X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antenna 2020 - Gorilla Banana

These beans are a Antenna/Tony Green Collaboration

Antenna Banana Haze x Gorilla Bubble Bx3
    I have 3 females of this one in the garden and they have the same structure, flower formation, real nice main colas and a heavenly sweet smell. One of the 3 has dark purple forming in her leaves and leaflets due to the cold nights here over the last week.

I'll update these as they get closer to harvest but today we are at Day 40 of light dep. Looking to harvest in the 63 to 70 day range but we'll see.

Looks great
    I eat legos

Comment

Nice
      The ultimate stealth strain
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....27#post8830627

Comment

another one of the three Gorilla Banana Haze girls in my garden..... awesome plants these are.

and still my favorite from the antenna line.... Purplelazerlite 1 . Think I have 5 of these in the garden. I hot one with pollen from a stud of Long Valley Royal Kush..... gonna be electric lavender magic carpet ride in them beans !!

harvest shots in a week!!!

Comment

subbed and here for the show
          Veni...Vidi...Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around...

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.

The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Comment

Harvest time !!
            These plants are gooey with resin and they all have a strong sweet dank smell I can't quite put my finger on but it's fuggen delicious. Nice fat main colas with really nice density. The colors on the on plant are just awesome while the other two stayed green with a yellowing off fade.
            Two are coming down at 58 days ... today and one will be hanging around for another week.

Comment

gr8 there tyne

Comment

these were harvested close to 2 weeks ago now i guess.
                Sampled all three last night with a circle of close friends and #3, the purple one is a face melter LOL
                Everyone liked the nice smooth flavors that everyone described as a nice kinda sweet funk. As for potency , the 2 green phenos are real nice social smoke with a nice up happy buzz to them. #3 was a bit strong for a couple people and nearly everyone found it to give them facial sensations/sweaty with a strange but very nice frontal lobe sensation. I got some vertigo standing up from the camp fire after #3. Everyone really enjoyed this smoke and the camp fire setting under the stars was a real nice atmosphere to share it in.

niether parent in this cross really stood out but in the flavors you do pick up that sour bubble as a backnote. I think this cross was a winner and I'll be getting to the rest of those beans before my stash runs dry

Comment

That's a beautifull plant you have here Tynehead Tom.
                  Nasty polyhybrid ! Yummy !

Comment

How's the harvest turn out?
                    ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                    "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                    We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
                      How's the harvest turn out?
                      harvest 2020 was one of my better backyard greenhouse runs and the Antenna gear did not disappoint that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X