a few packs from 3-4 years ago. anyone got any pics? seems all the pics from other threads have disappeared...

Comment

Working...
          X